Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

2face Doesn't Deserve This!! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 2face Doesn't Deserve This!! (1721 Views)

Picture Of 2face Idibia Mother / Lyrics: 2face Idibia – My Rainbow / LISTEN/DOWNLOAD HERE Davido For You Ft 2face Idibia [ NEW O.B.O ALBUM] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Doesn't Deserve This!! by IBnatty(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
Since his glamarous beach wedding on the 23rd of march in far away Dubai, the media has been agog with the news. True to their nature, Nigerian bloggers have been releasing pictures showing nigerian celebrities trying to out-pose one another in their gorgeous and for some, outrageous outfits. Some of them didn't go to the Dubai staged wedding because they have much love for 2face or Annie, infact some in their bid to regain their lost relevance went there so as to get mentioned/seen in the sure fire wedding.

Suprisingly, comments showing 2face's fans displeasure at the choice of the venue has also been on the frontburner on social networks too notably facebook, twitter & nairaland. Some fans' jibes at 2face, I understand, are purely for comical relief since we live in a country where an average citizen is under pressure to rise above the poor living conditions & insecurity prevalent in the country, while some fans' jibes at 2face are stemmed from hatred, ridiculous anger, ingratitude, myopic disposition, lack of appreciation & above all selfishness, these I've looked into and I find them baseless. I rather address the latter crop of his fans.

Just this morning on Facebook, A young lady whom before now, I thought was civil & well mannered unleashed drones of insult in a kamikaze-like manner because I refuse to agree with her that 2face was wicked & stupid for choosing Dubai as the venue of his wedding. No, she didnt rain insults on 2face, she was Katrina & 2face was new Orleans. The insult came pouring like a Huricane. The young lady is not alone in the bashing venture, hundreds of thousands of his fans(& bad belle people) have joined the foray, calling him all sorts of unprintable names for having 'his own' wedding in Dubai. And my question is.. Does our 2face deserve this?

In this age & time, it is at your own discretion to get married or stay single. So long your choice is consistent with the law, it is no body's business. When you decide to get married, as an individual you have the exclusive right to choose WHO,WHEN & WHERE to get married. That you're a celebrity shouldn't change any of that. 2face considered his wedding the most important ceremony in his life & he chose Dubai, everybody should just shut up & live with it.

That he had his wedding here in the country or elsewhere wouldnt have changed anything. In any case, it would have been restricted with limited number of guests or somewhere in an undisclosed venue just like his colleagues in the entertainment industry did. Who in the world would want his/her wedding to be ruined?, ..to be crashed?.

Besides many celebrities have gotten married outside their country. Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes had an elaborate staged wedding on Nov 18, 2006 in Italy & their fans didn't fuss.

If tomorrow the KoKO master D'Banj decides to have his wedding in Antartica or on Fiji Island. Fine. It shouldn't be anybody's business. When e go vex me na wen e no marry from kokolet kingdom, just like Sir Elton John did.

My point is.. please guys give 2Baba a break.

1 Like

Re: 2face Doesn't Deserve This!! by Damojo: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Mschewwwww. Em 4 do am 4 Oniru beach naaa, make d whole world show!
Re: 2face Doesn't Deserve This!! by fredopayee(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
2baba na baba for me. He kws the best.
Re: 2face Doesn't Deserve This!! by bolaino(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
My good man, don't mind those myopic fans, tuface has the right to do it anywhere weda na ontop of mountain ooo, e no concern anybody, don't mind those busy bodies, u were right to put them in their places, tuface is a human being like us and thus he has the same rights as us, so anybody who thinks tuface owes him or her an explanation for doing his wedding abroad, should go and look for foul sh.it and eat,

1 Like

Re: 2face Doesn't Deserve This!! by IBnatty(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
Thank God not all 2baba's fans are bitching.
Re: 2face Doesn't Deserve This!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
so because you bought his CD, that behoves the right to choose his wedding location for him abi? oya come collect your 100naira for the pyrated copy u bot and keep quiet u foolish fake tubaba fan. you will still have to choose when and where he should make love to his wife too. fools!
Re: 2face Doesn't Deserve This!! by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
His wedding venue,his business...its not a concert people,let him be,his been through a lot already
Re: 2face Doesn't Deserve This!! by IBnatty(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
ocman: so because you bought his CD, that behoves the right to choose his wedding location for him abi? oya come collect your 100naira for the pyrated copy u bot and keep quiet u foolish fake tubaba fan. you will still have to choose when and where he should make love to his wife too. fools!
lol. Pls tell 'em bro.
Re: 2face Doesn't Deserve This!! by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2013
2baba o lele, we go soon de show undecided2baba o lele, we go soon de show. No mind bad belle pple jawe!!!! Tell annie sa i de hail her smiley2baba o lele, we go soon de show undecided2baba o lele, we go soon de show. No mind bad belle pple jawe!!!! Tell annie sa i de hail her

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Buys Jay Z $40m Private Jet For Father’s Day / Face Of Rhodiesworld Online Photo Contest / Mystery Behind The Reason Why An Igbo Business Man Don't Build House In The City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.