Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Rick Ross Admits To Drugging And Molesting A Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Admits To Drugging And Molesting A Woman (1283 Views)

Delta State University Lecturer Stripped Na*ked After He Tried Molesting A GIRL / Lagos Big Boy Arrested For Brutally Molesting Unilag Student (photo) / Hidden Camera Caught Doctor Molesting A Female Patient [LEAKED PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross Admits To Drugging And Molesting A Woman by mitchyy(f): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
GISTville

This is the most irritating news i've ever heard today.

In the latest Molly poppin lyrical fail by a rapper, Rick Ross brags on Future Rocko’s song called “U.O.E.N.O.” (you ain’t even know it) about drugging women’s drinks “and they don’t even know it.”

“Put molly all in her champagne, she aint even know it,” he raps. “I took her home and I enjoyed that, she aint even know it.”

The timing of this lyric couldn’t be worse as women in Delhi fight to protect their womanhood from rape and young boys in America are being sent to jail because they think it’s ok to have sex with women who are too drunk or high to give consent.

No. No. No. This is not cool, swag or “bawse.” I don’t care how many vaginal assaults a drugged-out actress asks for on Twitter, it is not acceptable to preach the practice of drugging women to have sex with them “without them even knowing.” If she didn’t know she didn’t give consent. And if she didn’t give consent she was raped. You’re out here telling your fans that it’s cool to rape women and YOU don’t even know it.

Ross’ lyrics are reprehensible on so many levels but as a man you have to ask yourself: What kind of sex am I having where I don’t want the woman to remember?

Drop your comments: http://gistville.com/2013/03/omg-rick-ross-admits-to-drugging-and-molesting-a-woman/
Re: Rick Ross Admits To Drugging And Molesting A Woman by stefanlover: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nonsense!!! isn't that what rap is about today? degrading women and promoting intimacy?

You can't blame them. Foolish girls called them "swagalicious".
Re: Rick Ross Admits To Drugging And Molesting A Woman by Samantha37(f): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
OMG! Rapper get away with anything these days all in the name of lyrics. That's how a 10 year old boy came of Picaddily in Lekki and was rapping about p**ussy. We were all shocked and a lady almost slapped him. Rick Ross is such a weist!
Re: Rick Ross Admits To Drugging And Molesting A Woman by Samantha37(f): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Front page things. Make una see the kind rapper una get

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Admits To Drugging And Molesting A Woman by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
I just knew this obese animal was a riff raff,there is nothing respectable about him,from his excessive tatoos to his excessive chains,how on earth can he be encouraging rape with rap and some stewpeed little teenagers that are his fans and like copying him and dressing like him will go on a raping spree and think its cool and the in thing.i wonder the kind of disgusting rapper he is sef.tufiaaaa
Re: Rick Ross Admits To Drugging And Molesting A Woman by Temismith(f): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
Dis guy is nothing more dan a bush meat. U will soon meet ur hunter.
Re: Rick Ross Admits To Drugging And Molesting A Woman by mitchyy(f): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Temismith: Dis guy is nothing more dan a bush meat. U will soon meet ur hunter.
Lmao!!!

(1) (Reply)

................ / Photos: Meet The 55 Year Old Woman Who Looks Like A 29 Year Old / "No Man Has Ever Left Me,i'm The One Who Walks Out"-uche Ogbodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.