Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? (9237 Views)

Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by pleep(m): 2:40am On Mar 29, 2013
haha that was great
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:36am On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx: Damn!! Expose! - now I see why all these "linkages" be asking a brother for a trip to the restaurant and shyte, without paying for their food... grin

If you ain't ice-skating, going theatre, cinema, or going to the river bank with moi - stay in ya house... Can't be feeding no "Somalia" with my hard earned peez... undecided

LOL
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by KingPradas(m): 3:38am On Mar 29, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
Blak Amerikan womemz dont luk like Us
Dey be fat wif rolls around sides
no shape
shape lyke beach ball
wif fake weave
lyke op hair
see op hair
look be like man in drag

You say op dey drive bmw. Who dash her no be op at all
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by born2boink(m): 3:53am On Mar 29, 2013
All naija girls don sabbi all the whole eatery in nigeria, even the ones in village too, the whole eatery dictionary dey there head

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by chumakk: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Its still tricking even if you do got it. Its about your dignity, i wont allow anyone to take even a penny from me by dubious means. One time i pulled a knife on a dude for stealing $3 grin

As for dealing with women.. guys respect yourself. How can you allow some hoe to sit in front of you @ the dinner u paied for gloating and thinking about what a Mugu you are, just because you have money to waste? respect yourselves niggas
lol
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2013
I'm a girl.and all my life what I can remember is that men always beg to take me out.always hearing stuff like,'Um,there's a nice classy restaurant down the road' 'let me go spoil u a little' come meet me at mr biggs' comes let go have some drinks' 'do u knw ibariogwa?'E.t.c
Well suffix is to say not all girls are like that.if I went out with men for food,I'd probably be overweight by now.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by jpphilips(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2013
kimberluge: Actually,I do it all the time. Smart guys get the hang of it eventually but magas are usually very slow! undecided undecided undecided

there is a social turf with men that most women don't seem to understand, in a man's world, there is always room for unmerited magnanimity, that doesn't in anyway justify "magasm" like most women always perceive it.
there is a huge difference between a western date and a Nigerian date.

the oyibo will be more than glad to ask a girl for a dinner date, of course it enhances their chances of getting laid, however in Naija, an average 25yr old girl is still living with parents or relatives, how exactly do you wanna get her to a 9pm dinner date?

I have no doubt that Naija women accept dates just to eat, some s1lly ones even bring their hungry friends along, well, i experienced it perhaps during my school days but i don't even know those kinda girls still exist, because i believe i should have a comprehensive dating strategy.

imagine what will happen to a man's economy if he continues feeding everyone he hangs out with? the working Naija ladies don't necessarily pick up the bills on a date though but they are at least more reasonable. some are no different from students irrespective of their earnings.

I always smile when a girl wishes us to hang out in a cinema or fast food joint, these are places i don't patronize on a good day, let alone taking someone there.

most fast food restaurants in Naija don't sell alcoholic drinks, so what exactly will i be doing there? ice cream?

since i know i am paying for the date, i will not be stup1d to chose a venue that is not my kinda place.

for the guys that still meet those kinda girls well, learn to fix dates in bars, on daily basis men give "scholarships" to buddies in bars so it is not a big deal you extend it to women.

Naija girls are very hungry, take her to a restaurant at your own peril. Now if she refuses to meet up in a bar, then she has just told you she is hungry, make her pay for the food, how? don't order it on her behalf. if she does, she pays. shikena.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2013
Lol@ hiding people's comments...someone called the mods... grin grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by jpphilips(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2013
sleekch1c:
Voice of a frustrated broke-a55 nukka

lol, and the somalians aka goose berries who invaded his privacy are?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2013
jp philips:

lol, and the somalians aka goose berries who invaded his privacy are?
starving prostitu.te grin grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by jpphilips(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2013
razznaija: Yeah, if he asks me out to lunch or dinner, of course that will save me from cooking.

how many times have you paid for such dates?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by MrCork17: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2013
huh..they hav free food in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by jpphilips(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2013
tantita: ....pls change dt lady tin cus no real lady wld trade her worth for free food,: anyhow sha i c nw hw most girls wk post menopause single...thy,ve traded al their wld b husband for rice!

real lady in Naija? lol, we only have commercial ladies
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Ifedechidex: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
shymexx: Damn!! Expose! - now I see why all these "linkages" be asking a brother for a trip to the restaurant and shyte, without paying for their food... grin

If you ain't ice-skating, going theatre, cinema, or going to the river bank with moi - stay in ya house... Can't be feeding no "Somalia" with my hard earned peez... undecided

Are you a learner??
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: remember back in HS, my bro told me the same thing, i was like you got to impress her etc...
He said listen bring her over there(in the house) do some eggs and buy a bottle of juice(less than a $1)
At least in your house ,you can touch her and she won't forming, you can always create a ban..ging situation.

Since then I follow his words.
Jude??
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: remember back in HS, my bro told me the same thing, i was like you got to impress her etc...
He said listen bring her over there(in the house) do some eggs and buy a bottle of juice(less than a $1)
At least in your house ,you can touch her and she won't forming, you can always create a ban..ging situation.

Since then I follow his words.
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
Aunty nurse: Jude??
undecided
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2013
lol! i think the question should be reversed - would you date someone who only wanted you for free food... mugu! grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by stunningjudy(f): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
MORN DEW: must dates be in restaurants or eateries cant the both parties agree in on
having the date in one of their home
. Eatries n restaurants r mur safe 4 1st date. I personally wnt go 2 a guy's crib or allow him cum 2 myn d 1st 2 avoid trouble.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by born2luv(f): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
born2fuck: All naija girls don sabbi all the whole eatery in nigeria, even the ones in village too, the whole eatery dictionary dey there head
Lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by born2luv(f): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
born2fuck: Nothing hilarious about this new but truth, I am always nervous taking nigerian girls on date because the previous ones dated always eat as if there is famine in the land, all of them are the same things. this is questionable because they have pushed most men to sleeping with prostitutes just as they push me too
Which of ur gf pushed u out 2 prostitute?
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by obowunmi(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2013
born2fuck: Nothing hilarious about this new but truth, I am always nervous taking nigerian girls on date because the previous ones dated always eat as if there is famine in the land, all of them are the same things. this is questionable because they have pushed most men to sleeping with prostitutes just as they push me too

Isn't there famine in the land? grin grin grin
Re: Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food? by BlackKenichi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
Of course women would go on a first date for free food!
I don't care how fine a woman is! On the 1st date I always take a woman to a dirt cheap place like some fast food joint or something like that.
F*ck shelling out a lot of money over a broad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Time I Had A Nakedd Female On My Bed. / Share Your First Time Sex Experience / #BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.