Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding (32834 Views)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / The Untold Story Behind 2face's Wedding - How He Almost Missed The Reception / Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by ajetunblog(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
I think the rift between them is not over yet,a fan asked the former Plantashun Boiz why he didn't attend 2face Idibia wedding ceremony in Dubai even though Faze was spotted at the event.

See what he said below:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1038137_b_JPGdd3a386d7dbf44d9295a84fc49877b8e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1038138_b2_JPG3308353671c3748f63826ec229e61b7e

Source : http://ajetun..com/2013/03/tuface-didnt-invite-me-to-his-wedding.html

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Tolexander: 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
Sorry guy!
When you wanna do your own, don't invite him.

Seems TUFACE realised you were going to be a burden on him, getting your transport to Dubai since it's been long you made cool cash from music. Na person wey proper people dey associate with.

9 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by thorpido(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
That's life.It's amazing when people turn their backs on people they have known when fortunes change.

19 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by AK481(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
So sad,life may be unfair.2face should av invited him then if he has money to foot the bill he will attend and not shutting your one time paddy out.

I can imagine wat the feeling will be like.

No wonder wen mikel noticed he might snub him,he was proactive and snubbed 2face first.

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by SpicyMimi(f): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
So sad.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by fruityjojo(f): 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
angryHow is dat our bisness, wen u wee stay at home nd make better muzic! U 2 want 2 go 2 dubai!

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2013
This blackface dude is really living a 'Hard Life.'

Isn't that the title of his hit track? Pity. He really needs to rise from the dust.

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
Blackface thank God say u knw say na Hard life we dey live for 9ja, i knw say u knw too get money to tke flight. Bt knw worry God dey, one day him go smile on u back. Bt mke u stop dis ganja, e no good 4ur health

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by GenOrumov: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Don't mind them blackface. You won't die because you didn't attend your former partner and friend's wedding in Dubai. Love your music and patiently waiting for your next album.

9 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by goldfish80(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
I can imagine how close these two were,like hung out together,sang together, trecked through dusty streets on their way to the studio,went after same girls,shared α plate of soaked garri,spent nights in each others crib talking trash till the following morning,played pranks on each other,shoped together at the bendown boutique,smoked α joint at the street corner. Fortunately for one, weed gave him inspiration, unfortunately ƒoя the other, weed drained his talent.

Say no to drugs

100 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2013
That's just too bad. Courtesy demanded that Tuface formally invited him na. . .even if he didn't have the wherewithal to honour the invitation.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by yinqxy(f): 1:10am On Mar 26, 2013
Dats too bad of tuface,u fall ma hand
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by vickysmilez(f): 1:46am On Mar 26, 2013
Abegi! N̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ by force to invite person ni? Leave my tuface alone o

4 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 26, 2013
LMAO!! what was 2face trying to do in that photo?
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2013
Blackface...2Face....

These Names.

Almost as Corny as Young Jeezy

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by free2ryhme: 1:55am On Mar 26, 2013
so wetin u want make we do .. party don end make we rest nah!
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by delors(m): 1:58am On Mar 26, 2013
we don hear this news tire na...which levels? Make demselves go marry jooor make we hear word.
But that akpako-headed Tuface, carry him yeye wedding go for Dubai after we don contribute money buy im CDs finish...I wonder wetin this yeye guys dey even do for us self...helpless people, dem nor help! Job, with all dem money, dem nor create! Carry my money dey do swag, do wedding for Dubai, moon and inside sun....Thunder fire anybody! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 26, 2013
*edit, oops wrong forum*

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Georgesmartt(m): 2:07am On Mar 26, 2013
Black face levels don drop seriously, I guess na why Tu-face no want associate wit am, if its like dat then its not fair. Any how sha life goes on, people change! Dats wot I deduce from this incidence.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Adebowale352: 2:09am On Mar 26, 2013
Twenty one Eeya for blackfaze....truly hard 4 him

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by chucky234(m): 2:12am On Mar 26, 2013
I knew these guys way back in Festac town,Blackface and Faze were down to earth and played with just anybody,I could remember how children and young girls used to stop Faze on the streets of Festac and around Alakija for him to sing and he was always ready to sing to their listening pleasure.
Tuface was egocentric full with bigmanism,he was never accommodating to people but Blackface was always in Ajegunle doing things with poor dudes who had no home or means of survival,he would spend his entire money just to make sure those guys were happy and he was loved by all just like Marvellous Benji who made AJ his home despite the cash and the opportunity to live in VI,Ikoyi or Ikeja.

11 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by mrofficial2(m): 2:14am On Mar 26, 2013
Isn't that Face below? So why wasn't Blackface invited? As much as I thought 2Face and Blackface were really close than they were to Face. undecided

LIFE!

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Ejine(m): 2:17am On Mar 26, 2013
Damn...

His credit is on a great depression
His wifey took a permanent vacation
His landlord served him a letter of eviction,
and "Two Face" stage-name has really lived up to expectations.

Levels don change for real... Unfortunately not for the better in Blackface's case.

6 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by eghost247(m): 2:21am On Mar 26, 2013
we don't know what happened between them

5 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by logica(m): 2:34am On Mar 26, 2013
thorpido: That's life.It's amazing when people turn their backs on people they have known when fortunes change.
If that is the case, then why the rumored snub by Mikel Obi so painful?
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Empex(m): 2:41am On Mar 26, 2013
chucky234: I knew these guys way back in Festac town,Blackface and Faze were down to earth and played with just anybody,I could remember how children and young girls used to stop Faze on the streets of Festac and around Alakija for him to sing and he was always ready to sing to their listening pleasure.
Tuface was egocentric full with bigmanism,he was never accommodating to people but Blackface was always in Ajegunle doing things with poor dudes who had no home or means of survival,he would spend his entire money just to make sure those guys were happy and he was loved by all just like Marvellous Benji who made AJ his home despite the cash and the opportunity to live in VI,Ikoyi or Ikeja.
We don hear!!!

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by moderatorr: 2:50am On Mar 26, 2013
If Tuface didnt invite BlackFace
Then their beef is really deep.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by dare2think: 2:51am On Mar 26, 2013
Regardless of what may have happenned, I would have invited him anyway and leave him with the option of attending or not.
Most of the people who attended are there only because of his status and the status of the wedding.
Bar a few, majority are opportunists. They are not his friends.

Never in a millon way will I neglect to invite someone that I suffered with and had history with. Even if we are not talking, I may even use this opportunity to mend the issue.
Only reason I may not invite him is if he had plotted my downfall or death, or tried it with my woman.
Anything else, I'd have invited an old buddy

Life goes on and it does not end at a particular point, it turns.

42 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 26, 2013
One go solo, some others they sorrow! cry
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by moderatorr: 2:59am On Mar 26, 2013
chucky234: I knew these guys way back in Festac town,Blackface and Faze were down to earth and played with just anybody,I could remember how children and young girls used to stop Faze on the streets of Festac and around Alakija for him to sing and he was always ready to sing to their listening pleasure.
Everyone must not be down to earth.
He isn't proud, its his nature. just like d'banj. Just his nature.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Emiru(m): 3:00am On Mar 26, 2013
Make una tweet 2face na... If na so dem dey 4get old tym pals, he must surely come down somday..no mata how high he seems 2 fly. *ma bebe..u are the one dat i'm callin, i'm callin baby i'm callin...* lol, i luv dis music die ow.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miyonse: 'I Have Not Seen My Girlfriend Since I Left BBNaija' / Ruth Kadiri Curses Politicians And Yahoo Boys / Peter Okoye Proposed To Lola Omotayo Because She Deserved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.