Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL (1515 Views)

Truth About Head Covering For Christian Women / The Importance Of Head Covering In Christian Churches / What Are The “tongues Of Angels” In 1 Corinthians 13:1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
NOW OVER THE YEARS I HAVE HEARD MANY SCHOLARS THEOLOGIANS MEN OF GOD, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM TRY TO BREAK DOWN THESE VERSES I WILL INTRODUCE TONIGHT AND THEY HAVE ALL FAILED MISERABLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE TRIED TO INTERPRET IT LITERALLY. I WAS AT HOME TONIGHT AND SOMEONE ASKED ME TO INTERPRET THE MEANING OF THESE VERSES. I DID THE INTERPRETATION AFTER LOOKING AT THE VERSES AND I WANTED TO SHOW YOU SO AS TO FURTHER LET YOU KNOW THE SYMBOLISM OF ALMOST ALLL SCRIPTURES. NOW THESE SCRIPTURES I WILL INTRODUCE, SO MANY MEN AND WOMAN THINK MEANS ACTUAL HEAD COVERING AND LONG HAIR ON WOMEN BEING A GLORY TO WOMEN. WELL THEY ALL ERRED. LETS DELVE IN

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY. IT MEANS THE WOMAN SHOULD DEFER TO THE MAN AND THE MAN SHOULD DEFER TO CHRIST.

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head NOW THIS MEANS IT IS A DISHONOR TO BE DOMINATED BY YOUR WOMAN

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. THIS MEANS WOMEN SHOULD NOT DOMINATE THEIR MEN OR ELSE THEY ARE ACTING LIKE MEN ( AS IF SHE WERE SHAVEN )

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. MEANS IF SHE IS DOMINATING HER MAN SHE MIGHT AS WELL START ACTING LIKE A MAN BUT IF IT IS A SHAME FOR A WOMAN TO ACT LIKE A MAN THEN SHE SHOULD LET HER MAN BE THE MAN

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
MEANS A MAN SHOULD NOT LET HIS WOMAN DOMINATE HIM BECAUSE HER FEMININITY IS HIS PRIDE

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man SELF EXPLANATORY. AND FROM THIS VERSE YOU CAN SEE I AM SPOT ON. THIS VERSE IS NOT CODED LIKE THE OTHER ONES. THIS ONE IS LITERAL

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man ANOTHER LITERAL VERSE THAT SHOWS THAT I AM ON TRACK WITH CRACKING THE SYMBOLS.

1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. BASICALLY LET THE MAN KNOW THAT JUST BECAUSE THE WOMAN DEFERS TO YOU DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A BRUTE BEAST AND DISRESPECT HER BECAUSE YOU ARE INDISPENSABLE TO EACH OTHER. YOU ARE A TEAM.

1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God. SAYING THE SAME THING AS PREVIOUS VERSE. YOU ARE A TEAM. DONT DISRESPECT THE WOMAN.

1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered? MEANS IS IT OK FOR A WOMAN TO DOMINATE HER MAN ?

1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him MEANS IF A MAN IS DOMINATED BY HIS WOMAN IS THAT NOT A SHAME TO HIM ?

1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering MEANS A WOMAN ACTING LIKE A WOMAN IS HER GLORY. BEING FEMININE IS HER GLORY. HER WORTH IS HER FEMININITY

1 CORINTHIANS 1 VS 16 But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God MEANS MAN AND WOMAN SHOULD BOTH PLAY THEIR POSITIONS WITH GRACE AND SHOULD NOT TRY TO SUBVERT THE OTHERS POSITION

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. ALL THAT SYMBOLISM CRACKED. ALL THAT VERSE WAS NOT ABOUT WOMEN WEARING HEAD COVERING OR NOT WEARING HEAD COVERING OR MEN WEARING COVERING OR NOT WEARING HEAD COVERING OR WOMEN HAVING LONG HAIR ETC ETC. ALL THOSE VERSE WAS BASICALLY LAYING OUT THE ROLES THAT MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD PLAY TO EACH OTHER AND NOT USURP EACH OTHERS ROLE. ALL SYMBOLISM. CRACKED JUST NOW BY YOUR BOY OBADIAH WITH THE HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN ME. ENJOY wink

