Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nairaland E-prayer Network - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland E-prayer Network (910 Views)

Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan / Prayer Network Line / Prayer Network Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
This has been on my mind for a long while now....and i've somehow procrastinated and kinda avoided it, but i still believe this is a necessity for each and everyone of us.
1 Thess 5:17 says "Always keep on praying" (NLT). We all have challenges in one way or the other, some of our challenges are more than we can bear while some others are not, while some people do not have any...but despite which we have, we all need to live a life of prayer and thanksgiving and make it a part of us. In 1 Tim 2:15, the Bible says "Pray for others, plead for God's mercy upon them, give thanks for all he is going to do for them"...this is a call for intercession, we need to intercede for the lost and others in our midst. This thread is designed for this, prayer points will be given out daily and if you have any challenge that you feel is beyond you...you can drop a prayer request here and we'll pray over it. May God hear and answer our prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by seyibrown(f): 1:18am On Mar 26, 2013
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2013
seyibrown: A prayer thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/59716/pray-together/29
oh...i see
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2013
Heavenly father, king of glory...i thank you for this beautiful day you've made, i thank you for the good sleep last night, Lord i say you're worthy. I thank you for my life, thank you for the good health, thank you for all you've done and all you'll do...Be glorified oh Lord! Help us to live according to your will today oh Lord...direct our footsteps and make every crooked path straight for us, in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Segunagagu(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2013
Victoriousvic: Heavenly father, king of glory...i thank you for this beautiful day you've made, i thank you for the good sleep last night, Lord i say you're worthy. I thank you for my life, thank you for the good health, thank you for all you've done and all you'll do...Be glorified oh Lord! Help us to live according to your will today oh Lord...direct our footsteps and make every crooked path straight for us, in Jesus name, Amen!

Woow. A very good prayer one should pray every blessed day..thanks for the thread. Hope will it be kept alive
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Segunagagu(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2013
Les I forget. A prayer request on my education. I have a very big problem in my skool ..I really need God's intervention..
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
Thanks bro...i'll definitely have you in my prayers
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Segun agagu: Les I forget. A prayer request on my education. I have a very big problem in my skool ..I really need God's intervention..
Heavenly father, I thank you for your son who needs your help...Lord, you know where he needs you, i ask that you intervene on his behalf and let everything work out right. Your word says "ask and you shall recieve, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened unto you" and It also says "they that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved"...Lord we ask of you this day, just as you've told us to, that you hear us and grant your son favor and grace, let all lines fall in pleasant places for him. Thank you for answering us oh Lord, in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Segunagagu(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
Thank u..do u use a bb or can I have ur nos. I need friends like dis..
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
0817-138-5232
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 04, 2013
MamaTriplets: Hi all, as a Woman still believing God for the Fruit of the Womb, recently I was awed at the increasing number of Women that are Trusting God for the same gift that I decided to start interceding for such Women as first hand experience has taught me that it is a very trying time for couples that have found themselves in this situation. Its a time that even staunch Christians believe that they are left alone in their journey. Some are discouraged while others are suicidal. Knowing the Power of Prayers in tackling the issues of Life, I decided to Start this thread for those that are willing to Join hands together and call on the Giver of Children to reward these Mothers and Fathers-to-be with their Heart Desires!!! Until every Woman and Man in the TTC and IVF thread holds their Precious Baby(ies), We will not stop Praying. I hereby welcome everyone that is commited to this cause. Prayer Changes Things!!!
Prayer point #1: Fruit of the womb for everyone who desires it
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
Heavenly Father, I thank you for today. Thank you for your love, guidance, protection and mercy. You've been faithful to me Lord and I'm eternally grateful to You. If it had not been for you, i wouldn't be who i am today but because of your grace, you've kept me alive despite the fact that most times i'm far away from You. When i was sick, you healed me; when i was in trouble, you delivered me; when i needed a friend, you were there. Thank you Lord, I love you and i'll always do. Be glorified oh Lord in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 9:16am On May 01, 2013
nice concept lets keep it moving

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 10:04am On May 01, 2013
jacobscros: nice concept lets keep it moving
Thank you
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 16, 2013
http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google&v=ej5Wr43JYHE

My God is awesome - Pastor Charles Jenkins. Enjoy!
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by EatmyShorts: 7:53pm On May 16, 2013
Holy Spirit!! Holy Spirit!!!

Come for me. Kidnap me with your Love!!! Make me your Scapegoat.

Thank you Jesus.

*speaking in tongues*

Sorry, i can't write in Tongues.

I am Pastor MarcAnthony, i was called of God on Monday. I have decided to Save souls on Nairaland.

I see a lot of Hot girls here, Do you know you must be saved?

My Schedule is open for private Prayer sessions.

Jesus is Lord.

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 16, 2013
EatmyShorts: Holy Spirit!! Holy Spirit!!!

Come for me. Kidnap me with your Love!!! Make me your Scapegoat.

Thank you Jesus.

*speaking in tongues*

Sorry, i can't write in Tongues.

I am Pastor MarcAnthony, i was called of God on Monday. I have decided to Save souls on Nairaland.

I see a lot of Hot girls here, Do you know you must be saved?

My Schedule is open for private Prayer sessions.

Jesus is Lord.

Pastor MarcAnthony

Ehm. . .Ok
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 7:17am On May 17, 2013
You're what the Word says

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord [Rom. 6:11]

The word "reckon" as used above originates from the greek word "logizomai" which is actually an accounting term. It means to take stock of something such that there're no assumptions. In accounting, you deal with specific figures and data, not assumptions.

