Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask (54968 Views)

Meet DJ BellCheque Nigeria's Curvy DJ Who Covers Her Real Identity With A Mask / Davido Meets The Fan Who Tattooed His Face On His Body (Photo) / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Chukwuemeka007(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2013
Nigerian high-life musician and a new Glo Ambassador, Bisade Ologunde aka Lagbaja is without doubt the best in his game. Since he started his career, he has never revealed his real face (identity) to the outsideworld. Many have wondered on who the real man behind the mask is. A source revealed to 247 Naija Gossip the reason why lagbaja has never unmasked his face.

A source revealed to 247 Naija Gossip the reason why Lagbaja never unmask his face.According to the source: “This is not Lagbaja,Iknow him. Why are you even trying to unmaskhim? He has his reasons for wearing the mask.He used to be in the choir in one Baptist Church in Ilorin and his parents are prominent Baptist members. His family opposed his decision to sing that kind of music because of their position in the church.That was why he put the mask”. The Ologundes are from Ijagbo near Offa in Kwara State.

http://informationnaija.com/revealed-why-lagbaja-covers-his-real-face-with-mask/?nomobile

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Kaxmytex(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2013
[size=28pt]sumhw 4ny..[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 26, 2013
He was at Emmanuel Baptist Sabo Oke ilorin where his parents still attend
He was in d famous Baptist children choir in d 70s and was a member of a singing group in d same church while he was still in d university. May be he covers cos of his father, deacon ologunde. However, he doesnt cover whenever he is at emmanuel baptist at least on 2 occasions since he started covering. 1. When he did his child dedication 2. When his father celeberated 70th birthday

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2013
many may not know him but I do.I have a friend that was his cousin. we attended the same university.she showed me pictures they took together.besides I used to see him in omole estate, but many don't know he was the one.
only one picture on the internet matched his face. he took it with his alumina friend's,and it was taken in the us around 1990s. Google that in Google image. you will see him wearing blue native cloth.enough of clues.

5 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by basty: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2013
That is his own problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Regiblinkz(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2013
I'm covering my face too

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Tunjman(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2013
Lagbaja without mask

15 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Lilimax(f): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2013
But Lagbaja said once in an interview that he covers his face because of the neglect of the poor in the society. He also said that as long as the poor and down troden in the street remain faceless in the society, he will keep on covering his face.

7 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by mrofficial2(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2013
I like to put the same to practice. My parent self na prominent members for church. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Lilimax(f): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2013
Tunjman: Lagbaja without mask
Their is no reason to unmask him. Respect his ideology.

26 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2013
That is his own cup of tea... who cares

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by ichommy(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2013
I knew him @ Emmanuel Baptist Church Sabo-Oke Ilorin

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by firstolalekan(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2013
[size=13pt]THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK[/size]

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by chiboy11(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2013
Wat s my busines if his face s open ,up , down , behind or down self, na him face moni dey niii ,@dis age of hitech I tink pple re just nt intrested in watin 2kno, if dey re, it won't take 3days even 4me I wil kno ow d face look like
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Tunjman(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2013
Lilimax:

I never did, google did!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by jhydebaba(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2013
Why are u trying to unmask a masked man
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Scarpon(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2013
that guy ugly die

2 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by lgboks(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2013
wetin concern una wit d guy face undecided plz let him be wink
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2013
tongue
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by anitank(f): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: There was a rumour sometimes ago that Lagbaja promised to unviel and show everyone his face whenever Nigeria becomes corruption-free..And I said to myself, he's gonna remain Masked for a long long time to come..

#I saw his pix some years back, he has tribal marks and very cute lips.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Lilimax(f): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2013
Scarpon: that guy ugly die
If truly he's the one, your face fit shine like that?

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2013
This face has been hidden...

6 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by mysticgal(f): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2013
he's handsome.

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2013
No do Gra Gra
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by driand(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2013
dont touch my space

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by anitank(f): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=13pt]THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK[/size]
I don't believe that's him.

The other man in blue native however looks more like him because he has exact same eyes as the lagbaja we see

7 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2013
merely looking @ the 2 pictures,it reveals two different people
Lagbaja in mask is darker than the unmasked one, even their eye bow are not d same

1 Like

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by deleadeyanju: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2013
basty: That is his own problem.
Methink d whole veil/mask thing is just a marketing ploy and it damn worked well

3 Likes

Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Scarpon(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2013
Lilimax:
If truly he's the one, your face fit shine like that?
babe u cant stand my face .
Re: Why Lagbaja Covers His Face With A Mask by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2013
Lilimax:

Hahahaha!!! Na him commot d cloth for d guy face?? Lemme oº°˚!
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable: I Am The Founder Of Ajah & One Million Boys, Lagos Cult Groups (Video) / Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Regina Daniels' Family Set To Share Food Items (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.