IN SUMMARY - A WOMANS HEAD IS HER MAN. IF SHE IS UNCOVERED IT MEANS SHE IS DOMINATING HER MAN. IF A MANS HEAD IS COVERED IT MEANS HE IS BEING DOMINATED BY HIS WOMAN. SYMBOLISM 101
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Les: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Wat is this Prophet of doom on the loose, good xtians beware.

You must be very silly to call cultures that existed even b4 u were born, error just for u to introduce this(which is even very absurd). Simple instruction, women, cover ur head while praying and you are here refering to men as if every woman has a man in her life. Simple instruction, men. Dont cover ur head while praying and you are here talking about domination by women. If I tell you how disgusting i find ur post, it'll just automatically close itself. Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Orpelin: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lecturer obadiah777 Or should I say Senior Lec because I cant call U Dr or Prof yet.
SYMBOLISM 101 gringringringringringrin

#Pls, a point raised here but not treated.https://www.nairaland.com/1235103/contending-false-heretic-teachings-obadiah777/3
Is it just an oversight or there is no answer to it#

1 Like

Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Goshen360(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2013
@ Obadiah777,

I will join you later. We dealt with this scriptures in the past and I was drawn to prolonged debate. I will join you when I do have time, hopefully tomorrow.
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Les: Wat is this Prophet of doom on the loose, good xtians beware.

You must be very silly to call cultures that existed even b4 u were born, error just for u to introduce this(which is even very absurd). Simple instruction, women, cover ur head while praying and you are here refering to men as if every woman has a man in her life. Simple instruction, men. Dont cover ur head while praying and you are here talking about domination by women. If I tell you how disgusting i find ur post, it'll just automatically close itself. Nonsense!!
OK I SEE YOU FORBEAR. GO IN PEACE.
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 27, 2013
Orpelin: Lecturer obadiah777 Or should I say Senior Lec because I cant call U Dr or Prof yet.
SYMBOLISM 101 gringringringringringrin

#Pls, a point raised here but not treated.https://www.nairaland.com/1235103/contending-false-heretic-teachings-obadiah777/3
Is it just an oversight or there is no answer to it#
HEHE CHIEF ORPELIN WHATS GOOD CHIEF ? ORPELIN I JUST CHECKED THE POST, I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE QUESTION IS BRUV. SEE IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN IT HERE WITHOUT THE LINKS
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2013
Goshen360: @ Obadiah777,