When the word urges you to "reckon yourself to be dead to sin, but alive unto God," it means you should "account yourself" to be ungoverned by sin. You must take whatever God says about you as absolute truth. His word says you're dead to sin, therefore refuse to let sin dominate you. "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace" [Rom. 6:14]

Rom. 8:37 says you're more than a conqueror, therefore reckon yourself as such and begin to live as a victor, and not a victim. This is how to relate with the Word; you reckon (account) it to be absolute reality.

However, for you to account yourself to be what the word says, you must first know it. You must study the word and keep getting it into your spirit; take it as the truth to live by, for it is. Reckon yourself to be exactly what the word says. God bless you!
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 18, 2013
Heavenly Father, I thank you for today.
I thank you for my life
I thank you for the air i breathe.
I thank you for the food and the water.
I thank you for the shelter and the comfort.
I thank you for sending your son Jesus to die on the cross for my sins.
I thank you for the grace, favour, mercy, love and kindness you have bestowed upon me.
There's no one like you oh Lord! In heaven, on earth and under the earth, you reign supreme!
Be magnified oh Lord.
Be lifted high oh Lord.
Be glorified oh Lord now and forevermore, Amen!
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 18, 2013
1. If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love, I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate.
2. If I speak God's word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump," and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing.
3. If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.
4. Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut, doesn't have a swelled head,
5. Doesn't force itself on others, isn't always "me first," Doesn't fly off the handle, doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
6. Doesn't revel when others grovel, takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
7. Puts up with anything, trusts God always, always looks for the best, never looks back, but keeps going to the end.
8. Love never dies. Inspired speech will be over some day; praying in tongues will end; understanding will reach its limit.
9. We know only a portion of the truth, and what we say about God is always incomplete.
10. But when the Complete arrives, our incompletes will be cancelled.
11. When I was an infant at my mother's breast, I gurgled and cooed like any infant. When I grew up, I left those infant ways for good.
12. We don't yet see things clearly. We're squinting in a fog, peering through a mist. But it won't be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright! We'll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing him directly just as he knows us!
13. But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravangantly. And the best of the three is love.
[1 corinthians 13]
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 26, 2013
A word for someone:

“God knows your value; He sees your potential. You may not understand everything you are going through right now. But hold your head up high, knowing that God is in control and he has a great plan and purpose for your life. Your dreams may not have turned out exactly as you’d hoped, but the bible says that God’s ways are better and higher than our ways, even when everybody else rejects you, remember, God stands before you with His arms open wide. He always accepts you. He always confirms your value. God sees your two good moves! You are His prized possession. No matter what you go through in life, no matter how many disappointments you suffer, your value in God’s eyes always remains the same. You will always be the apple of His eye. He will never give up on you, so don’t give up on yourself.”
― Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2013
I know this is coming in late, but I want to welcome you to the month of July. The first 6 months of 2013 have come and gone, and whether good or bad, what matters is that you're still alive. A lot of people died during those 6 months, but you're still alive. What some of them had in terms of money and other resources can be said to be much more than yours, but despite that, you're still alive. God has been faithful and good to us!
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2013
[b]This morning, we shall be spending some time in prayer. Our key verse for this morning is:

Psalm 90:17
"And may the Lord our God show us his approval and make our efforts successful. Yes, make our efforts successful!"

- Begin by giving thanks to God for being your provider. Bless his name and praise him for his provision.
- Pray for the blessings of God upon Nigeria.
- Pray for the blessings of God upon your church, your pastors and the members of your church.
- Pray for the Lord's overwhelming blessing on your finances. Ask God to increase your wealth so that you will be a testimony of his goodness. Pray that the Lord will bless you so that you might bless others.
- You need God's grace and wisdom to produce wealth. Pray that you will have creativity, wisdom, knowledge, and ideas to produce new products, services and systems that will reap abundant blessings.
- Pray for your job, career and business, that they may abound.
- Pray that God will release you from any inherited bondage and failure.
- Pray for the fruit of the womb for married women who desire it.

May the Lord hear and answer us as we cry out to Him today. Amen![/b]
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Lord Jesus, we thank you for today and for all you've done.
We thank you for loving us and demonstrating your love by dying on the cross for us.
Lord, you died that we may live and live in abundance.
You took all our sins and diseases upon yourself, that we might be set free.
How else can we say thank you? What can we offer unto you as a token of our appreciation? Nothing!
Therefore, Lord we say we're thankful unto you and we praise your Holy Name tonight.
Be glorified oh Lord now and forever more, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
"Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive."
Colossians 3:12-13
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Creamychic(f): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the gift of life .
Thank you because all things are working together for my good.

Take all glory in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2013
Heavenly Father,
I thank you for this day and I thank you that I'm alive to see it.
Thank you for your love, grace and mercy in my life.
Thank you for providing my needs and protecting me.
Lord, there's no one else like You and this day, once again I say thank You.

Lord, I commit this day into your hands. I ask that you guide my footsteps today.
Lord, order my steps in Your word.
Help me to live right today, and may all my thoughts, deeds and actions please you today.
Thank You Lord for answering me, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
Re: Nairaland E-prayer Network by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2013
Creamychic:
Heavenly Father,

Thank you for the gift of life .
Thank you because all things are working together for my good.

Take all glory in Jesus name. Amen!
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Respect Their Pastors/clerics More Than Their Husbands? / Jonathan Won’t Contest 2015 Elections, Amaechi May Be Eliminated-Lagos Prophet / Re: Religious Fundamentalists Invde Unilorin.'no They Are Mere Muslim Youths'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.