Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Women In The House Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women In The House Please Help! (1514 Views)

Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class / Why Are Nigerian Women In The USA So Easy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women In The House Please Help! by Emusan(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
My fiancee usually have a serious pains during her Monthly visitor. I love her so much but anytime the D-Day will come I always feel sober and feel like transfering it from her. So which drug can she take? Please use simple term (I mean simple name) because I'm not a medical student. Thanks!
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by aadetoyin(f): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Its good to have such a concerned partner. cheesy
Its best for her to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ a GYN /OB although these pains are normal for some women. So if its a regular thing for her, ibuprofen or any other pain killer should work for her. Or Cataflam. But its often beta to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ a Doc to prescribe because some people react to certain pain killers
It should reduce when she starts having kids.

2 Likes

Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
felvin.or betteroff she should see the doctor

1 Like

Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
@ poster i agree with toyin on her post, but if after taking those painkillers and it doesn't stop, there may be an underlying disease which may be infectious, she shd consult a doctor for that!

1 Like

Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Kofho: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sum ladies r lyk dat bur wen dey start havin babies it sure wil stop
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Dygeasy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Self-medication is totally wrong!

Unfortunately you can't transfer it to you!

All these months you didn't think of taking her to or asking her to see a gynaecologist and you claim you love her?
I think not bro! The love isn't completely being shown.

1 Like

Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Emusan(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
aadetoyin: Its good to have such a concerned partner. cheesy
Its best for her to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ a GYN /OB although these pains are normal for some women. So if its a regular thing for her, ibuprofen or any other pain killer should work for her. Or Cataflam. But its often beta to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ a Doc to prescribe because some people react to certain pain killers
It should reduce when she starts having kids.

thanks but about Doctor issue she said she can't do it. She use to say "I'll be fine don't worry"
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by chikeorji123(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Emusan:

thanks but about Doctor issue she said she can't do it. She use to say "I'll be fine don't worry"

Now this is the problem..the best u can do for her is drag 'l mean encourage her to see a doctor period!..unless she have something behind which don't want you figure out by seeing a doctor..*guessing*.

1 Like

Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Emusan(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
Dygeasy: Self-medication is totally wrong!

Unfortunately you can't transfer it to you!

All these months you didn't think of taking her to or asking her to see a gynaecologist and you claim you love her?
I think not bro! The love isn't completely being shown.

I love her just that I wasn't around for her. We met early last year not up to two Month I travelled and I came back beginning of this Month.

Thanks for all your advice I'll do as you people have said including the drugs.

1 Like

Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Emusan(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
chikeorji123:

Now this is the problem..the best u can do for her is drag 'l mean encourage her to see a doctor period!..unless she have something behind which don't want you figure out by seeing a doctor..*guessing*.

As I'm around now I will do that because we usually discuss that on phone. Tanx
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
She should go see a Doc if the pain is unbearable.
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Emusan(m): 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Yield: She should go see a Doc if the pain is unbearable.

Tanks, actually I want a drug prescription because we have argueed that one on phone but now I'll make her to see Doc.
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by pheyikemi: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Some of d above drugs e.g ibuprofen is a NSAID's( non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs), they are not mainly painkillers per say, they r to reduce inflammation and shd b taken wiv care. If u knw their side effects u'll dislike 'em. For example, Ibuprofen causes ulcer and itz not to be used by everybody. So I'll advise u to take her to a gynaecologist for proper care.

1 Like

Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Emusan(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2013
pheyikemi: Some of d above drugs e.g ibuprofen is a NSAID's( non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs), they are not mainly painkillers per say, they r to reduce inflammation and shd b taken wiv care. If u knw their side effects u'll dislike 'em. For example, Ibuprofen causes ulcer and itz not to be used by everybody. So I'll advise u to take her to a gynaecologist for proper care.

Nice one tanx so much.
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
She should see a doctor or take Ladinax. Next time take dis to health section!
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Emusan(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
kimberlugee: She should see a doctor or take Ladinax. Next time take dis to health section!

"Ladinax" is it a painkiller or what? because someone has comdemed painkiller and to see doctor I will try it. Thanks for your comment I really appreciate it.
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by ardel(f): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Feldene capsule is very ok.Once a day.She may just need to take just 1 capsule and she will not feel any pain throughout.Some Dr's advice you start taking the tablet few days before the period starts.But she can just take it after it starts and after having a good meal and she will be just fine.Felvene can also be a substitute.
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Emusan(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
ardel: Feldene capsule is very ok.Once a day.She may just need to take just 1 capsule and she will not feel any pain throughout.Some Dr's advice you start taking the tablet few days before the period starts.But she can just take it after it starts and after having a good meal and she will be just fine.Felvene can also be a substitute.

Tanx, but hop they aren't painkillers? because somebody has already put more light on painkiller drugs.
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by 190: 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
i heard during that time of the Month - WOMEN are always angry
and curse verbally and easily

ladies in the house - is it true cheesy cheesy
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Jochebed7(f): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2013
Ibuprofen works for me. She should try her hands on d popular drugs recommended nd if symptoms persist, see a doc.

1 Like

Re: Women In The House Please Help! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2013
There is nothing u will do to a monthly menstrual pain, u can only TRY to reduce the pain.
Before her next observation:

1. Stop taking direct sugar or food dt contains much sugar. This shkd be abt 10days before.

2. Drink lots of water a week before.

3. Eat fruits rich in vitamin C and iron

4. Avoid sitting in one place for too long. She shld engage in irregular exercises like: rearranging the wardrobes, washing clothes and sweeping. Walking too.

5. Lastly, avoid rough sex few days before. If u can't make her come, dnt do a thang! Ok?
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2013
Emusan:

She's not fine!! God Forbid, she might be a Endometriosis sufferer. She needs to see her doctor!!!!!!
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Emusan(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: There is nothing u will do to a monthly menstrual pain, u can only TRY to reduce the pain.
Before her next observation:

1. Stop taking direct sugar or food dt contains much sugar. This shkd be abt 10days before.

2. Drink lots of water a week before.

3. Eat fruits rich in vitamin C and iron

4. Avoid sitting in one place for too long. She shld engage in irregular exercises like: rearranging the wardrobes, washing clothes and sweeping. Walking too.

5. Lastly, avoid rough sex few days before. If u can't make her come, dnt do a thang! Ok?

I will strickly adhere to your ponits but with that no5 nothing like that because we never had se.x even for once.
Thanks very much.
Re: Women In The House Please Help! by Emusan(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
She's not fine!! God Forbid, she might be a Endometriosis sufferer. She needs to see her doctor!!!!!!

OMG, this grammar is too big Ma, but I got last sentence there. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please Why Is This So? / I don't have a boyfriend, Is It Wrong???? / Feel Free: Name Ur Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.