I will join you later. We dealt with this scriptures in the past and I was drawn to prolonged debate. I will join you when I do have time, hopefully tomorrow.
NOT A PROBLEM SIR GOSHEN. NOT A PROBLEM
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by ATMC(f): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2013
@obadiah777, sugar, d interpretation you gave to d verse above is not all there is to it methinks.
'Now d head of every man is christ and d head of every woman is man and d head of christ is god'...this specifically means coverings. The man is covered by christ and d woman is covered by man.
'if a woman prays or prophesies (preaches) with her head uncovered...this means without being under d authority of her husband or man (remember it said d head of 'every' woman.)
'dishonours her head'...not god, this means she disrespects her husband or man. For it's same as if she were shorn...when a woman's hair is shorn, it depicts death of her husband in some cultures...so d bible equates a woman who is uncovered with she whose husband is dead, then it says but if it be a shame for her to be shorn when her husband is alive then let her be covered. In other words she should submit to his authority!
Then 'if any man prays or prophesies with his head covered' this means if a man has another god (remember his covering is christ) which could be his car, wife or anything else as d case may be, man is capable of making a god out of anything...then he dishonours god! You see, one dishonours man, d other god. Paul went both spiritual and physical on d matter cos he later asked them a question and also responded dt a woman's hair is given her for a covering and then he rested his case.
Well, i took some points from your post but i guess someone else will also have something opposite what we both shared which is d verse is on submission. How you dey?
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2013
ATMC: @obadiah777, sugar, d interpretation you gave to d verse above is not all there is to it methinks.
'Now d head of every man is christ and d head of every woman is man and d head of christ is god'...this specifically means coverings. The man is covered by christ and d woman is covered by man.
'if a woman prays or prophesies (preaches) with her head uncovered...this means without being under d authority of her husband or man (remember it said d head of 'every' woman.)
'dishonours her head'...not god, this means she disrespects her husband or man. For it's same as if she were shorn...when a woman's hair is shorn, it depicts death of her husband in some cultures...so d bible equates a woman who is uncovered with she whose husband is dead, then it says but if it be a shame for her to be shorn when her husband is alive then let her be covered. In other words she should submit to his authority!
Then 'if any man prays or prophesies with his head covered' this means if a man has another god (remember his covering is christ) which could be his car, wife or anything else as d case may be, man is capable of making a god out of anything...then he dishonours god! You see, one dishonours man, d other god. Paul went both spiritual and physical on d matter cos he later asked them a question and also responded dt a woman's hair is given her for a covering and then he rested his case.
Well, i took some points from your post but i guess someone else will also have something opposite what we both shared which is d verse is on submission. How you dey?
BUT YOU DO ERR. SEE IN COMPOUND CHAPTERS OR VERSES ( A COLLECTION OF VERSES WHICH CONVEY THE SAME MESSAGE ). ALL THE VERSES WOULD NOT BE SYMBOLIC. YOU MAY GET A COUPLE OF VERSES THAT DIPS OUT OF SYMBOLISM INTO REALITY JUST TO GIVE YOU A CLUE AS TO WHAT THE POINT BEING MADE IS ABOUT. THIS IS NO EXCEPTION. THERE ARE TWO VERSES IN THE WHOLE 16 VERSES THAT LETS YOU KNOW EMPHATICALLY THAT THIS IS TALKING ABOUT THE ROLES OF MEN AND WOMEN TO EACH OTHER. ITS SYMBOLISM. YOU EITHER GET IT OR YOU DONT.

I DEY OOOOO. TRUST ALL IS WELL WITHCHA ? YOU DONT COME AROUND HERE ANYMORE

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IF A MAN HAS ANOTHER gOD ( AS YOU SAID IN A MAN HAVING HIS HEAD COVERED ). THESE TWO VERSES PROVE YOU WRONG
1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man .

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man .

THESE TWO VERSES ABOVE PROVE YOU ARE GOING OFF TANGENT. THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH OTHER gODS
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Image123(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
The 'interpretations' are even more weird, mysterious and symbolic. All so private and subject to whimsical depictions.

1 Like

Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by wazobiaforu(m): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2013
MANIPULATION every where .... What i hate most is when christians tell me i need holy spirit to understand simple english

We will soon have OBADIAH BIBLE VERSION

Anyways you are entitle to your understanding of the Bible like Chris oyakilome understanding of self service

1 Like

Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by okeyxyz(m): 4:15am On Mar 28, 2013
Ultimately, this means that women should not make doctrine for the church, ie: they should not be pastors, teachers, evangelists, prophets and apostles. These are offices that wield power to make decisions, interprete and control spiritual matters, even when the gifts of the spirit(eg:prophetic message, word of knowledge, etc) says otherwise, Thus they can overrule the spirit gifts. These offices are commanded by masculine spirits, Therefore those who make women pastors, prophets, etc err greatly.

