Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter (1959 Views)

Juju Woman Appeared In A Church To Warn Pastors Disturbing Her Spiritual Activit / How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
THE LORD WOULD DESTROY YOU IF YOU KEEP EATING THAT RAT ( CANE RAT )

ISAIAH 66 VS 17 Those who dedicate and purify themselves to enter the groves following their leader, eating meat from pigs, vermin, and rats, will perish together." This is the LORD's declaration." YOU ARE BREAKING THE LORDS COMMANDS
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
ISAIAH 66 VS 17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens following one in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, says the LORD.
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
ANOTHER VERSION

ISAIAH 66 VS 17 "Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one who is among those who eat the flesh of pigs, rats and other unclean things--they will meet their end together with the one they follow," declares the LORD.
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Ubenedictus(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
Goshen is trouble.
Obadiah, so u don't eat pork?
I hear its sweet!

1 Like

Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ubenedictus: Goshen is trouble.
Obadiah, so u don't eat pork?
I hear its sweet!
NOPE I DONT TOUCH PORK OR RATS OR SNAILS OR SHRIMPS OR LOBSTER. THESE ARE ALL SCAVENGERS. THEY ARE PUT ON EARTH TO CLEAN THE EARTH AND THE SEA AND BALANCE THE ECOSYSTEM. THEY ARE NOT FOOD. THEY ARE THE DUSTBIN OF THE EARTH
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
obadiah777: ISAIAH 66 VS 17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens following one in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, says the LORD.
◄ Acts 10:15 ►
New International Version (©2011)
The voice spoke to him a second time, "Do not call anything impure that God has made clean."
New Living Translation (©2007)
But the voice spoke again: "Do not call something unclean if God has made it clean."
English Standard Version (©2001)
And the voice came to him again a second time, “What God has made clean, do not call common.”
New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Again a voice came to him a second time, "What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy."
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
Again, a second time, a voice said to him, "What God has made clean, you must not call common."
International Standard Version (©2012)
Again the voice came to him a second time, "You must stop calling unclean what God has made clean."
NET Bible (©2006)
The voice spoke to him again, a second time, "What God has made clean, you must not consider ritually unclean!"
Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And a voice came again a second time to him: “Those things which Godhas purified you shall not make impure.”
GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
A voice spoke to him a second time,"Don't say that the things which God has made clean are impure."
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
And the voice spoke unto him again the second time, What God has cleansed, that call not common.
American King James Version
And the voice spoke to him again thesecond time, What God has cleansed, that call not you common.
American Standard Version
And a voice came unto him again thesecond time, What God hath cleansed, make not thou common.
Douay-Rheims Bible
And the voice spoke to him again thesecond time: That which God hath cleansed, do not thou call common.
Darby Bible Translation
And there was a voice again the second time to him, What God has cleansed, do not thou make common.
English Revised Version
And a voice came unto him again thesecond time, What God hath cleansed, make not thou common.
Webster's Bible Translation
And the voice spoke to him again thesecond time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
Weymouth New Testament
Again a second time a voice was heard which said, "What God has purified, you must not regard as unholy."
World English Bible
A voice came to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed, you must not call unclean."
Young's Literal Translation
and there is a voice again a second time unto him: 'What God did cleanse, thou, declare not thou common;'
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Jst incase u blind,u can read the verse upward,or the entire chapter u one sided slowpoke,no offence.
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Goshen360(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2013
@ Obadiah777

HOW COME ALL THESE YOUR INTERPRETATION ARE NOT SYMBOLIC AND SPIRITUAL IN THE VERSES YOU QUOTED

PLEASE GIVE ME THE SYMBOLIC AND ALLEGORIC INTERPRETATION OF THOSE VERSES YOU QUOTED.....YOU ALREADY REJECTED THE LITERAL INTERPRETATION OF GOD'S WORD AND I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO BE LITERAL WHEN YOU INTERPRET THOSE VERSES. DON'T FORGET, ALMOST 90% OF BIBLE WORDS ARE SYMBOLIC.

1 Like

Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Ubenedictus(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2013
obadiah777: NOPE I DONT TOUCH PORK OR RATS OR SNAILS OR SHRIMPS OR LOBSTER. THESE ARE ALL SCAVENGERS. THEY ARE PUT ON EARTH TO CLEAN THE EARTH AND THE SEA AND BALANCE THE ECOSYSTEM. THEY ARE NOT FOOD. THEY ARE THE DUSTBIN OF THE EARTH
u no know good thing.

