Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding (32838 Views)

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / The Untold Story Behind 2face's Wedding - How He Almost Missed The Reception / Why Was Faze,black Face,psquare And Dbanj Absent In 2face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by dbride: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2013
dare2think: Regardless of what may have happenned, I would have invited him anyway and leave him with the option of attending or not.
Most of the people who attended are there only because of his status and the status of the wedding.
Bar a few, majority are opportunists. They are not his friends.

Never in a millon way will I neglect to invite someone that I suffered with and had history with. Even if we are not talking, I may even use this opportunity to mend the issue.
Only reason I may not invite him is if he had plotted my downfall or death, or tried it with my woman.
Anything else, I'd have invited an old buddy

Life goes on and it does not end at a particular point, it turns.

Who knows, u never can tell judging from the frequent dangerous accusations from Blackface.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by stelywhite: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2013
AK 48: So sad,life may be unfair.2face should av invited him then if he has money to foot the bill he will attend and not shutting your one time paddy out.

I can imagine wat the feeling will be like.

No wonder wen mikel noticed he might snub him,he was proactive and snubbed 2face first.
.....hahahahahhahahaha....na S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ na
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Pain(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2013
eyescue: TUFACE IS A FAILURE TO NIGERIANS
Yes indeed. Triface abi Tuface or wat ever his fucking name is is a fool and has made his entire fans and other nigerians an object of mockery. We all supported him when he was coming up with his career, buying his songs, rating him the best and now the least he could offer by leting we the fans and fellow nigerians to witness his wedding live @ home he faild. Tuface or what ever his name is is a disapointment by taking his wedding abroad. Come to think of it, he took the wedding to dubia thus creating revenue for them and indirectly making our affluent nigerian to go and spend our money there. If i may ask, is it that we dont have a nice hotel that will befit his wedding or what that he decides it to be dubai. Really, he doesnt worth to behold any good tittle from anybody that really call him or herself a true nigerian. My grate fellow Nigerian, its time we woke up! We cant continue like this. After giving an artist our support as fans he or she will back us. Tuface, will definately come home and sing another song....but ''a big fool'' shall be the name of that idiot to buy his song or evn his wedding video b'coz i kw that is what is going to be nxt point of action to suck us as usual. Truely, if what i said here is true indeed plz help me make it go viral by pasting it all over any social net work. I love you all. Mr. Frank. A.K.A Eyescue.

He married into a culture that is known for frivolity and wasteful spending. From their soups to livelstyle..they live above their means. The Governor of their state is a representative benchmark of what I seek to explain & communicate. Fast Forward 8 Years from Now & See Where 2-Face will Be. We will Meet on this Forum for a Post-Mortem. Mark it Down. Okay, Let the Missiles Rain.. But Time is the Ultimate Settler!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by stelywhite: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2013
AK 48: So sad,life may be unfair.2face should av invited him then if he has money to foot the bill he will attend and not shutting your one time paddy out.

I can imagine wat the feeling will be like.

No wonder wen mikel noticed he might snub him,he was proactive and snubbed 2face first.
....datz it na.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by dbride: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2013
bigtt76: Well said ma broda. Blackface was 2Baba's senior for secondary school, same state and tribe. Infact both went to same University/Poly so they're more than brodas sef. Infact one would have expected Blackface to be one of the Groomsmen (like Tony Tetula) but be like say 'bad belle' syndrome hol Blackface for body... e no go fit go stand where other big boys wey de smoke igbo with sense stand naaa.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Kizuba: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2013
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm whey blacky, Pele!!
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by olenyi: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2013
But blackface didn't invite tuface and face when he did his own way back. It was secret. I believe its payback time. grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by dbride: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Pain:

He married into a culture that is known for frivolity and wasteful spending. From their soups to livelstyle..they live above their means. The Governor of their state is a representative benchmark of what I seek to explain & communicate. Fast Forward 8 Years from Now & See Where 2-Face will Be. We will Meet on this Forum for a Post-Mortem. Mark it Down. Okay, Let the Missiles Rain.. But Time is the Ultimate Settler!

Wicked assessment and conclusions. However, TuFace is equal to the task and there will be no post-mortem. You are leaving up to your name PAIN. I do not wish this marriage bad and I do not know them personally but I have known them 2gether way back from 2Face's formative years when he was sracthing to survive. This little girl then stood by him. I am happy for them.

