Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

2face Idibia You Mess Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia You Mess Up (1488 Views)

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia You Mess Up by emmykk(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2013
Am really angry that 2face too the white wedding the "i do,i do" to dubai.
I follow buy most of ur CD and ur great fan,but you dont want me and millions of nigerias to witness you wedding live ,u took it to dubai.so this is how you paid us dibia
Re: 2face Idibia You Mess Up by emilyone(f): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2013
dont mind him, his an ingrate!
Re: 2face Idibia You Mess Up by dopeJemi: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2013

na wa oh.. If una 2 get chance 2 wed 4 dubai or even south africa, una no go go? Abegii, make we no dey criticise d guy 4 wetin we know say we go stilL do, na him choice and na him money.. No be una give ​A♏ d money wey he take wed d chick.. Hez not an ingrate
Re: 2face Idibia You Mess Up by AntiGbagaun(f): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2013
emilyone: dont mind him, his an ingrate!
angry angry angry
Re: 2face Idibia You Mess Up by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2013
Na wa 4 una ooo.....so if Adenuga children go wed outside Nigeria, una no go use Glo sim again or buy Glo recharge card? Or if Dangote go marry abroad, una no go patronize am again? I undersetimated how shallow-minded/naive Nigerians can be. I guess Stephanie Okereke fans too no go watch her movies again because she go wed abroad. Na waaa 4 una oooo!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia You Mess Up by mitchyy(f): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2013
emmykk: Am really angry that 2face too the white wedding the "i do,i do" to dubai.
I follow buy most of ur CD and ur great fan,but you dont want me and millions of nigerias to witness you wedding live ,u took it to dubai.so this is how you paid us dibia
Work on your English before you diss celebs unnecessarily. Must you attend the wedding Why don't you tell him to give you free pass to every show he performs in because you buy his CDs.

Take a seat abeg!
Re: 2face Idibia You Mess Up by Fussbot: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
D guy fkup wela na...even mae in con go do in honeymoon 4 INSTANCE maybe china or greece dat 1 no SEND us...bt dat wedding he 4 do am 4 naija...
Re: 2face Idibia You Mess Up by willienaji: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
make we yarn the truth, tubaba no jus try. dis move him make is very unpatriotic. wetin him don achieve now wey e go dubai, na private beach we no get here for naija abi na beta hotel. That is always the case with blackman, once e make money, go wan associate with whiteman things. Tuface must apologize to naija people joor. cry
Re: 2face Idibia You Mess Up by BrutusOj(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
(
Fussbot: D guy fkup wela na...even mae in con go do in honeymoon 4 INSTANCE maybe undecidedchina or greece dat 1 no SEND us...bt dat wedding he 4 do am 4 naija...
just giv us one reason why he shud do it in naija..ok!!u wu av d oportunity to eat free rice wch u av not been eating abi?he wud share free money for all his fans present wch u belive u wud reach u abi?some of u just want to folo d crowd to criticise dis guy..why didn't u go to his house on d wedding day?there was plenty rice and free drink for ppl like u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘i Once Aborted A 4-month Old Pregnancy And My Mother Did Drugs’ Nigerian Big Br / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Mikel's Goal By Rocking Chelsea Jersey / Happy Birthday To "King" Sunny Adé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.