Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 AM

Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! (2073 Views)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 5:39am On Mar 26, 2013
I miss my Nigerian girls, tired of akata and others but my naija babes are hard to find here. Please help a brother and other brothers in similar position who crave for our women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by seedord247(m): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2013
What part are you in?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2013
seedord247: What part are you in?
I did not get the question
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by olsmade(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2013
What dont you get in the question? where in the US are you?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by Yvete(f): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2013
nice4life: I miss my Nigerian girls, tired of akata and others but my naija babes are hard to find here. Please help a brother and other brothers in similar position who crave for our women.

Lolz. Wow! So you now "crave" naija girls because you are "tired of akata". Lolz
Thanks for acknowledging that we're the best, Lovez it. Good Luck!
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2013
----
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
What about the ones in Canada?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2013
our babes can pretend a lot and they force us to go after the open minded westernize ladies.Drop contacts now they won`t drop.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by Mamacita007(f): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
Llooll how are we pretending? Wat city are you in?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by Aminjay: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
Funny dude
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
----
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by seedord247(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
nice4life:
I am in California . My email is home2075@gmail.com

California is bigger than ghana and benin republic ccombined together. cool

Where's your city?

Your aim of dating naija gurl if not for pali? cool shocked

If you seriously in need of a naija gurl.. This cities will help... Houston, dallas, atlanta, chicago, maryland, new jersey, brooklyn.

NOTE: MAKE SURE SAY YOU GET ENOUGH MULA CUZ NAIJA GURLS HERE LIKE MONEY PASS THE ONE WEY DEY HOME. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
seedord247:

NOTE: MAKE SURE SAY YOU GET ENOUGH MULA CUZ NAIJA GURLS HERE LIKE MONEY PASS THE ONE WEY DEY HOME. tongue
Chei, Naija women don suffer. Who will deliver our women from this terrible reputation?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by LadyTC: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mamacita007: Llooll how are we pretending? Wat city are you in?

Any girl that responds to op I feel sorry 4. Smh you are looking for a girl who's time you will waste right, smh.
Am always still shocked at how men are so selfish and wicked ( not all).
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by LadyTC: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
nice4life: I miss my Nigerian girls, tired of akata and others but my naija babes are hard to find here. Please help a brother and other brothers in similar position who crave for our women.

Desperation is weakness.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
LadyTC:

Any girl that responds to op I feel sorry 4. Smh you are looking for a girl who's time you will waste right, smh.
Am always still shocked at how men are so selfish and wicked ( not all).

Do you have a problem with me?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by LadyTC: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
nice4life:

Yes I do. Your posts are appalling well the last two. I used to like your posts but I see that u have this side to you which I don't like. Am just stating it how I see it and responding to it how I deem fit.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by LadyTC: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
nice4life:

So you get a girls details here and you hit it off and then what? You now tell her she is not a virgin so you can't continue with her? I mean am just taking this from your handbook. You have a Virginia friend that you previously talked about why don't you stick with her. Because I can guarantee you that 70 percent of women/ girls if they respond to you will not be Virgins. And according to your psyche they are not morally fit for you. Because you are morally upright in all ways and you are a Virgin lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
LadyTC:

So you get a girls details here and you hit it off and then what? You now tell her she is not a virgin so you can't continue with her? I mean am just taking this from your handbook. You have a Virginia friend that you previously talked about why don't you stick with her. Because I can guarantee you that 70 percent of women/ girls if they respond to you will not be Virgins. And according to your psyche they are not morally fit for you. Because you are morally upright in all ways and you are a Virgin lol
Don't want to ignore you, am at work now and will respond to all your post later
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by Mamacita007(f): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
im sure ladytc has read ur virginity thread. nice4life must be a hard to please becos how come uve not met any naija girl in the whole of california?
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 4:39am On Mar 29, 2013
Mamacita007: Llooll how are we pretending? Wat city are you in?
i just like your handle smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 4:45am On Mar 29, 2013
Mamacita007: im sure ladytc has read ur virginity thread. nice4life must be a hard to please becos how come uve not met any naija girl in the whole of california?
how am I hard to please? Don't you know that a virgin girl has never slept with any man in her life? I am talking of those virgin girls who have been christian all their lives and come from a very strong christian home, not those virgins who have done all manner of things except penetration.But I will consider a true born again girl as virgin , who have sincerely forsake those lifestyle and repented from such.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 4:47am On Mar 29, 2013
LadyTC:

my virgin friend is far away, that girl is a real virgin.She said she asked God to strike her dead if she come close to any man before marriage.However she much younger than me and I am very sure she's been kept for someone else.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 29, 2013
God should strike her dead!!!