Blackface is not a true friend, a true friend does not need an invitation, he is part of the wedding!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by teeboy4x(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2013
dbride:

Wicked assessment and conclusions. However, TuFace is equal to the task and there will be no post-mortem. You are leaving up to your name PAIN. I do not wish this marriage bad and I do not know them personally but I have known them 2gether way back from 2Face's formative years when he was sracthing to survive. This little girl then stood by him. I am happy for them.

Blackface is not a true friend, a true friend does not need an invitation, he is part of the wedding!

AGGRESSIVE CONCLUSIONS

Y DIDN'T U ATTEND THE WEDDING SINCE YOU ARE A TRUE FAN

DON'T FORGET HE INVITED FACE OR IS FACE NOT A TRUE FRIEND?

HE DOESN'T INVITE BLACKFACE DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL,AFTERALL...DID U SEE D'BANJ AND NAETO-C IN THAT WEDDING? HDIDN'T INVITE THEM ALSO,SO WHY IS BLACKFACE'S OWN DIFFERENT?

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by StepG: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2013
dare2think: Regardless of what may have happenned, I would have invited him anyway and leave him with the option of attending or not.
Most of the people who attended are there only because of his status and the status of the wedding.
Bar a few, majority are opportunists. They are not his friends.

Never in a millon way will I neglect to invite someone that I suffered with and had history with. Even if we are not talking, I may even use this opportunity to mend the issue.
Only reason I may not invite him is if he had plotted my downfall or death, or tried it with my woman.
Anything else, I'd have invited an old buddy

Life goes on and it does not end at a particular point, it turns.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by kingingkinging: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2013
thorpido: That's life.It's amazing when people turn their backs on people they have known when fortunes change.

But it more disheartening when people that are supposed to be friends turned out to be enemies.

Tuface has never for once said any bad thing about this man called blackface including when he sued Tuface and claimed 50% of the income of African Queen rather good things like his uncle(blackface uncle) provided accommodation for them when they came from IMT Enugu to Lagos, that Blackface uncle spent money for them, etc but Blackface on the contrary has never said any thing good about Tuface. He would rather speak spitefully and slanderously about the guy in any interview he granted but trust Tubaba,silence is the best answer.

If I were Tuface too, I wouldn't invite enemy that is too envious to see anything good in me. Imagine your friend suing you because a song you composed together brings success for the other one. He also produced his own version of African Queen just to discredit Tubaba but whoever God has blessed, like Tuface said, no man including blacface can curse.
I wont invite him too if I were Tuface Idibia. He could go there and distabilize everything out of jealousy. Enemy like friend.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Abagworo(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2013
I feel deeply sad for Blackface because I know how it feels when you are left out in something you started. 2face has lived up to his stage name as a double faced man while Blackface is now in darkness as his stage name suggests. Faze is living in fazes. So be careful with the name you choose.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by yebo: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2013
Let's not judge dis matter cos we do not knw wht actualy happened and what is the proof that tuface did not invite Black face? For the fact that Black face said he was not invited does not mean he is saying the truth.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by kingingkinging: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2013
fruityjojo: U guys sayin ohh arggg y 4get old tym friends seem 2 hv 4gotted how blackface dragged 2face 2 court claming ownership of African queen! Dis isn't nollywood where tonto dike invite her Wicked Uncle or stepmother 2 her wedding. I sure hope ur on speakin terms wit everybody u eva met.

Thank you my sis. People forget things so quickly. It was just like yesterday when Tuface's supposed best friend and brother dragged him to court just because he was part of the song.
Tuface was even mature and magnanimous enough to be having dealings with such a man with vendetta and calumny. He invited him to Abuja for his 10-year on stage celebration.

Blackface is an enemy full of anger,envy and jealousy towards Tuface. I would have done worse than Tuface. Did he invite Tuface for his own wedding? NO.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by thorpido(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2013
kingingkinging:

But it more disheartening when people that are supposed to be friends turned out to be enemies.

Tuface has never for once said any bad thing about this man called blackface including when he sued Tuface and claimed 50% of the income of African Queen rather good things like his uncle(blackface uncle) provided accommodation for them when they came from IMT Enugu to Lagos, that Blackface uncle spent money for them, etc but Blackface on the contrary has never said any thing good about Tuface. He would rather speak spitefully and slanderously about the guy in any interview he granted but trust Tubaba,silence is the best answer.

