Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa (1301 Views)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2013
mekaboy: North will benefit more from breaking up, By Musiwa

The north will stand the greatest benefit if nigeria breakup. if nigeria breakup..

if nigeria breakup, the north are the one who benefit.

Look if nigeria break up.. who get all the large investment in the north by adenuga and others in the banking.. Northerners will. from banking to insurance etc, they will take over all that area.

they will develop their own manufacturing sector.

the greatest losers of nigeria breakup are the igbos.. if they dont go back to old east.... the reason i say so.. is that Goodluck jonathanis hell bend on destroying the igbo people.. by creating this so call south south.. what it means is that the igbos will not have any resource to live on...

they may end up eating people to live.. no oil money coming.. nothing.. what will igbos live on..

You see Goodluck pushing south south is destroy the igbo people.. the old eastern is to igbo benefit and they will be able to benefit from coast oil..

1 Like

Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by galaxi(m): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2013
You are a big fool...
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 6:51am On Mar 26, 2013
this is kano airport in 1966 and enugu airport in 1966, judge for yourself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/492670_AkanuIbiamEnuguAirportReadyLarge_jpg48153e79a99f0178efa5fb82a66eac0b
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 6:58am On Mar 26, 2013
you see , it is uneducated igbo that are shouting south east. they are traders who did not go to school. if they have gone to school. they will know Goodluck is destroying the igbo people. they igbos use to control the resource that goodluck want to claim for his people , which he call south south.. why did he not cut without oil for his people and leave area with oil, it is because he is better than the igbo people..

you see, you cant say someone is a southerner and he is doing wrong and you close your mouth. if something is to your disadvantage you speak up and against it..
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2013
there is no friend in this.. the igbos most claim rivers state
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by stepone(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2013
^Musiwa22

U are very very on point. Igbos, there is still time to rethink. Pls open ur eye and fight for ur right. Don't let GEJ push u to the mud.

*Hands crossed*
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by drnoel: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2013
musiwa22: this is kano airport in 1966 and enugu airport in 1966, judge for yourself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/492670_AkanuIbiamEnuguAirportReadyLarge_jpg48153e79a99f0178efa5fb82a66eac0b
U should have also provided a recent airport pix of both airports so we can make constructive criticism.
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by maasoap(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2013
I don't just understand why Igbos are still supporting this colossa failure. Half of the population who voted for him in 2011 presidential election have realised that this man is a disaster, real one. May be, and may be they still believe that he's going to handover govt to them after his tenure in office which I called day-dreaming.
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by mekaboy(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2013
Lol, very funny listen carefully.

Before nigeria is disintegrated, all banks, airlines, buses, telecoms,hospitals and schools in the north would have either been bombed or pulled out.

The north will become desolate, boko haram will be in charge hence no schools, hotels, joints or nightlife in the north. The northerners will either be slaves in other parts of nigeria or die of hunger. Because even use of modern agriculture equipments will be a sin to boko haram.

As for ndi igbo(the blessed tribe) we don't need nigerian govt.
1, We will have our own international airports, nobody will want to land in the north either by air or land. So our airlines will have more than 100 flights a day.

2. As business minded people we have our sea port, and most of the companies we import from will be willing to partner with us and build factories in the east.

3. We have ibeto cement so dangote cement will sell only in the north, but nobody will be ready to build a house in the north because there will still be bombs on the ground which cld explode in the building process.

4. The biafra football team will make us proud, there will be nothing like sports in the north or football team. Based on boko haram law there will be northing like international competition.

Wow, did I forget we have oil now? Each time I think of all GOD has given us to compensate us I can't wait for the break up.

6 Likes

Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by babanaba: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2013
musiwa22: you see , it is uneducated igbo that are shouting south east. they are traders who did not go to school. if they have gone to school. they will know Goodluck is destroying the igbo people. they igbos use to control the resource that goodluck want to claim for his people , which he call south south.. why did he not cut without oil for his people and leave area with oil, it is because he is better than the igbo people..

you see, you cant say someone is a southerner and he is doing wrong and you close your mouth. if something is to your disadvantage you speak up and against it..
Seriously,real southerners are speak against the slowpoke GEJ except the politicians benefiting from his garbage government.
SE people have a problem of admission.They find it difficult to admit even when a person from their area is obviously wrong!
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by mekaboy(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2013
For ur information the airlines are already planning to stop operating in the north. Telecoms will pull out soon. Landlords in lagos are meeting now to higher a trailer to carry all northern tenants to the north. Una go hear nwiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2013
This musiwa needs brain translant. A frog brain will be better for u. Let me tell u igbo nation will be like nation of israel in arab or japan in asia. Human resources are vital to development than natural resources. Most arab nations have oil but need human resources from west for development. What i know is that if nigeria divides core north=somalia, middle belt=congo, south south=venezuela, south east=japan or israel, south west=ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by dhardline(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2013
musiwa22 TFY *withasmile* smiley
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by grafikii: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2013
musi you mean igbos will eat igbos for food.
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
it is lack of knowledge that anyone should talk of adenuga or otedola business, their business are more of capital flight. let me explain. when adenuga started glo, he built the company in western niger.. with money he collected from western niger people to go and do what, built infrastructure in the other part.. What benefit is that for western niger people..

It as no significant benefit to our people..

What Adenuga or Otedola and other who own business in the north are doing is capital flight. Nobody protect capital flight business when they are breaking up a nation.