Omg. Some people dey vow dangerous things sha. Fear catch me on her behalf.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2013
LadyTC:

Desperation is weakness.
LadyTC where are you located? I need to come visit you so I can pacify your anger towards me smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by 2legit2qwt: 5:11am On Mar 29, 2013
seedord247:

California is bigger than ghana and benin republic ccombined together. cool

Where's your city?

Your aim of dating naija gurl if not for pali? cool shocked

If you seriously in need of a naija gurl.. This cities will help... Houston, dallas, atlanta, chicago, maryland, new jersey, brooklyn.

This is so true, it's not even funny. It's appalling to say the least
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by LadyTC: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
nice4life:
LadyTC where are you located? I need to come visit you so I can pacify your anger towards me smiley

My location is not a necessity. I dont need pacification from you. To be honest am not angry. I just think your intentions are not pure 4 starting this thread. 4 all we know you are a man who is married to a virgin woman and you are looking for something else to occupy your time. Or you are a guy that likes to dis_virgin girls and keep a score. Although if what u say is true I would have liked to help your thinking pool. Bt you are like an old man set in his ways.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by LadyTC: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
nice4life:
how am I hard to please? Don't you know that a virgin girl has never slept with any man in her life? I am talking of those virgin girls who have been christian all their lives and come from a very strong christian home, not those virgins who have done all manner of things except penetration.But I will consider a true born again girl as virgin , who have sincerely forsake those lifestyle and repented from such.

The last bit if your sentence makes me think even if you do when issues come you will hold it over her. I think your obsession with Virgins s a deep rooted issue. Just think about it thoroughly. Like I said before I don't think you like women. And I reiterate you are not doing any woman a favour by Marrying her.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by Mamacita007(f): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
nice4life: how am I hard to please? Don't you know that a virgin girl has never slept with any man in her life? I am talking of those virgin girls who have been christian all their lives and come from a very strong christian home, not those virgins who have done all manner of things except penetration.But I will consider a true born again girl as virgin , who have sincerely forsake those lifestyle and repented from such.

I dont understand ur argument at all. Girls will be lieing to men like you becos u've set a very difficult standard. first she has to explain why shes not a virgin to you. whats d meaning of that? will u be happy if a former prostitute lied dat she was raped only once just to please you? i'm from a very solid christain home too but if u're really serious about finding a good virgin wife thats not the way to go about it. Anyways talk to the girls in ur church becos im sure all the choir ladies are virgins or else you will not allow them sing to you. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by nice4life: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mamacita007:

I dont understand ur argument at all. Girls will be lieing to men like you becos u've set a very difficult standard. first she has to explain why shes not a virgin to you. whats d meaning of that? will u be happy if a former prostitute lied dat she was raped only once just to please you? i'm from a very solid christain home too but if u're really serious about finding a good virgin wife thats not the way to go about it. Anyways talk to the girls in ur church becos im sure all the choir ladies are virgins or else you will not allow them sing to you. cheesy
Trust me , I have something within me that detects when someone is lying to me and it works better than a lie detector.
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by Mamacita007(f): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
nice4life: Trust me , I have something within me that detects when someone is lying to me and it works better than a lie detector.

They need u on Maurys Show to be using your lie detector for paternity tests llooolll
Re: Nigerian Girls In The US Please Drop Your Contacts,you Are The Best! by ozoemeka(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
LadyTC:

how s he a virgin if he's tired of akata girls? By tired, im guessing he means beating off to them? Since he's a virgin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / My Secret Admirer / I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.