Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport (10564 Views)

See What Bad Roads Are Causing In Aba (photo) / FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by billante(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
I Saw this advert on the punch newspaper and begin to wonder if GEJ is actually what the opposition is painting him to be!! we have heard all the name callings, that he is clueless, that his government is the worst thing that has happened to nigeria.

Can we in all sincerity say he is the worst president ever? sentiments and politics aside!

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by OkparaIgbo: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
No mind all the e-propagandists, Na only people way their eye dey ground know that GEJ is the best to have happened to Nigeria since the history of it's existence.. angry GEJ carry go Jare, Progressive and truthful Nigerians dey your back. wink

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by nairaman66(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
D
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nigerian roads fr where See Fipa by ABC Transport..
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by omoodeogere(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
4th to comment
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by momodub: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
smileylagos to abuja N6000 thats too much noww we need railway line
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by tinuolababy(f): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
PERSON WAN SELL MARKET, HOW HE NO GO TALK RUBBISH?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by timpaker(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2013

Really? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Is somebody seeking for FG's patronage?
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by nairaman66(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
No mind all the e-propagandists, Na only people way their eye dey ground know that GEJ is the best to have happened to Nigeria since the history of it's existence

Sorry to say this- you are as clueless as GEJ and the Poster. First things, first. Men lie, women lie too. But figures.., I am pretty daamn sure they don't lie! What roads are we talking about here?? The ones to GEJ's hometown??

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by basty: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Est ABC Transport payé à faire campagne pour Goodluck Jonathan, nous avons entendu vous o ABC.
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by BashMe1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
[size=19pt]Ur Fada Yan..sh! Wia d better na?[/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Ogbodavies(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
;DWhich road abi na air route
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Scarpon(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
may be na air road
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by PHIPEX(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
Some roads are still in bad shape no doubt but apart from Enugu-Onitsha road, I sincerely can't remember any of the roads I have traveled so far that is worse than they were 3 to 4 years ago. I think the best way to assess the current state of the roads will be for us to mention FG roads across the country that have been left to decay and worse than they were few years ago and lets see if ABC is right or wrong. But since ABC covers major roads across the country, I'll give them the benefit of doubt.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Goddex: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
AƁC Transport crisscross the entire country and should know. Surprisingly, haters who have never traveled out of Lagos will be here to show their foolishness.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
tinuolababy: PERSON WAN SELL MARKET, HOW HE NO GO TALK RUBBISH?

When last did you traverse the entire nation by road to know if a TRANSPORT COMPANY WHICH DOES IT FOR A LIVING is ''talking rubbish'' or not?

Why don't you stick to the kitchen where you belong? Illiterate idio.t.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by eledalo: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
What kind on dunce is this? Is it ABC advert that you use to judge government performance? Go out on a federal road and decide for yourself if roads are better.
Man U are a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by timpaker(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
ROSSIKE:

When last did you traverse the nation by road to know if a TRANSPORT COMPANY is ''talking rubbish'' or not?

Better stick to the kitchen where you belong. Illiterate idio.t.

Are you always aggressive? Were you starved?
Haba! cool down na

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
eledalo: What kind on dunce is this? Is it ABC advert that you use to judge government performance? Go out on a federal road and decide for yourself if roads are better.
Man U are a dunce.

Actually if a major private interstate road transport company says the roads are ''getting better'', you MUST take them a tad seriously given the nature of their work. YOU are not in a position to say ''it's not true'' UNLESS and ONLY UNLESS you have traversed the ENTIRE NATION the way that company has, and done an assessment based on THAT. You do not look at the federal road behind your street and say ''nothing's changed'' based on the fact that it still looks the same. That's illiterate.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
The truth is that Nigerian roads, especially federal highways, have experienced positive transformation in the last one year. Haters can say whatever they like from the discomfort of their hell-hole but those who desire the TRUTH should ask long distance drivers.