1 Like

Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by crackhaus: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
obadiah777: NOPE I DONT TOUCH PORK OR RATS OR SNAILS OR SHRIMPS OR LOBSTER. THESE ARE ALL SCAVENGERS. THEY ARE PUT ON EARTH TO CLEAN THE EARTH AND THE SEA AND BALANCE THE ECOSYSTEM. THEY ARE NOT FOOD. THEY ARE THE DUSTBIN OF THE EARTH

You truly believe what you wrote here, dont you? Oh well....
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: u no know good thing.
LOL BRUV I JUST CANT BRING MYSELF TO DO IT. ITS FILTHY FOOD. THATS WHY OUR PEOPLE HAVE ALL KINDS OF DISEASES. ITS FROM EATING ABOMINABLE FOODS.
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
Goshen360: @ Obadiah777

HOW COME ALL THESE YOUR INTERPRETATION ARE NOT SYMBOLIC AND SPIRITUAL IN THE VERSES YOU QUOTED

PLEASE GIVE ME THE SYMBOLIC AND ALLEGORIC INTERPRETATION OF THOSE VERSES YOU QUOTED.....YOU ALREADY REJECTED THE LITERAL INTERPRETATION OF GOD'S WORD AND I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO BE LITERAL WHEN YOU INTERPRET THOSE VERSES. DON'T FORGET, ALMOST 90% OF BIBLE WORDS ARE SYMBOLIC.
I DONE TOLD YOU GOSHEN, STOP EATING RATS. ITS VERY UNHOLY. I WOULD EXPECT A HOLY MAN LIKE YOURSELF NOT TO DEFILE YOUR TEMPLE WITH ABOMINABLE FOODS *SMDH*
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
crackhaus:

You truly believe what you wrote here, dont you? Oh well....
YEZZUR. THOSE ARE SCAVENGERS. THEY ARE NOT FOOD MEANT FOR HUMANS. LOOKIN HERE FOR A LIST OF FOODS YOU CAN EAT http://www.ucg.org/booklet/what-does-bible-teach-about-clean-and-unclean-meats/does-new-testament-abolish-meat-distinc-1/
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Goshen360: @ Obadiah777

HERE IS A LIST OF MEAT YOU CAN EAT http://www.ucg.org/booklet/what-does-bible-teach-about-clean-and-unclean-meats/does-new-testament-abolish-meat-distinc-1/
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by PastorKun(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
This obadaiah777 is a real nut case. grin

1 Like

Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pastor Kun: This obadaiah777 is a real nut case. grin
NOT QUITE SIR wink
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by ijawkid(m): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2013

Snake nkor??...u dey eat snake??..........hungry never catch u well well na him make........grin

1 Like

Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Goshen360(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
obadiah777: I DONE TOLD YOU GOSHEN, STOP EATING RATS. ITS VERY UNHOLY. I WOULD EXPECT A HOLY MAN LIKE YOURSELF NOT TO DEFILE YOUR TEMPLE WITH ABOMINABLE FOODS *SMDH*

I'm ready to listen to you - All you have to do is tell me the symbolic meaning of those animals mentioned in those verses you quoted and I will heed your advice. If you can't translate those animals in their symbolic meaning, then forget it, your literal interpretation of those animals are not acceptable - you have to be consistent with your 'symbolic' meaning. After all, those animals never existed 'literally' at all, they're all 'symbolic' or 'allegory'.

I expected from you to translate or interpret for example:

pigs = DIRTINESS

vermin = WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT

and rats = BAD LUCK

. . . Those are just examples of what I expected from you. Feel free to give me the 'symbolic' interpretation and I will accept it. Otherwise, keep shut your mouth. Grasscutter farming spins money!. . . http://www.pavemgo.com/index.html

1 Like

Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
ijawkid:

Snake nkor??...u dey eat snake??..........hungry never catch u well well na him make........grin
BROS I WILL NEVER EAT SNAKE. THE LORD WILL NOT ALLOW HIS OBEDIENT CHILDREN BE HUNGRY TO THE POINT WHERE THEY START EATING ABOMINABLE FOODS wink
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Goshen360:

I'm ready to listen to you - All you have to do is tell me the symbolic meaning of those animals mentioned in those verses you quoted and I will heed your advice. If you can't translate those animals in their symbolic meaning, then forget it, your literal interpretation of those animals are not acceptable - you have to be consistent with your 'symbolic' meaning. After all, those animals never existed 'literally' at all, they're all 'symbolic' or 'allegory'.

