Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Cant See The Picture But Can Hear The Sound. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Cant See The Picture But Can Hear The Sound. (939 Views)

I Cant Browse With My Airtel Line Having 97.24mb / Windows 7 Acer Notebook-i Cant Set A Picture As My Background / Help!the Sound From My Laptop Is Distorted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant See The Picture But Can Hear The Sound. by samsonola(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2008
I cannot watch dvd on my media player but can hear the sound.I cant watch vcd as well but can play audio.pls whats the solution.
Re: I Cant See The Picture But Can Hear The Sound. by Maleeq(m): 6:13am On Mar 31, 2008
@samsonola

Its either your codecs are outdated or not the right codecs aren't installed.

Here, download THIS. It contains almost all the codecs you'll be needing for all media formats.

Cheers!
Re: I Cant See The Picture But Can Hear The Sound. by earthrealm(m): 6:17am On Mar 31, 2008
u hv to be specific, wch media player r u using?, n wch edition is it
4rm there we can work out sumthing
Re: I Cant See The Picture But Can Hear The Sound. by DualCore1: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2008
Maleeq:

@samsonola

Its either your codecs are outdated or not the right codecs aren't installed.

Here, download THIS. It contains almost all the codecs you'll be needing for all media formats.

Cheers!
thts the reason above. in addition also try downloading k_lite codec pack. google it
Re: I Cant See The Picture But Can Hear The Sound. by kingbest(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2008
heello,

I cannot watch dvd on my media player but can hear the sound.I can't watch vcd as well but can play audio.please whats the solution.[/color]

my guy, to save ursef lots of stress.
First, your VGA is not available or not properly installed on your Operating System.okay.
so, check the Device Manager to confirm this.then u re-install and try again.okay.

in addition to dat,it maybe as a result of the OS u'r using on your system.

sure, so man relax. tkia.[b][/b][color=#006600]
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

My C.v. / Dell D600 Drivers / Cheap Brand New Branded Desktop Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.