Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,555 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! (32939 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / NNPC 2011 Final Interview Successful Candidates Appointment Letters Finally Out / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by sekunda4every: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2013
got an info from insider that dey have started inviting and issuing appointment letters to people and that their one week orientation and training will commence first week of April......plz stil do ur own research and confirm, tanx am out here
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2013
Who is that your insider?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by anticent(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2013
I think it's true.I'♏ in Abuja now and a colleague who works...told me they've concluded about NIMC even the National Assembly list.So whoever is called is probably part of the decision.Strenght has little work in government work.Just pray for luck.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by frontroll: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2013
na wa oo. so is too wait and pray your contacted.... or is der somewere we can check?
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by lollypop2(f): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2013
I don't think that info is correct! I spoke to one of d main pple involved in d whole process and was told d result will be out dis week or next week unfailingly. And dia is goin to be an interview where pple will be picked on merit and based on a quota system. D merit list is for pple dat get 70 and above and 80percent will be on merit and 20percent will be for d politicians.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by konfirm: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2013
Who should we believe with all this info.....this is the latest of the season film by NIMC applicant
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by AK481(m): 10:40am On Mar 26, 2013
Sing along with me; nigeria jaga jaga,everything scatter scatter,poor man dey suffer suffer

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Msheliaali(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2013
Baba God na your hand we dey,let your will be done!

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by yuzedo: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Yes it is true. My letter reads thus:

Dear Polycarp Sweetus Jnr,

Congrats on this appointment as the Oga at the middle of NIMC. Your salary is N1,000,000,000 a month, and you are entitled to 6-month leave, twice a year.

You also have one official Prado jeep from Gov. Akpabio and a sports-car from David Mark. Official duplex (with sweet calabar housegeh, big brezz, big nyash, slim waist, ice-cream thighs) and can resume whenever you feel like.

If you accept the terms of this offer, please sign here and here. Thank you for choosing our organisation.

Signed, Topmost OGA of NIMC.

Should i accept? I already have job somewhere with these conditions except sweet housegeh. Pls advice. undecided undecided undecided

35 Likes

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by BSF: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
yuzedo: Yes it is true. My letter reads thus:

Congrats on this appointment as the Oga at the middle of NIMC. Your salary is N1,000,000,000 a month, and you are entitled to 6-month leave, twice a year.

You also have one official Prado jeep from Gov. Akpabio and a sports-car from David Mark. Official duplex (with sweet calabar housegeh, big brezz, big nyash, slim waist, ice-cream thighs) and can resume whenever you feel like.

If you accept the terms of this offer, please sign here and here. Thank you for choosing our organisation.

Should i accept? I already have job somewhere with these conditions except sweet housegeh. Pls advice. undecided undecided undecided

Big Clown[/size][size=8pt]
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by yomip3t(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
C.O.C.K and BULL Story !!!
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Gorimakpa(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
lolly pop: I don't think that info is correct! I spoke to one of d main pple involved in d whole process and was told d result will be out dis week or next week unfailingly. And dia is goin to be an interview where pple will be picked on merit and based on a quota system. D merit list is for pple dat get 70 and above and 80percent will be on merit and 20percent will be for d politicians.

I hope you are not a learner. Dont believe everything you're told, its not today that we started chasing these FG jobs, and NIMC cant be different. 95% would go to politicians and NIMC topshots candidates,while lucky quota system beneficiaries and lottery winners would share the remaining 5%. For your info, 0% goes to merit. I only hope to be a lottery winner sha.

I heard some people have already started collecting letters codedly, confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by IKdImpeccable(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
It,s true ooo, i am aware of someone that has received his own he applied for PRO. May God help us!
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Phonon: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Appointment letters without interviews?Is that not ludicrous?
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by toyibhabib: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Little wonder if the OP's report is true...but if God says 'end of discussion' not even gej, mark, tambuwal and co can say 'discussion continues'. I remain optimistic on getting d NIMC job. So help me God

9 Likes

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2013

I mean, 6 months leave twice a year leaves you not doing anything. Come oN! grin

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Ignatio(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2013

You don mad finish...lol
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2013

In your widest dream. Guy, wake up
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by tellwisdom: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
What is NIMC- Na political party?? sad
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Ibadiarann(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2013

Renew your mind bro.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by rezzy: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2013

accept it pls
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Vetsolo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
U shakable i remaing

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
shocked shocked shocked Appointment letter without oral interview? I don't think so jor
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by PapaBrowne(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
Who be this NIMC? And why are people soo interested in working with them?
Is it that they love Identity management or they just want to eat Government money??
Make them employ all of una ooh!! May job come all of your way!!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by Ayoolapaul90(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
all what i no and believe is that "IBI MA DE,MA DE"

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by adewasco2k(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2013

Crazy dude! Got me laffing real hard, okay NIMC, guys expect the unexpected while still hoping to get the expected. FG Jobs? This is how it always end....but I am sure of something people will be called for interview, some will still get the job without interviewed, some who didn't write the exams will get it, those who performed well in the exams and did well during the interview will also get the job.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by luckgood(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2013

U FUNNY DIE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by mkoabiola: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
NIMC,waiting for FG job.
Meet a politician.
Merit my foot.
Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by wizzy2021: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
bellychiz: shocked shocked shocked Appointment letter without oral interview? I don't think so jor
INEC dis it so any other place can do it. Na Naija b dis everything is possible.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by 4tunebest(f): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
lolly pop: I don't think that info is correct! I spoke to one of d main pple involved in d whole process and was told d result will be out dis week or next week unfailingly. And dia is goin to be an interview where pple will be picked on merit and based on a quota system. D merit list is for pple dat get 70 and above and 80percent will be on merit and 20percent will be for d politicians.

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: NIMC Appointment Letters Finally Out! by a1solution: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Before you acquire too much degree find out if you are connected in one way or the other or better end in O'level and learn a skill that can make you rich in future while you further your education later for the degree sake.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / Invitation For Guaranty Trust Bank Aptitude Test! / Jobs At The RCCG Camp - Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.