I expected from you to translate or interpret for example:

pigs = DIRTINESS

vermin = WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT

and rats = BAD LUCK

. . . Those are just examples of what I expected from you. Feel free to give me the 'symbolic' interpretation and I will accept it. Otherwise, keep shut your mouth. Grasscutter farming spins money!. . . http://www.pavemgo.com/index.html
NOW YOU ARE JUST BEING BELLIGERENT. I AM ABOUT TO MAKE A THREAD IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES TIME. THIS THREAD WILL EITHER CONVINCE YOU ABOUT THE SYMBOLISM OF THE BIBLE AND IF IT DOES NOT THEN YOU ARE AS STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS AS CAN BE. WAIT FOR IT. I WILL COMPOSE IT NOW AND POST IT IN 20 MINUTES TOPS
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Goshen360(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
^ ^ Go ahead, I will read later but now until you give me the 'symbolic' meaning those animals. You're on your own! I have to go to work....Mayor Blomberg is calling on me bro... grin
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by ijawkid(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
obadiah777: BROS I WILL NEVER EAT SNAKE. THE LORD WILL NOT ALLOW HIS OBEDIENT CHILDREN BE HUNGRY TO THE POINT WHERE THEY START EATING ABOMINABLE FOODS wink

Hehehehehe......grin........no worry when u visit me I go play u wayo by giving you snake meat to it.....cheesy
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by mkmyers45(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2013

Oh lawd...i bless u for giving us a gifted servant such as buzugee to show us the truth and the harm in eating very sweet grasscutters grin grin grin

Btw I left you a very long easter message on facebook cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cheers
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Ubenedictus(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
ijawkid:

Hehehehehe......grin........no worry when u visit me I go play u wayo by giving you snake meat to it.....cheesy
ewww!! Eyama!!! So u dey chop snake? Eww?

1 Like

Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Goshen360: ^ ^ Go ahead, I will read later but now until you give me the 'symbolic' meaning those animals. You're on your own! I have to go to work....Mayor Blomberg is calling on me bro... grin
LOL TELL MAYOR BLOOMBERG TO SHOVE IT. HE DONT NEED YOUR SERVICE. HE IS A BILLIONAIRE grin HEY I ALREADY POSTED THE THREAD. CHECK IT OUT.

WELL FROM MY BIBLICAL EXPERIENCE, THE ANIMALS WITH SYMBOLS ARE
1-DOGS MEANS GENTILES
2-BEASTS OF THE FIELD MEANS GENTILES
3-FOWLS OF THE HEAVEN MEANS RULERS
4-FISHES OF THE SEA MEANS THE PEOPLE
5-EAGLE MEANS PREDATORY NATIONS
6-LAMB MEANS CHRIST

IF I REMEMBER MORE
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
ijawkid:

THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE HEADS UP. I NO DEY COME AT ALL OOOOOO. I NO WAN CHOP PYTHON grin grin
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
mkmyers45:

Oh lawd...i bless u for giving us a gifted servant such as buzugee to show us the truth and the harm in eating very sweet grasscutters grin grin grin

Btw I left you a very long easter message on facebook cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cheers
YOU DID ? LOL I GO CHECK AM. AINT BEEN ON FB IN LIKE A WEEK OR SO. WHY YALL CALLING IT GRASSCUTTER ? THAT THING IS RAT grin grin
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: ewww!! Eyama!!! So u dey chop snake? Eww?
NA IJAW MAN. HIM FIT CHOP OCTOPUS IF YOU FRY AM WELL WELL FOR AM grin grin
Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by ijawkid(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
Ubenedictus: ewww!! Eyama!!! So u dey chop snake? Eww?

I don forget ehh...na you UBE I suppose give the snake wack.......grin........which one u go like??....python,anaconda,black mamba(dbanj) or etc.....hehehehe...

2 Likes

Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by ijawkid(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
obadiah777: THANKS FOR GIVING ME THE HEADS UP. I NO DEY COME AT ALL OOOOOO. I NO WAN CHOP PYTHON grin grin

grin......by the time I nak you python meat with one gulder you no go even know say you been forbid snake meat.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goshen, As A Brother, I Have To Warn You To Stop Eating Grass Cutter by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2013
ijawkid:

I don forget ehh...na you UBE I suppose give the snake wack.......grin........which one u go like??....python,anaconda,black mamba(dbanj) or etc.....hehehehe...
JUST MAKE IT SANCTIFIED AND UBE GO CHOP AM grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Untold Truth About Muhammad's Childhood / Speaking In Tongues: Is It A Mere Religious Exercise?? / Can Roman Catholics Be Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.