1 Like

Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2013
wazobia_for_u: MANIPULATION every where .... What i hate most is when christians tell me i need holy spirit to understand simple english

We will soon have OBADIAH BIBLE VERSION

Anyways you are entitle to your understanding of the Bible like Chris oyakilome understanding of self service
Image123: The 'interpretations' are even more weird, mysterious and symbolic. All so private and subject to whimsical depictions.
YOU KNOW THE PROBLEM WITH OUR PEOPLE ? WE DO NOT TAKE THE TIME TO PONDER ON SCRIPTURES. WE JUST FLIPPANTLY READ IT. NOT EVERYONE CAN READ FLIPPANTLY AND UNDERSTAND. ONLY FEW HAVE THAT GIFT. THE REST OF US HAVE TO PONDER ON SCRIPTURES. THERE IS NO MISINTERPRETATION IN EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID. PUT YOUR THINKING CAPS ON. A WOMANS HEAD IS HER MAN. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? IF SHE HAS HER HEAD UNCOVERED THAT MEANS SHE IS DOMINATING THE MAN ( SHE IS EMERGING FROM THAT COVER AND PUSHING THE COVER AWAY ). A MAN WHO HAS HIS HEAD COVERED MEANS HE IS BEING DOMINATED BY HIS WOMAN. THOSE SCRIPTURES ARE CLEARLY TALKING ABOUT THE ROLES OF MEN AND WOMAN AND TO FURTHER PROVE THAT, THE WHOLE 16 VERSE DROPS OUT OF SYMBOLISM TO BEING LITERAL IN 2 OF THE VERSES SO AS TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK OF WHAT IS BEING SAID. THESE ARE THE TWO VERSES TO MAKE SURE YOU STAY ON TRACK

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man .

1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man .

IF YOU CANT SEE THAT THEN YOU ARE BLIND SPIRITUALLY. I WILL LIKE BOTH YOUR POSTS SO YOU COME BACK TO THIS POST
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 28, 2013
okeyxyz: Ultimately, this means that women should not make doctrine for the church, ie: they should not be pastors, teachers, evangelists, prophets and apostles. These are offices that wield power to make decisions, interprete and control spiritual matters, even when the gifts of the spirit(eg:prophetic message, word of knowledge, etc) says otherwise, Thus they can overrule the spirit gifts. These offices are commanded by masculine spirits, Therefore those who make women pastors, prophets, etc err greatly.
EXACTLY AND TO FURTHER BUTTRESS YOUR POINT OKEYXYZ >>> 1 TIMOTHY 2 VS 12-13 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

NOW WOMEN PLEASE WE ARE NOT CHAUVINISTS OVER HERE SO DONT TAKE THESE PERSONAL. WE ARE JUST QUOTING SCRIPTURES. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE SCRIPTURES THEN YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT WITH ME. I DIDNT WRITE THESE SCRIPTURES.
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by ijawkid(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2013
That scripture only helps us appreciate the strata of headship and how it fosters orderliness in Gods family...........

The momet one thwarts this arrangement the result would be mayhem.........

Yahweh»»»Jesus»»»Man»»»Woman..........
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2013
ijawkid: That scripture only helps us appreciate the strata of headship and how it fosters orderliness in Gods family...........

EXACTLY MY BROS. NOTHING TO DO WITH WOMEN WEARING HEAD WRAPS IN CHURCH AS MOST HAVE EXPLAINED IT IN THE PAST
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by tpia5: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
tpia@:
buzugee or is it busy bee.

always busy.
TPIA I TROWAY SALUTE WITH ALL FIVE FINGERS. WETIN YOU CHOP REMAIN ?
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by tpia5: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
^explain your symbolism.

i dont get it.
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Goshen360(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
tpia@:
buzugee or is it busy bee.

always busy.

grin grin grin ^ ^ @ tpia, you don receive anointing to translate user I.Ds from MusKeeFrom shey? grin grin grin My belle don burst with laugh o grin grin grin. Where una dey get all these I.D formulations from sef? Huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin Wetin make we call your own I.D now? grin grin grin grin grin tilapia or titi-tilapia? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
tpia@:
^explain your symbolism.

