Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Abuse Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abuse Of Nairaland (769 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Aisha2 (Pro CPC) Sacked By Seun (Pro PDP) For Abuse Of Position And Insolence! / The Constant Abuse Of The Romance Section By Idiots Posting Stupid Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuse Of Nairaland by Dthespian: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
I have noticed the frequent use of insultive words,personality and ethnic attacks on nairaland.As a people bound by the love for our country,it is expected we make constructive criticisms and comments respecting d view and opinion of another,buh the reverse has been the case. I just can't help buh wonder why some nairalanders won't think in these manner

1 Like

Re: Abuse Of Nairaland by Bigcake: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
Let me say dat u are far frm the reality of tings in Nigeria. Dis is the only forum we have to speakout our feelings. Its better we say it out on net than to do it physically or retain it in our hearts. My guy in the midst of all dis quarells we even get stronger and more united. A typical example of this is wen we are being attacked by foreigners you need to see how all d tribes of Nigeria here present on Nairaland will fight and defend Nigeria in one accord. So pls let d bashing continue,dats a typical naija lifestyle. And dats wat pulls trafic down here.
Re: Abuse Of Nairaland by AnodaIT(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Really pathetic that most time we cannot hold an intelligent debate devoid of sentiments n insults

(1) (Reply)

9ice Fortune!! / Fire Outbreak In A Filling Station In Ibadan / It Is Fraudulent For Afam4eva To Use His Position As Moderator To Promote Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.