Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? (27055 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Is There Brazilian Waxing In Naija? / Warning. Say No To Bikini Waxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
chaircover:

LOL . . @artificial beauty. keeping your eyebrows tidy is not artificial beauty. Next you will tell us not to shave our armpits.

My husband is more like teasing me when he talks about the pain, when I am the one who cant sleep for 2 nights because my hair has been done too tight. All men like seeing their women looking good and that is a fact. cos deep down in you, you are beating your chest saying "na my money do this" "na me get dis fine babe"
So you do this for men/your man?
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
*shakes hand*

you guys should just sit down jare
funny thing is, if we don't do all the things we do to look good, they would call us all sorts of names like old cargo, mgbekelicious woman etc etc..

men, either ways, you just can't win with them

1 Like

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by eldoradoxx: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Anistef: I tink to shaping it ll b beta, I luv full brows
Onila wrote " She is from ghetto when she shaves off her eyebrows and draws it back with (eye) pencil ".
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by badmeat(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella: I've seen men who thread their eyebrows...so y'all should chill on this "girls are suffering" brouhaha.
hope u r counting gays as men!don't have any qualms with ladies beauty tips,after all beauty is in the eyes of d beholder
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:
funny thing is, if we don't do all the things we do to look good, they would call us all sorts of names like old cargo, mgbekelicious woman etc etc..

men, either ways, you just can't win with them
men of world.......you see the stress we go through, smh
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Penissucker(f): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
men of world.......you see the stress we go through, smh

Men are some of the most demanding species in the world. But I try to look natural most of the time.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
bad meat: hope u r counting gays as men!don't have any qualms with ladies beauty tips,after all beauty is in the eyes of d beholder
I'm talking about straight men.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by kekilika: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2013
Guys, let the ladies be. Let them do their follies. I learnt two things from this thread.
1. We can shave our beard and draw fake ones back on... SMH
2. You can have a harley belle at day and Iyabo obasanjo at night.... Just do night work then to avoid home.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by free2ryhme: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fashion: Fake Everything

In fashion nothing is real
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2013
bad meat: hope u r counting gays as men!don't have any qualms with ladies beauty tips,after all beauty is in the eyes of d beholder
i know guys who are straight and like their eyebrows to be neat, so they thread on a regular basis (so its not just a girl thang wink)
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
chaircover:

I do it for Me and my man(singular)

. . .I guess for the same reasons that men shave and cut their hair & generally appear neat . . .not so?
the point is you shave it, then draw a fake one , wonder why? Do men shave their mustaches to draw fake or put fake one?

As for your eyebrows How exactly are they dirty? undecided

You do it for yourself, mam, because when you are single you keep doing it, It's all about you(women) and your insecurities.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Penissucker(f): 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
free2ryhme: Fashion: Fake Everything

Eww. That lady is just odd shocked
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Penis sucker:

Men are some of the most demanding species in the world. But I try to look natural most of the time.
theres nothing wrong with looking natural, if it suits you, go ahead with it wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
free2ryhme: Fashion: Fake Everything

that's not fashion. thats obsession
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by free2ryhme: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
Penis sucker:

Eww. That lady is just odd shocked

and that's fashion grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
there are some things you just shouldn't be responding to... grin grin
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by free2ryhme: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:

aint she fashionable; fake everything cheesy
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by free2ryhme: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:

olodo of the highest order
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:
i'll catch on next time tongue
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
free2ryhme:

tongue
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by GalaxyNoteII: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
honeric01: make i let una rest.
Stop going blind to please the world
stop breaking your ankle
stop wearing napkin to look 'sexy'
stop the wannabe lifestyle
define yourself and let others memorize your definition!

What makes you think that women aren't defining themselves for doing all of the above? undecided
What's your own definition of "self-definition"? Don't try to subject everyone to your criteria.

Let's be honest, you don't want women to revert back to their cave days. You think it's easy to look beautiful?
Please stop with the bullshoit about natural beauty. Aint nothing natural if your chick is using human-made products like facial cleanser and creme.
Men like to delude themselves, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
free2ryhme:

She's so smart o.

She is smarter than a smart phone. cool
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
free2ryhme:

hahahahahaha!! pot calling kettle black...if that chick is what you call fashion, then you're the king of olodos.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahaha!! pot calling kettle black...if that chick is what you call fashion, then you're the king of olodos.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
CFCfan:

She's so smart o.

She is smarter than a smart phone. cool
thanks gee *fist bumps*
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
Women are free to do what they like; to each her own.

Fashion trends are certainly intercontinental, just like Intercontinental Bank.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by GalaxyNoteII: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
TBH tho, I've seen some chicks with the bushiest and most unattractive eyebrows.

Very nauseating. Like please, if you must, find a knife and an African black soap to trim it.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
TBH tho, I've seen some chicks with the bushiest and most unattractive eyebrows.

Very nauseating. Like please, if you must, find a knife and an African black soap to trim it.
I swear, it's an eyesore.

natural beauty my azz, trim those brows for goodness sake..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairalander - Onyx Godwin pictures From his Make-up Project In School / Fashion Mistakes People Make / Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.