Why are their companies capital flight because they take their own people money to go and build someone else, if they have diversified their business.. into other sector their people need, it would have built schools, universities, water supply etc.. they would have own it..

Take example akingbola and cecila ibru would not have had problem they had with the north.

This capital flight money they would have use in employment of the youth in their area.. So talking about capital flight business and how to protect it, does not make sense..

The same goes with northerner business. they would have created more employment in the North if they had diversified their business building infrastructures in the North..

If you ask akingbola and cecila ibru they were not making money in the north.. but were covering up that lost with the money from the western niger.

It is more of lack of the economy. and what capital flight business do.. to create development in your area. you have to diversified your business to build infrastructures in your area.. And this too is responsible for the underdevelopment of the North..

The problem is most of this people you people want as your leaders have no brain in their head..

It is only a foolish igbo man , that will be talking of the south east.. He most be a trader... or own a shop in Onitsha.
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
let me put it this way.. All the billions people have invested in the north.. Who do you think would own them.. the Northerners..

This is why they are the greatest benefit if nigeria. Adenuga or otedola investment to them will become theirs. they are not stupid.. they are using their brain.
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by mekaboy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
musiwa22: let me put it this way.. All the billions people have invested in the north.. Who do you think would own them.. the Northerners..

This is why they are the greatest benefit if nigeria. Adenuga or otedola investment to them will become theirs. they are not stupid.. they are using their brain.

They will be bombed before the disintegration. And besides the boko haram does not want anything western including telecom,schools etc. Those buildings will be raised down and be turned to opium farms for the taliban and terrorists .
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by Abagworo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
musiwa22: there is no friend in this.. the igbos most claim rivers state

Why is your eye on Rivers State? I've told all these ethnic chauvinist be it Igbo or Ijaw or Yoruba that it is in their interest to keep Rivers people off all these tribalistic moves. Rivers is more like a complete multi-ethnic nation. We should preach for unity and peace of Nigeria rather than division and eyeing of each others natural resources.
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by Alfamann: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
I just wish to say that I don't know why the mods insist on banning musiwa. He is now on his 22nd moniker of the same name.
Everybody knows him and tolerate him. Mr satellite pictures of nairaland. Crazy fellow that makes more sense than some resident tribalists like alj harem and dayokanu.

Leave musiwa alone.
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
Abagworo, igbos are majority in river state. and you cant please minority in river state over majority igbos. it is not done anywhere in the world. so even if nigeria breakup river state is going with the igbos..

while delta state is going with the western nigeria, because itsekiri are majority from the satellite pictures. this is how it is done always over the world. you can not please less than 5% over majority.
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Alfamann because he was trying to frame me on behalf of someone and that why he modify the post. that why he was banning..
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by OkparaIgbo: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nonsensicall thread from a FOOL.. angry Ok Igbo's will be the least benefitting of a break up right..? Well then let us break up now please so that we can start eating people as you claim.! I don't even want to go into detail here in disproving you because I know that what you are doing here is self lying and deceit of yourself. That propaganda of GEJ trying to destroy the Igbo's won't work either and we are in full support of him and his achievements so far in the East although he can do more but this is not the 1960's were your people sold propaganda and deceit to the SS and SE and put distrust amongst them. People are wiser now..SNM

1 Like

Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
look if the igbo goes with cross river, akwa ibom, river they benefit from that relation.. If the Igbos go alone.. they are the losers..

it is the same with delta state. delta most remain in the west to be financially viable because of history, cultural and economic reason.
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
India, kelvin normal orange walter, arbert larry larry, richard up larry edward richard sam, thomas henry edward young, walter alfred nathan thomas, orange up thomas
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by 999666: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
musiwa22: India, kelvin normal orange walter, arbert larry larry, richard up larry edward richard sam, thomas henry edward young, walter alfred nathan thomas, orange up thomas
Your Excellency Sir, Are these the names of the future presidents of Western Niger and co? grin grin grin
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by musiwa22: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
countries will help us.. .. you will end up in civil war.
Re: Mekaboy: ,By Musiwa by OneNaira6: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2013
Musiwa STFU with your annoyance of Delta state joining western state. Have you not tire trying to steal Warri? Have you not tire trying to steal Asaba? I've let some of your rants go because of your schizophrenia problem but you are starting to get irritating with the whole delta will go with you. DELTA WILL NOT JOIN YOU CAPICHE!!!. Always trying to force a state that have loudly said "WE ARE NOT ONE OF UNA" into a stupid Odua republic or wetin una call it. Abeg spare us with the annoyance jor and you people need to lay off the SE vs. SS baiting wahalla. I guess in your 1diotic mind, I and many others are not Igbo anymore because we are not from the east. Na GEJ cause am. He put us to trick them abi? Monkey!! If they don't want to join una and your quest to get rid of GEJ, stop shouting nonsense down their head. While we are at it, I guess based on your "no oil in east", going by your usual claim of Warri is predominately Iteskiri property, Asaba na benin property, you'll probably start telling us Anambra, Abia and Imo na Yoruba property as well. That's about the only thing that explains off that stup1d comment of yours that contradict the status quo of those three states. Stick to what una do best and that's north @ss kissing and butt out of any relationship between regions una have zero regards for.

(1) (Reply)

"Those Who Shout Corruption, Corruption Are Really The Most Corrupt"- Jonathan / I Propose We Create The Longest Lake In The History Of Humanity / Russian President Issues Threat To Route Technology Elsewhere If The West Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.