Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Is He Geniune? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Geniune? (1150 Views)

Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Geniune? by driek: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hello evrybodi..!Sori I nid ur opinon on dis issue,Ryt 4rm my year 1,Me nd and dis particular guy ave bein friends infact veri close frnds,nd most of our frnds ave bein saying dat we luk good 2gether dat it will be veri nice if we two would date,He is single likwise I.....Den jst 2days ago he asked me out,He was like he had Loved me ryt 4rm wen we were in year 1,Nd I also have feelings for him,But d issue now is dat he told me dat we should make our Relationship as private as possible nd dat I should nt tell any abt it,not even my close frnds nd rummates....Do u tink he is sincere abt him realli loving me,Or if not,y wnt he wanna let pple knw abt us?Pls I nid ur responses...Thanks
Re: Is He Geniune? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
[size=24pt]He is not genuine babe, but i am...[/size] PLEASE, try me babe! will show you a different definition of love. grin
Re: Is He Geniune? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
@OP
the important question is: what did he answer when you asked him "but why"?! or did you just nod and accept?!

1 Like

Re: Is He Geniune? by olatomiwa(f): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lady, please learn how to write good English. All this shorthand, will spoil your spelling skills. By the way, that guy just wants to f*uck you.

1 Like

Re: Is He Geniune? by madone: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Yess he is fake don't even say yes o.just send one of ya room mates to him for a trial
Re: Is He Geniune? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
Any guy who wants to keep a relationship with you a secret is NOT genuine. There's no reason why he shouldn't want everyone to know you're now together, unless he has something to hide. Don't waste your time.
Re: Is He Geniune? by WackyJ1(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Beware the guy, relationships are not always easy to keep a secret someone is bound to notice and then does the guy expect you to lie? Also it gives the guy an avenue to cheat if he wants to. Get some background info on him and find out whether he is truly single or whether he does not have another private relationship somewhere

1 Like

Re: Is He Geniune? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Yield: Any guy who wants to keep a relationship with you a secret is NOT genuine. There's no reason why he shouldn't want everyone to know you're now together, unless he has something to hide. Don't waste your time.
Come oN!
He may simply be the shy type who would feel embarrassed if found dating any lady, not just you. Regard him first, is he the noisy type or the quiet type? If he was the former, I'd be just as suspicious. But if he was the latter, then give him more time.
Re: Is He Geniune? by driek: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2013
Tanks for ur replies....Wen I asked he told me he wanted to kip d relationship private,I asked him for his reasons and he told me bcous of how our skul is nd he does not want all eyes to be on us,I sha told him dat I will be tinking abt it,Am realli confused cous I tink I realli like him
Re: Is He Geniune? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
-
Re: Is He Geniune? by 190: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
how old is he sef - 12

hehehe Nigerian boys sef these days grin grin

or OP are u that awww-glay
Re: Is He Geniune? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:53am On Mar 27, 2013
Op are u ugly cus dat is one of the main reasons a guy will want to keep his relationship private
Re: Is He Geniune? by Mynd44: 1:16am On Mar 27, 2013
Why did you not ask the guy why he came up with a condition that is so absurd instead of coming here to ask questions we can't answer?

We are not magicians na, how are we suppose to know the reason when even you who has been his friend for a long time don't?

Seems you want to hear that he wants to use you ot he already has a GF and that's why he is putting you low key
Re: Is He Geniune? by Popowaa: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Be nice
Mynd_44: Why did you not ask the guy why he came up with a condition that is so absurd instead of coming here to ask questions we can't answer?

We are not magicians na, how are we suppose to know the reason when even you who has been his friend for a long time don't?

Seems you want to hear that he wants to use you ot he already has a GF and that's why he is putting you low key
Re: Is He Geniune? by kolamilan(m): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Op are u ugly cus dat is one of the main reasons a guy will want to keep his relationship private
are u ugly? is that only what you can contribute people self.
Re: Is He Geniune? by sunnyt1(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2013
olatomiwa: Lady, please learn how to write good English. All this shorthand, will spoil your spelling skills. By the way, that guy just wants to f*uck you.

Thank you ma sis, wat kind of English is "Hello evrybodi..!Sori I nid ur opinon on dis issue,Ryt 4rm my year 1......" Wat kind of English is that? "Sorry" has been bastardized by this generation.

As for the question, i will like to know ur age because matured gals know that when a guy dnt wanna make ur relationship known to people, den nothin gud will eva come out of it, only stories that touch.
Re: Is He Geniune? by sunnyt1(m): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2013
driek: Tanks for ur replies....Wen I asked he told me he wanted to kip d relationship private,I asked him for his reasons and he told me bcous of how our skul is nd he does not want all eyes to be on us,I sha told him dat I will be tinking abt it,Am realli confused cous I tink I realli like him

We will be here waiting to hear ur lamentaion.

Den girl wat kind of English is " i sha told him ......."
Re: Is He Geniune? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
driek: Hello evrybodi..!Sori I nid ur opinon on dis issue,Ryt 4rm my year 1,Me nd and dis particular guy ave bein friends infact veri close frnds,nd most of our frnds ave bein saying dat we luk good 2gether dat it will be veri nice if we two would date,He is single likwise I.....Den jst 2days ago he asked me out,He was like he had Loved me ryt 4rm wen we were in year 1,Nd I also have feelings for him,But d issue now is dat he told me dat we should make our Relationship as private as possible nd dat I should nt tell any abt it,not even my close frnds nd rummates....Do u tink he is sincere abt him realli loving me,Or if not,y wnt he wanna let pple knw abt us?Pls I nid ur responses...Thanks

God punish the devil! What language is this?
Re: Is He Geniune? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
driek: Hello evrybodi..!Sori I nid ur opinon on dis issue,Ryt 4rm my year 1,Me nd and dis particular guy ave bein friends infact veri close frnds,nd most of our frnds ave bein saying dat we luk good 2gether dat it will be veri nice if we two would date,He is single likwise I.....Den jst 2days ago he asked me out,He was like he had Loved me ryt 4rm wen we were in year 1,Nd I also have feelings for him,But d issue now is dat he told me dat we should make our Relationship as private as possible nd dat I should nt tell any abt it,not even my close frnds nd rummates....Do u tink he is sincere abt him realli loving me,Or if not,y wnt he wanna let pple knw abt us?Pls I nid ur responses...Thanks

If he is a Nigerian man run for your life. All he wants to do is to sleep with you. After which he will come to nairaland and lament that Nigerian girls are cheap. Be wise.
Re: Is He Geniune? by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
kolamilan: are u ugly? is that only what you can contribute people self.
Read it again to understand my point I know guys dat keep thier relationship private cus their gfs are ugly

(1) (Reply)

I Met My Fiancee Online / So This Is Why Some Girls Want To Be Married / Why Ladies Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.