Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Storehouses Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Storehouses Of Heaven (2778 Views)

Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storehouses Of Heaven by sidespin: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2013
STOREHOUSES OF HEAVEN

We walked a little farther—and this is the most important, and perhaps the strangest, part of my story. I saw three storage houses 500 to 600 yards from the Throne Room of God. They were very long and very wide. There may be more, but I only saw three. We walked into the first. As Jesus shut the front door behind us, I looked around the interior in shock!

On one side of the building were exterior parts of the body. Legs hung from the wall, but the scene looked natural, not grotesque. On the other side of the building were shelves filled with eyes: green ones, brown ones, blue ones, and so forth. This building contained all of the parts of the human body that people on earth need, but Christians have not realized these blessings are waiting in heaven. There is no place else in the universe for these parts to go except right here on earth; no one else needs them.

Jesus said to me, "These are the unclaimed blessings. This building should not be full. It should be emptied. You should come in here with faith and get the needed parts for you, and the people you will come in contact with that day." The unclaimed blessings are there in those storehouses—all of the parts of the body people might need: hundreds of new eyes, legs, skin, hair, eardrums—they are all there. All you have to do is go in and get what you need by the arm of faith, because it is there.

You do not have to cry and beg God to make the part you need. Just go get it. The doors to the storehouses are never locked. They are always open for those who need to go in. We should empty those buildings. Sometimes when we pray, an angel will leave heaven to bring us the answer—just as the angel did for Daniel (Dan. 10:12) but can't get through right away. Daniel kept praying and fasting for 21 days, until he got his answer. Because of his persistence in prayer, the angel was able to get through the demonic hindrances of the second heavens, where the principalities, powers, and rulers of darkness of this world live. (Eph. 6:12.) What would have happened if Daniel had not kept praying and "pressing in" to God for his answer? The angel might not have gotten through the warfare with the Prince of Persia (Dan. 10:13), and Daniel would not have received an answer.

If he were like many Christians today, he would have said, "Well, this stuff just doesn't work. I prayed and fasted, and God didn't answer." But the truth is that he would not have gotten his answer because he quit; he gave up too soon. (Robert Liardon)
Re: Storehouses Of Heaven by PastorOluT(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sure blessing of the lord!

1 Like

Re: Storehouses Of Heaven by dorox(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
This is just a poorly made up story, I am surprised that some here think it actually happened.
Re: Storehouses Of Heaven by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 15, 2016
kiss hello dorox.
ear didn't you see that in John 14:2 Jesus was giving us a clip of such? "In my father's house are many (Mansions) if it weren't so, I would have told you plainly. I go to prepare a place for you that where I am, you may be also.

Verse 29
" I have told you these things before they happen so that you will BELIEVE when they do happen"

Ask God to reveal the truth of this revelation to you. Stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! / vvvf / If All “blacks” Comes From Africa, Where Do All “whites” come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.