If I were Tuface too, I wouldn't invite enemy that is too envious to see anything good in me. Imagine your friend suing you because a song you composed together brings success for the other one. He also produced his own version of African Queen just to discredit Tubaba but whoever God has blessed, like Tuface said, no man including blacface can curse.
I wont invite him too if I were Tuface Idibia. He could go there and distabilize everything out of jealousy. Enemy like friend.
E be like say na true o.I don dey hear say Blackface na him dey cut Tuface for back.Well I no blame Tuface if e blank am.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by cr7lomo: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2013
2face is a very dangerous person but ppl dnt no, his a srs bk stabber but his so deceptiv dat ud judge him humble. Dats hw he got his name "2face" cos he wil tel u somtin 2day nd den do anoda 2mrw smillin. I knw him personally nd I can tel u his ways. Black face wrote african queen and d song was meant 2 b releasd by plantation boys but he 4kd dem up. He also 4kd anne his wife up by dumpin ha wen he bcame successful but luckily 4 ha those oda gals dint wok. He even 4kd up his tyt pallys dat he startd wit in festac by nt invitin dem. His rili a 2faced person.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by kingingkinging: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]I will use a quote Jay-Z I cannot help the poor if I'm one of them, so I got rich and gave back, to me that's a win-win.

Heaven knows I have been a strong fan of the 'Faces' from their Plantashun bois days to their solo careers and the truth is Blackface slipped. This is life men. Nigga has got to put in work. Blackface was obviously the weakest link. Whilst others were putting in work to get record deals and put out albums, what was he doing. His sophomore solo album wasn't half bad although I must say he needed to do more. He wanted to stay in the same genre as African China, Marvellous Benji and Daddy Showkey, yet didn't even do enough to stay relevant. We all have friends and the truth is that not all our friends would make it like some of us, however it is pertinent that it is seen that these friends are indeed ready to put in work.

They were 3 and yet only 2 have stayed relevant. I have never known 2baba to be a poser or the type to ACt overly big, but then again, this is life. For all it's worth, 2 face has made it out the hood on sheer hard work and talent, what has Blackface done to better his fate?! Some friends have to be dropped lest they weigh you down. Tuface is not an arrogant person.. Ask anyone that has ever come in contact with him.

When we criticise tuface, let's not forget that he had to work blood, sweat and tears to make it out o! From the days of Kennis Music fleecing him to his move to hypertek records.

I still hope blackface finds the luck needed to put out a great album, because that's all it will take to revamp his dead career.[/b]

You won my heart with this. Too philosophical; too educating. Thank you.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by obyikye(f): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2013
[quote
Hey, I didnt know it was Tubaba beside him thereoooo walahi EGO BU NMA NWOKE!(God punish POVERTY).
author=ItsModella]LMAO!! what
was 2face trying to do in that photo?
[/quote]
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by skfa1: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2013
Alrite,I red all ur comments,some with sence,some with lil sence or no sence at all.
Now,the thing is,invitation is a way of inviting people to ur ceremony,so if u dnt get one,just know that u r not invivited.
Ok,tink abt this scenario,what if blackface went to dubai with no invitation n he got to the venue door n he was asked for his invitation?
If he can't provide one,won't that be a disgrace to him?
So pls,let's think well before we go out there to peoples ceremony.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by kingingkinging: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2013
AKobo4urthought:

How can you Invite someone else to a wedding, that you yourself are not invited to?? How are you suppose to show up uninvited to a wedding of a person, that doesn't even acknowledge you?? Maybe if that person was your REAL brother, sure that would be fine if you just showed up, but in Blackface's case he is tuface's old buddy so in order for him to show up he has to be formally invited. Tuface not inviting him only shows that he obviously doesn't want him there. You just can't show up to a wedding of a person not invited, and think everything would be cool. Blackface is not on the wrong here, Its all tuface. If he wanted the guy to show, he should have given him an IV and leave him the choice of coming or not. Its called courtesy.

Logic of some people baffles me sha........

When you want to do your own wedding invite Blackface and enjoy his craze. It is not every old friend you continue with. Tuface has to channel another cause for his life. He cannot afford to move with an enemy calling himself friend. Tuface like his name states is Innocent, cannot 'hurt a flie' and you have this Blackface that has this 'bad boy' stuff. They attacked Tubaba 3 times in Lagos, you thought it was just some guys on the street? Tuface was sued not by the people on the street but his own friend and brother. Tuface featured him in his first album Face to Face but till today, Blackface has never featured Tuface. Tuface invited Blackface to his show in Abuja but Blackface has not reciprocated. Tuface has been featured by almost all the artistes in Nigeria and he has composed songs for people but has never said it during any interview but Blackface will always look for cheap popularity by saying I did this for that. Pls leave Blackface. Faze was their junior in age and music career yet Tuface has mended the fence with him and they are together in Now music for mgt service what is wrong with Balckface?

