Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Is There Treatment For Bar Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Treatment For Bar Head (10251 Views)

Fujifilm Drug Eyed As Possible Treatment For Ebola Virus / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Treatment For Bar Head by engrj(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please I will like to know if there is treatment for bald-head cus am just too young to have bald-head some one please help me out.
bellow are some photos of my head grin grin

Re: Is There Treatment For Bar Head by Imprida(f): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
You mean bald head? If yes then i dont think so.
Re: Is There Treatment For Bar Head by Bigcake: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls am a victim here, pls if there is any remedy i cnt just wait to have it. Its so embarrasing when my mates are still looking relatively young and here i am looking like my Fathers age mate.

1 Like

Re: Is There Treatment For Bar Head by cherish(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hair loss can occur due 2 a range of reasons: poor health, illness, stress, use of harmful substances on ur hair, genetics, hard combing, etc. D first step to do is to identify the cause of your hair loss, so u wouldn't endanger ur new growth anylonger.
Wen growing back ur front hair u would definitely nt experience drastic regrowth bt b delligient and consistent in ur treatment and you'll see d difference.

* To an already clean hair, apply a mixture of African sheabutter, honey and coconut oil or carrot oil daily to your front hair.
* Scritching daily- Scritching is like massaging ur scalp with d pads of ur fingers nd lightly wit d tips of ur nails. Its really maximize ur growth results, u should scritch ur hair daily afta oiling ur scalp. It also aids in circulation, bringing blood 2 ur scalp 2 feed ur hair.
* Since your front hair is obviously delicate and fragile, you have to b careful wen combing and relaxing the new growth.
* Deep condition with olive oil and honey. Meas ure 1tbsp (15ml) of olive oil and honey respectively. Melt the mixture in the microwave. Apply to your hair. Cover ur hair with warm towel 4 30 mins or a plastic/shower cap for 1hr. Shampoo your hair.

TIPS:
Trimming ur hair once in 3 mths will help it grow bcus it will take d dead weight of it. Minimize chemical treatment, it changes d color or structure of ur hair and also weaken it. Minimize any styling dat tugs @ ur hair, limit the use of glued-in extensions, tight braids, gel hairstyles, etc. They only place an excessive amount of stress on d hair. Minimize heat exposure like blow dryer, hair straightner, etc. Heat can pull out moisture and sometimes fry your hair irrepairably.
Re: Is There Treatment For Bar Head by agohavivi(f): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Stop visiting the bar and you'll lose your bar-head but if you meant bald-head then you need to undergo hair root transplant which is a cosmetic procedure that would cost you a fortune and can only be done outside this country.
Re: Is There Treatment For Bar Head by pendusky(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
Go and Ask Wayne Rooney

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kayode Alabi And His Wife, Abieyuwa Test Positive / It's Now One Doctor To 10,000 Patients, 4,000 Doctors To Migrate Abroad – NARD / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.