Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

The Worst Tattoos Ever... With Errors. (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Worst Tattoos Ever... With Errors. (pics) (6261 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? / Man Spent £20,000 On Tattoos , Now Struggles To Find A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Tattoos Ever... With Errors. (pics) by Royalty1(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2013
When you decide to go get a permanent mark on your body but end up with a grammatical blunder...and you are like OMG!

A collection of the worst tattoos ever!

Enjoy.
1. No dream is to big.
To or too

Source: http://dailypix.me/comedy/tattoo-spelling-fails?

Re: The Worst Tattoos Ever... With Errors. (pics) by Royalty1(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2013
2. Pettle, emm, sorry it must be Petel.
Sorry dude, you still have to visit that shop again.
Its Petal.

3. I will rember before I forget.
Sorry dude, try harder till you truly remember.

Re: The Worst Tattoos Ever... With Errors. (pics) by Royalty1(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2013
4. Sorry your guardian angel was asleep when you decided to get inked! tongue

5.Awsome Don't think so. Try harder. wink

Re: The Worst Tattoos Ever... With Errors. (pics) by Royalty1(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2013
6.There is definitely something you are gonna regret.

7. Its Believe!

8.No be only Prome, Na Promo Queen sure pass! grin
You need to get back to class. Too young for this sh11t!

Re: The Worst Tattoos Ever... With Errors. (pics) by Royalty1(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2013
9. My Next What? Restraining Order?

10. Sweet What? kiss

11. Because if you never don't give up then you always won't succeed. Or something. If you have to pay by letter this tattoo would have been cheaper had it been grammatically correct.

12. Strenth and Courage. You surely need both to squeeze a "G" in there.

(1) (Reply)

Do Anybody Know Native Doctor In Nigeria? / Download Infinix Hot 9 And 9 Pro Secure Boot DA Auth File / How Addicted Are You To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.