Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) (22456 Views)

Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Samuel360: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
Tanker Carrying Over 30,000litres Of Petrol Falls In General, Ogbomoso

There was serious pandemonium in general area of Ogbomoso, Oyo-state Today when a Tanker carrying fuel Fell at around 8am, Immediately this happened, everyone ran for their dear lives and Close up their shops while some ran without closing their shops for the fear of explosion, after few minutes some people around the area came towards the tanker and started fetching fuel which was just rushing uncontrollably out of the tanker and few minutes later.. there was a long queue of people coming with Buckets, kegs, Drums, bottles and all sorts fetching fuel from the fallen tanker..

http://www./forum/topics/tanker-carrying-over-30-000litres-of-petrol-falls-in-general-ogbo

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
where is the long queue of people with their buckets? I culd only see fire officers, redcross but no police!

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dayolodo

I urge you to tread carefully when fetching the substance from the overturned tanker because petrol can be volatile in nature. Even if you are an olodo, there is use for drooling niggers such as you in Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Tolexander: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
These are intelligent and sensible people unlike some people who will go straight to fetch the petrol not minding if there will be explosion or not.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Dede1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Tolexander: These are intelligent and sensible people unlike some people who will go straight to fetch the petrol not minding if there will be explosion or not.

If stealing petrol from an overturned tanker is regarded as an intelligent and sensible act by you, I now know why stealing is common among certain ethnicity in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Tolexander: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dede1:

If stealing petrol from an overturned tanker is regarded as an intelligent and sensible act by you, I now know why stealing is common among certain ethnicity in Nigeria.
if they didn't scoop it, what then will be the fate of the petrol? At least better than scooping the petrol, stealing the tanker and killing the driver like some people we know.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dede1: Dayolodo

I urge you to tread carefully when fetching the substance from the overturned tanker because petrol can be volatile in nature. Even if you are an olodo, there is use for drooling niggers such as you in Nairaland.

Dendemorron Kedu maka ahia.

We should appreciate the civilzed people who didnt kidnap the driver and the lorry like they would have done on the other side

5 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
nostalgia mehn rock this hood hard back in the days.dendemoron is so dense to see that it is members of the oyo state fire service carrying out safety procedures there.unlike is kinsmen that will be having a field day scooping fuel till fire will raze their dry a55es to ashes.
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by ikeyman00(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2013
dayokano and egghead

its very paramount that u lot stick to your mental prescription

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by eggheaders(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
ikeyman00: dayokano and egghead

its very paramount that u lot stick to your mental prescription

and it will make sense for you nitwit to slow down with your smoking of mosquito coil laced with pawpaw leaves and rat shyte.cause it is really messing up with your medulla and cns. and try to complete your therapy at the rehab ok.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
The Photos of this Lovely Nation

Absolutely Wonderful
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Popowaa: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Awwww,hope no casualities
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Tolexander: if they didn't fetch it, what then will be the fate of the petrol? At least better than fetching the petrol, stealing the tanker and killing the driver like some people we know.
And if something had caused the fuel to burn and explode, you probably would be among those insulting them for going close to the tanker..

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by billyG(m): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
I trust Yoruba fiffle,dey will nver go near it 2 fetch fuel,it will be more easier for a chicken to go look 4 corn under d over turn petrol-laden tanker than...
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemorron Kedu maka ahia.

We should appreciate the civilzed people who didnt kidnap the driver and the lorry like they would have done on the other side
If you don't have any meaningful thing to say, fucck off this thread! Olodo Rabata!

Am not surprised! poverty is really a disease. smh

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by ewet: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
At least no life was lost in this one,remember 1 happened in kano today with 5 dead.The emergency services should be commended for responding promptly and keeping the situation under control.and also the people of ogbomosho for not attempting to commit suicide at least people are getting wiser. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by bigfat07: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
[size=15pt]30,000 liters... THIS IS SERIOUS OH...[/size]
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by ogaju007(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
what are those stupid people doing around there?
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by 190: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
so how much are those people willing to sell 50LITERS of fuel to me wink wink
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Samsantos9: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
This is highly dangerous any little spark the container makes with the road can lead to an explosion.
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by adexsimply(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2013
grin
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by valinda(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
so...make d tanker burn na....my biz?? nonsense nation...i hate nigeria well i blame ma mama for nt marrying obama wen he proposed to her
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by hehehedotcom(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
i blame GEJ right now
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Tolexander: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
ItsModella:
And if something had caused the fuel to burn and explode, you probably would be among those insulting them for going close to the tanker..
fallacy of unwarranted assumption!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Samuel360: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2013
cogitoErgo: where is the long queue of people with their buckets? I culd only see fire officers, redcross but no police!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Highly volatile area.
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2013
LADY OF RAGE: If you don't have any meaningful thing to say, fucck off this thread! Olodo Rabata!

Am not surprised! poverty is really a disease. smh

Who is this JJC rage or whatever that cant just keep to her lane. Who put your mouth for matter
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Deluty997(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
O boy pple don wise fƠ͡я̲̅ dat town O°˚˚˚O°˚˚˚O°˚˚, d previous one dat claimed many lives @ caretaker area some year back don make dem wise sha... I pray dis one П̥̥̲̣̥ø̲̣̣̥ catch fire O°˚˚˚O°˚˚˚O°˚˚ .
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
y all d insults? angry
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
What is d meaning dis?
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) by fittty(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
OP r u sure u sef nor join tap fuel? undecided dis one wey u near d tanker I no understand oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Dumped Oyegun, Rejected NWC Tenure Extension - Daily Independent / Breaking: Atiuk’s Monarch Woos People For Buhari / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.