i dont get it.
I ALREADY DID. THE WHOLE MESSAGE IS MASKED IN SYMBOLIC SPEECH. THE SYMBOL IS 'HEAD COVERING' BUT THE TRUE MEANING IS DEEPER THAN THAT. LIKE HOW MOST OF THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN TO FEEL LIKE ITS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING BUT ITS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT ANOTHER. MAYBE IF YOU READ THE WHOLE THREAD YOU WOULD GET IT. I CANT SAY MORE THAN I HAVE SAID IN ALL THE THREAD. I WOULD SIMPLY BE REPEATING MYSELF. SO HAVE A GOOD READ. ITS INTERESTING. IT MAY OPEN UP YOUR MIND TO THE DOUBLE MEANING OF SENTENCES AND PHRASES

BUT THE GIST IS THE LORD IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT SOMETHING AS TRIVIAL AS WHETHER YOU HAVE A HEAD WRAP ON OR NOT. THIS IS NOT OFF THE LORD. THE LORD IS NOT THAT PETTY
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Image123(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
@ob7
methinks you ought to hold on more tightly to those skulls as some comprehension cells seem loose often. The passage is plain enough for readers,it wasn't shrouded in mysteries left for each interpreters fancy. The whole chapter is primarily literal.
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by tpia5: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777: MAYBE IF YOU READ THE WHOLE THREAD YOU WOULD GET IT.

cant argue with that.
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by plappville(f): 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777: EXACTLY AND TO FURTHER BUTTRESS YOUR POINT OKEYXYZ >>> 1 TIMOTHY 2 VS 12-13 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

NOW WOMEN PLEASE WE ARE NOT CHAUVINISTS OVER HERE SO DONT TAKE THESE PERSONAL. WE ARE JUST QUOTING SCRIPTURES. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THESE SCRIPTURES THEN YOUR PROBLEM IS NOT WITH ME. I DIDNT WRITE THESE SCRIPTURES.

You dey fear? grin grin grin No matter the interpretations, i think it is clear with this :
ijawkid: That scripture only helps us appreciate the strata of headship and how it fosters orderliness in Gods family...........

@Op, don't worry, we are following up, it is noted "nor to usurp authority over the man"
God will help us all to obey his words.

1 Like

Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Goshen360(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
^ ^ Hey sweerie, welcome back.
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Image123(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
^
make her husband catch you. Wo, you go speak fluent French in tongues.
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by ijawkid(m): 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Goshen360:

grin grin grin ^ ^ @ tpia, you don receive anointing to translate user I.Ds from MusKeeFrom shey? grin grin grin My belle don burst with laugh o grin grin grin. Where una dey get all these I.D formulations from sef? Huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin Wetin make we call your own I.D now? grin grin grin grin grin tilapia or titi-tilapia? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or we could just call tpia OTAPIAPIA.....gringrin

1 Like

Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by ijawkid(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
plappville:

You dey fear? grin grin grin No matter the interpretations, i think it is clear with this :
@Op, don't worry, we are following up, it is noted "nor to usurp authority over the man"

Plappville dear...where you go hide na??.....we've been looking all over for you just like we was looking for LOGICBOY........cheesy
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Goshen360(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Image123: ^
make her husband catch you. Wo, you go speak fluent French in tongues.

Sharap there joor. You think say her husband na like you wey no fit allow me his brother give your wife holy kiss? grin Mind you, her husband na my friend o. I don tell you make you get ready, when I come naija, I must visit you and your wife must be greeted with holy kiss in front of you. tongue kiss Make we see whether you go come open forum like this come talk for everybody grin
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
tpia@:

cant argue with that.

THAT YOU CANT LOL. WELL ?
Re: 'HEAD COVERING' IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHPT 11 IS SYMBOLIC NOT LITERAL by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
plappville:

I DEY FEAR OOOO. I NO WAN MAKE JESOUL COVER MY HEAD ( BAN ME ) grin grin

I NO WAN MAKE JESOUL USURP AUTHORITY OVER ME ( BAN ME ) grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Sleeping In The Church ( ? ) / Word Of Faith Convention 2014 Starts Today / Choir Members Hindering Church Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.