Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance (11668 Views)

Husband Kills His Wife Over Her Father’s Inheritance (photo) / Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Abagworo(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2013
ABEOKUTA — A 40-year-old-man has been arrested by men of Ogun Police Command for allegedly hiring two men  to rape  his two younger sisters in Ijebu-Ososa in Odogbolu Local Government  Area of the state.

The suspect was said to have been arrested with the two allegedly paid rapists after they had raped and robbed the two ladies who are 16 and 18 years.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Muyiwa Adejobi, disclosed this yesterday, adding that the suspect paid the two alleged rapists N80,000 before they committed the act.

He said: “The two other persons arrested with the 40-year-old man are those who eventually raped and robbed the two sisters aged 18 and 16 years.

“He gave the two suspects N80,000 to harass, molest and threaten his sisters who had disagreed with him over sharing formula of their late parent’s inheritance.

“You can speak with him as he had already confessed to the crime. So it’s a very straight forward case and we are charging three of them to court tomorrow.“

In his reaction, the suspect said it was true that he hired two persons to deal with his two sisters over their parents’ inheritances.

He said: “I just asked them to threaten my sisters so that they can leave the property for me. I never paid then to rape my sisters as they have done.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/man-unleashes-rapists-on-sisters-over-inheritance/
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by goldfish80(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2013
"Τhe man who is described as behaving like a beast would often in his behavior be a disgrace to any known animal".. Stephanie LaLand

7 Likes

Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by TechRev: 10:29am On Mar 26, 2013
Abomination!!!
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by lifestyle1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Eneze1(f): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
wonders shall never end, so he can't struggle to make it, but depending on his parents properties, shameless man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by kandiikane(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
I know it 'can' happen but seriously 40year old with 16yr old sister? Hm
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by yuzedo: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
Na wa for waec! undecided
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by collins123(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
Bad news!
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by manny4life(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Smh, a man who has to hire rapist to molest 16/18 yr old girls is a shame to his own lineage. They say a fool @ 40 is sure a damn fool forever. He should be punished but the rapist should receive 20x heftier punishment for raping a minor and a young adult.
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by astOorR(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
age is just number, fool at 40.
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Regiblinkz(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
Instead of making his wealth he's busy dragging his fathers property with his sisters,what will his children drag when he dies?*smh*
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by klasys(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
This is rubbish, just because of inheretance, you risk the live of your sisters, what'f they were kill by the hoodlum
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by manny4life(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
kandiikane: I know it 'can' happen but seriously 40year old with 16yr old sister? Hm

Why can't it happen? What if they were his step sister from the fifth, sixth wife? The story wasn't detailed, in all, it's a thing of shame. 40 yr old fighting for property.
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
Just imagine! Quest for Money, Materialism and Merriment(M3) have turn men to satanic beast in this generation of ours.
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by fuckluv(f): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
A BIG FOOL.
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by DICKtator: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
goldfish80: "Τhe man who is described as behaving like a beast would often in his behavior be a disgrace to any known animal".. Stephanie LaLand
A lizard just nodded in agreement to this. SMDH!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
I thank God 4 my igbo culture, igbo woman no get any share 4 her father's properties. Her husband's properties is her only property. But 4 this tribe where dis happened, woman can divorce her husband tomorrow return 2 her papa house begin drag properties with her brothers. Some even divorce dem husband return 2 dem papa house because of properties
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by kandiikane(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
manny4life:

Why can't it happen? What if they were his step sister from the fifth, sixth wife? The story wasn't detailed, in all, it's a thing of shame. 40 yr old fighting for property.

Manny you want vex me? angry

Did you not read that their parents died? Whatever the case may be, just sounds like a fake story.

What difference will the rape make to their decisions. Hmmmmmmmm! angry
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Haybayray: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
A fool at 40 is a fool forever!
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by born2boink(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
You should be thrown into the lion den or zoo
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by theripper2: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wetin b him name? Most likely, the idiiot go b Alaye or Agbero wey dey shout tuale tuale for the children he fit born. Ndi amala na gure sef.

Continues listening to Phyno Fino #obago# Man of the year.
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Oohrhii(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
A total disgrace...

1 Like

Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
A lazy man will go to any length to get fed . . .what a shame!
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by babymama3: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
I don't believe he hired the men to ra.pe his sisters
Doesn't sound like what a brother would do
Hiring people to harass your own sisters over an inheritance is bad enough but this eediot should have known that you don't hire a dog to watch a piece of meat
He deserved to be punished just as severely

Women are really suffering in that country wallahi
Re: Man Hires Two To Rape Sisters Over Inheritance by manny4life(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
kandiikane:

Manny you want vex me? angry

Did you not read that their parents died? Whatever the case may be, just sounds like a fake story.

What difference will the rape make to their decisions. Hmmmmmmmm! angry

Kandi mu, make I no vex you but I was ONLY giving an example

“He gave the two suspects N80,000 to harass, molest and threaten his sisters who had disagreed with him over sharing formula of their late parent’s inheritance.

Lol, their parents died but it doesn't say how they where linked. I only made an example. If the man's mom is dead, his father is still his parent, so if papa and second wife (assuming for the two girls) died, my point is that both are parent's but different mothers.

Well sha, I'll drop this but this is unacceptable. Raping a minor is something I will slap geez into anyone's head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Police Arrest SE Syndicate Responsible For Child Kidnapping And Trafficking / Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs / Police Arrest Four For Hijacking Tricycle In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.