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by COOLDK(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
I guess Faze has seen this coming long ago. Here is d lyric:

It is a small world wey many things dey happen
A brother u trust today we betray u tomorrow
So becareful this life is full of sorrow
Watch d company u keep and the friend u follow
....................(eni to mo'yan lon pa'yan).
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by dperon(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
goldfish80: I can imagine how close these two were,like hung out together,sang together, trecked through dusty streets on their way to the studio,went after same girls,shared α plate of soaked garri,spent nights in each others crib talking trash till the following morning,played pranks on each other,shoped together at the bendown boutique,smoked α joint at the street corner. Fortunately for one, weed gave him inspiration, unfortunately ƒoя the other, weed drained his talent.

Say no to drugs

U've said it all.....He needs to get his life back on track...Not still taking dope
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by ladgentle(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Black Face should have done a 'letter to my brother' too. Dat faze song really got tubaba thinking. But seriously, I think something is amiss between the duo. If faze got an invite, it means he didn't forget blackface, he just chose not to invite him. Dats really wrong sha.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
2face's wedding ws a proper event for proper men to congregate, wear suit, speak english, throw fat jokes , laugh (with their heads thrown back, cupping d mouth) ,drink cognac, eat gud food wt nice cutleries and pat each other on d back while charting d way 4wod.
Blackfaze does nt fit into any of ds o.
D wedding ws nt d jungle where weed pass 4rm hand to hand as they holler "hard life!" . Infact, i was shocked to c Jim Iyke there.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Larrey(f): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2013
Na ƒό̲̣r̲̅ one place people wey d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ luk ƒό̲̣r̲̅ anoda person downfall go dey, †ђξ person wey U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ beef d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go higher U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sit down ƒό̲̣r̲̅ one A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do like a pest. judge nobody
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by delishpot: 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Májẹ una go settle matter.
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by bababuff(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
You sure sey na TuFace dey this photo?

See as poverty carry these guys wear like clothe. Thank God for his mercies.

Tuface should be grateful to God, and help his friend.

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Gwekzy: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
goldfish80: I can imagine how close these two were,like hung out together,sang together, trecked through dusty streets on their way to the studio,went after same girls,shared α plate of soaked garri,spent nights in each others crib talking trash till the following morning,played pranks on each other,shoped together at the bendown boutique,smoked α joint at the street corner. Fortunately for one, weed gave him inspiration, unfortunately ƒoя the other, weed drained his talent.

Say no to drugs
. U re Spot On.....
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by NEROSKY(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
Emiru: Make una tweet 2face na... If na so dem dey 4get old tym pals, he must surely come down somday..no mata how high he seems 2 fly. *ma bebe..u are the one dat i'm callin, i'm callin baby i'm callin...* lol, i luv dis music die ow.
But na sky B sing this 1 na
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by gabrielIyke: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
This does not in any way show maturity so 2face wants to tell the world he is not in. Good terms with blacface this is hipocricy and pretence @ the highest level. Sha black face that 1 dey naaa
Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by Larrey(f): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
delishpot: Black face, God has seen your heart and has decided to bring you joy. By this time next year tuface will come to you to seek favors. You will know people that matter and tuface will need your help to get to them. mark this date mark my user name. you may need to thank me on this date next year. In God I trust. Go and sin no more.

By the way, blessed are those who do not expect, for they shaldl never be disappointed.
sho,as it gotten to Τ̣̣ђȋ̝̊̅§ ? Na wa o, na dere U̶̲̥̅̊ go sit down wey 2face go d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make am d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go. Se 2face offend U̶̲̥̅̊ b4 ni wey U̶̲̥̅̊ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ want to d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ beg ƒό̲̣r̲̅ favor ? Cos ℓ̊ dnt undastand again o.U̶̲̥̅̊ people shud just let †ђξ poor guy be,dammy krane was Ŋ¤τ̲̅ even dere(†ђξ guy unda his record label)
Instead of U̶̲̥̅̊ to be praying ƒό̲̣r̲̅ blackface to make it in life. in GOD ℓ̊ also trust,2face shall neva suffer ƒό̲̣r̲̅ enemies to be ♓άƿƿy (our GOD Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ Ŋ¤τ̲̅ a wicked GOD)

1 Like

Re: Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding by geegirl101(f): 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
sadA'ya..that's life sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Wizkid "Joro" Song / Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls / Man's Address Given Out As Davido's Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.