For instance, travelling from Lagos to the east can now be done in record time due to improved network of roads. I challenge any HATER to dispute this FACT.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by SlyIg(f): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Its actually true. Most Naija roads are getting berra...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
timpaker:

Are you always aggressive? Were you starved?
Haba! cool down na

Yes, you and your ilk are happy to aggressively denounce and dismiss all claims of progress even without research. But you hate when others aggressively condemn YOU in return for your behaviour. Give but can't take.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Zakkyoz: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
omoodeogere: 4th to comment
what do you stand to gain from this?
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
ROSSIKE:

When last did you traverse the entire nation by road to know if a TRANSPORT COMPANY WHICH DOES IT FOR A LIVING is ''talking rubbish'' or not?

Why don't you stick to the kitchen where you belong? Illiterate idio.t.
When you realise that these persons are HATERS, you'll not be surprised at the rubbish they spew here.

If the transport company had said the roads were bad, by now atleast ten different threads would have been created on the issue and atleast one would have graced the front page.

But since the Transport company said what they NEVER want to hear, they have to use propaganda to discredit both the message and the messenger. That is their usual modus operadu on this forum.

These nay sayers are HATERS. They lost in 2011 and they'll lose again and again.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
But that advert is only saying that the roads are getting better as a result of ABC on the road, hence, they are encouraging you to travel with ABC!
If the roads to are really very good, Abuja to Lagos should not be 6000naira!
By the way, from Abuja to Ilorin, the roads through Ekiti(its not GEJ) are near perfect, the roads through Kogi is damned bad, Kwara is bad too!
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by taharqa: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
Am I Surprised? This wud be the 4th time I wud be making dis statement/claim in 4 Straight days: the amount and pace (esp, pace) of work that hv gone into the Constructn/Reconstructn/Rehabilitatn/Repairs of FEDERAL Roads in d last yr or so far outstripe any such work done in d last 10 yrs or so.

That NONE of d known HYPERACTIVE Goons here hv taken me up on dis claim says a lot. I really do not need a Transport company to know that MOST of d KEY FEDERAL Roads that hv bn abandond for yrs and were at a terrible State of disrepair hv eida bn Done Or is bn Done.

But its not just Roads- Rails, Airports, Inland ports, Inland Waterways Ports, Seaports, Power Infrastructn etc- are ALL improving, unda a little more than 2 yrs.

YET GEJ IS NOT DOING ANYTHING...

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
When you realise that these persons are HATERS, you'll not be surprised at the rubbish they spew here.

If the transport company had said the roads were bad, by now atleast ten different threads would have been created on the issue and atleast one would have graced the front page.

But since the Transport company said what they NEVER want to hear, they have to use propaganda to discredit both the message and the messenger. That is their usual modus operadu on this forum.

These nay sayers are HATERS. They lost in 2011 and they'll lose again and again.

Honestly I've never seen a group of people who are so pained to hear of positive developments in their own country. It's really incredible. Maybe they're cursed.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by asha80(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
@phipex i thought enugu onitsha highway is supposed to be one those roads that being worked on through sure p? Well the truth is that lagos to owerri now can be done in six hrs unlike maybe three years ago when it was nothing less than nine hrs.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Honestly I've never seen a group of people who are so pained to hear of good developments in their own country. It's really incredible. Maybe they're cursed.
Why would haters want to hear good news when their mind is PERMANENTLY fixed on 2015 elections? Any good news reduces the chances of them and their principals winning in 2015.

Therefore, discrediting any good news and propagating every bad news is a DO-OR-DIE affair for haters.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by doctokwus: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Depends on how u want to read d advert.Gej apologists wud read it literary as:"d roads are getting better".But ABC may actually mean travel by road is safer and cheaper wen u consider d mishaps and exorbitant cost of airtravel.So each side interprets to its own advantage,its only d roads demselves dat can give us d truthful answer,if only roads cud talk.
Re: Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport by BarryX(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
Talking from personal experience without taking sides, Some roads have seen some facelift as compared to .....! The roads I can point out include the Benin-Ore Expressway though with some bad undone spots here and there but on the whole it is a smooth ride , the Owerri-Onitsha is slamming, I shouldn't fail to point out the Warri-Portharcourt section of the Viral "East-West Road" is still poor, Enugu-Onitsha is still F**ked after 8 years of continuous construction. We pray for change and well structure change for that matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUDICIARY Gets Full Financial Independence (autonomy) / Gentlemen, I Have Just Been Informed That There Is Going To Be A Coup Tonight / Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.