Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? (9239 Views)

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Yvete(f): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
I found this hilarious news article online. undecided

New York fashion blogger Brittny Pierre is not ashamed to admit that she had gone out on dozens of dates with men for the sole purpose of getting a square meal. She detailed how she would meet her 'victims' on the dating site OKCupid and through Craigslist, and would go out for dinner three times a week with different men, allowing them to foot the bill every time. Early on, Pierre decided that she could not afford to only date men she actually liked. 'I just had to go full throttle and just see who was willing to take me out,' Pierre wrote. 'A meal is a meal!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298186/I-dinner-LovePeddler-Confessions-fashionista-cruised-Craigslist-OKCupid-dates-just-free-meals.html
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
Yvete: I found this hilarious news article online. undecided

New York fashion blogger Brittny Pierre is not ashamed to admit that she had gone out on dozens of dates with men for the sole purpose of getting a square meal. She detailed how she would meet her 'victims' on the dating site OKCupid and through Craigslist, and would go out for dinner three times a week with different men, allowing them to foot the bill every time. Early on, Pierre decided that she could not afford to only date men she actually liked. 'I just had to go full throttle and just see who was willing to take me out,' Pierre wrote. 'A meal is a meal!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298186/I-dinner-LovePeddler-Confessions-fashionista-cruised-Craigslist-OKCupid-dates-just-free-meals.html
Actually,I do it all the time. Smart guys get the hang of it eventually but magas are usually very slow! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Mamacita007(f): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2013
Many girls do this type of thing. They will even carry their friends when they're going lloooll
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Who does that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
Many b-tchess do this stuff..

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
unclassy.org

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Lilimax(f): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
I will do that especially if I notice that the guy is well loaded and I know the relationship will amount to nothing. When Mugu falls...
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by ichommy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Idowu, Ijebabe, Odunnu, Itmodela, where are u guyz o, come and ans

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by nice4life: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mamacita007: Many girls do this type of thing. They will even carry their friends when they're going lloooll
livialives: Who does that undecided

what's wrong with both you girls na? I am waiting for your contacts or let me have yours.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by MORNDEW(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
must dates be in restaurants or eateries cant the both parties agree in on
having the date in one of their home
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Damn!! Expose! - now I see why all these "linkages" be asking a brother for a trip to the restaurant and shyte, without paying for their food... grin

If you ain't ice-skating, going theatre, cinema, or going to the river bank with moi - stay in ya house... Can't be feeding no "Somalia" with my hard earned peez... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by 50calibre(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Lilimax: I will do that especially if I notice that the guy is well loaded and I know the relationship will amount to nothing. When Mugu falls...

That's nice! But I do hope you won't come here complaining you were raped by a guy.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by 50calibre(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
kimberluge: Actually,I do it all the time. Smart guys get the hang of it eventually but magas are usually very slow! undecided undecided undecided

You think you are smart right? Woe betide you the day you fall into the hands of a violent guy

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by MyneWhite1(f): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
I don't know about dating so many different guys, but free meals are sure a bonus.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by DJDOLA(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
ok if dat girl wey i meet for facebook no go fit come my house or motor pack make she forget about our meeting i no get money for mr big

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Myne White: I don't know about dating so many different guys, but free meals are sure a bonus.

Don't tell me you're "Somalia" as well... tongue

What about what our Lord Jesus Christ said: "(Wo)man shall not live by bread alone?"
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
50calibre:

You think you are smart right? Woe betide you the day you fall into the hands of a violent guy

grin grin grin

Go all chris breezy on her.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Almost all black girls I've met want a food-based first date...

I met a girl in a club once, called her the next day, and she was already asking me to take her a Calabar joint in the heart of London.

Why cant we just go for a stroll or something? undecided
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pappilo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yall biyatches mean you'll give up the P for some potatoes and sprouts? For real?!

You'd be better off selling your wares on Adeola Odeku IMHO. The returns are better on road.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
L̃̾☺=Dcheesy=))wink☺L̃̾....they shouldn't complain when they eventually go down like the titanic.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by ITbomb(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
ichommy: Idowu, Ijebabe, Odunnu, Itmodela, where are u guyz o, come and ans
Hmm so everybody now knows
Best post of the day
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ah my sister..those days in uni when money no dey and correct hunger dey fire man pikin...oh boi!dat kain thing na manna from heaven oh. Why i no go go?? Thank God say level don change! grin
but really on a serious note..i would only do it on a guy who i know is loaded and willing to spend..which i know i won't even end up dating or anything..
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by naijathings(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
yeah this is so true..
i met a girl and she likes food and sleep.
i gave her number to my friend and told him the key to banghing her is FOOD.
it worked for him and two other guys I gave her number to.

I have met lots of them but this one is the worst of them.. all you need to enter her is FOOD..
Lord have mercy.
and even till now, all I need to tell her is I have "takeaway" or I am cooking or something about
FOOD and she will be there.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by chuckdee4(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Geeez didn't realise they were so many cheap skate girls out there.
Na soji boys fit una well well
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
On a first date never do anything expensive just in case she turns out not to have been worth it. Try visiting a park, go hiking or at worst visit a coffee shop. You spend very little and if she isn't what you wanted then you've lost nothing. If you like her and you know the feeling is mutual then you can scale up the spending. If there's anything I've learnt over the yrs, it is that most women aren't worth the time and money we waste on them.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by okechukwu2013: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
80% of ladies are just like that if they never eat from you then it has not started. Meet a girl in the morning call her in the evening to check on her and the next thing you will hear is am very hungry can u take me out? It is so shameful! Free food purges you know

3 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mamacita007: Many girls do this type of thing. They will even carry their friends when they're going lloooll
Lol....mamacita ur post reminds me of an experience i had back in the days. i remember when one girl tried this bullsh*t with me. Obviously she tot i was like the average naija guy who takes bullsh*t from women or desperate for female company or pu*sy whipped! i invited the FOOL on a date and she brought 2 of her friends without telling me. IMAGINE! I just called her out and gave her a piece of my mind that i won't pay for her friends! That infact i was going back home! She wanted to create a scene calling me 'stingy' and what not thinking i would be embarassed! I just smiled because she never know the kind person way i be! I threw away my gentleman behaviour and insulted the 'living day light' out of her! am sure she would never forget me in a hurry!......Loooool

8 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
booqee: Ah my sister..those days in uni when money no dey and correct hunger dey fire man pikin...oh boi!dat kain thing na manna from heaven oh. Why i no go go?? Thank God say level don change! grin
but really on a serious note..i would only do it on a guy who i know is loaded and willing to spend..which i know i won't even end up dating or anything..

Decent people with moral fibre would be ashamed to admit this. How do we even know levels have really changed? For all we know you are still skimming food off men. And women claim they are worth something.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by naijathings(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
there was this one time I was supposed to meet a girl at KingstineJO around Iyana Iba,
I had to drive all that distance from Surulere to meet her.
I saw her with TWO of her friends and that was not in the plans.
It was a very hot day and I did not have much to say to three of them cos I no plan to talk to three people.
I took them into KingstineJO,
bought a big cup of ice-cream,
put it in our middle and finished,
told the girl I will see her when she was ready,
Drove off...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Married Ladies Sweeter Than Single Ladies / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.