Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. (1577 Views)

Its Urgent And It Is Serious. / Help!!! It Is Urgent And Advice Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by Dammiesugar(f): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Hello peepz,pls I need your mature candid advice especially frm indigenes of Delta state and my story goes thus-I'm frm ekiti state...My fiancee(frm my state too) had a kid five yrs ago frm a babe(deltan)the reason for not marrying her was that the babe's family said she must marry frm her state due to the fact that she's the first born,he was asked to do some rites when the babe was pregnant so that he can claim the son anytime he wants to but he just realised that the rites is referred to as dowry in their place but now the father is dead and noone is against them marrying eachother and the girl calls sometimes to plead bt he said another reason for not marrying is because she's hot-tempered and no urge frm him to her anymore.Now that he has decided to move on with his life,(that is marry me)his dad had a bad dream that he married another lady and the lady couldn't give birth until she died and my fiancee was jailed so the dad concluded that he should inform the mother of his kid that he's nt marrying her so they can move on and he gets his son but my problem now is that I think he's scared of telling her because he postpones it each time he remembers.his First excuse is that she went to Ghana for a course and until she comes back by may20 but can't he call her on phone. pls what do I do?
Re: Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by eyenCalabar(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
Am not a Deltan but I'll still advice you but I wonder why you are placing a priority on Deltans when your story is a common one that happens almost everywhere. Well, for all I can gather, it seems there's an open fire waiting to consume you so run for your life. Don't be desparate. That guy is not for you so don't force yourself to get in. Why should you even want to marry someone who is so indicisive and lacks control over his own life? I bet you he's going to believe his dad's malaria-induced dream. And who knows what would be his next dream? Besides, he has a son, do you think that boy would let you stay peacefully in that house? Just think twice girl. Don't go waste your life in the name of love. Wait for your own man.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by Dammiesugar(f): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
He's not beliving the dad's dream but am just bin sceptical and also why I made emphasis on deltan because the babe is frm there and they will know better abt their culture and so also abt the boy there's no big deal,tnk you so much bro pls peepz let the words of advice keeping coming.
Re: Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by Dammiesugar(f): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dammiesugar: He's not beliving the dad's dream but am just bin sceptical and also why I made emphasis on deltan because the babe is frm there and they will know better abt their culture and so also abt the boy there's no big deal,tnk you so much bro pls peepz let the words of advice keep coming.
Re: Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by pickabeau1: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dammiesugar:
He's not beliving the dad's dream but am just bin sceptical and also why I made emphasis on deltan because the babe is frm there and they will know better abt their culture and so also abt the boy there's no big deal,tnk you so much bro pls peepz let the words of advice keeping coming.

So whats the conclusion/what happened?

This is almost 2 years now
Re: Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by Dammiesugar(f): 9:34pm On May 05, 2015
I've left him nd move on wif my life

3 Likes

Re: Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by brownlolly(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sure u r cute & sexy
Re: Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by charlsbob: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by MrBigiman: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
how far. Can send u a Pm
Re: Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by bigbabyboy: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
I've left him nd move on wif my life

Can we talk? I saw your response on another thread about a lady who can't cook today and got interested. I am for real. Can we be friends and see how far we can take it? Chat with me on WhatsApp @ 09068253744. Let's get to know each other and in the even that we might not be a good fit, U would have made a good friend. Take a chance!
Re: Urgent And Reasonable Advices Pls. by row2ray(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Girls In Cotonou / Suleja Or Abuja Hook Ups? / A Little Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.