Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Not To Wear To A Wedding. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Not To Wear To A Wedding. (28780 Views)

Chic Outfits You Can Wear To Work From Monday Through Thursday / What To Wear To Every Other Wedding Event / A Wedding Dress Made Out Of Condoms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Not To Wear To A Wedding. by LoveAmaka88(f): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
I wear dress depending on the season, weather, and current trends. The goal is to be classy and well dressed, but not flashy and outshining the bride. Spring/Summer I typically wear knee length, sleeveless dresses in pastel colors or floral patterns with my hair up away from my face. I haven't attended a fall/winter wedding, but I'd probably do a longer dress in a deep red, blue, or purple.

1 Like

Re: What Not To Wear To A Wedding. by susay2006: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
noskeybaba: If I like I dress like Jim Iyke, if I like I dress like Warri Millionaire or even Cabo Snoop self grin , its none of ur business. I wear what is comfortable for M̶̲̅ε̲̣ Aηδ there is nothing u can do about it tongue
that was harsh. they are just tips you may choose to follow. Its not compulsory.

1 Like

Re: What Not To Wear To A Wedding. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
After this list, there is nothing left for me to wear undecided
well i am having a wedding this saturday and i am planning to break one of the rules there by wearing a beautiful short black blazers,a sleevless longer top in and a jean pant with high heels.i am tired of all the iro and bubas or oleku or tube gowns to weddings,i want to dress different.you dont have to be looking owanbeish all the time jare.this time i aint tying no gele.lol cheesy
Re: What Not To Wear To A Wedding. by JallowBah(f): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2013
uzoo: Actually, i was referring to a formal/church wedding.

Good list, but you can still wear native to a formal wedding, right? Why not?
Re: What Not To Wear To A Wedding. by Irugboo(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2013
What is to be wear
Re: What Not To Wear To A Wedding. by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2013
kulyie: well i am having a wedding this saturday and i am planning to break one of the rules there by wearing a beautiful short black blazers,a sleevless longer top in and a jean pant with high heels.i am tired of all the iro and bubas or oleku or tube gowns to weddings,i want to dress different.you dont have to be looking owanbeish all the time jare.this time i aint tying no gele.lol cheesy

He hehe hope you won't get arrested by the fashion police
Re: What Not To Wear To A Wedding. by uzoo: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2013
kenyattamoore: After this list, there is nothing left for me to wear undecided

Sweet heart, there are loads of Options...trust me wink
Re: What Not To Wear To A Wedding. by khul: 7:56pm On May 27, 2015
noskeybaba:
If I like I dress like Jim Iyke, if I like I dress like Warri Millionaire or even Cabo Snoop self grin , its none of ur business. I wear what is comfortable for M̶̲̅ε̲̣ Aηδ there is nothing u can do about it tongue
bitter sombody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Can You Rock These Sandals? / Oluchi Onweagba Without Make-Up (Picture) / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.