Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki (4915 Views)

Buhari: The North Has An Agenda And Tinubu Is Not Part Of It / THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - / Unfolding Agenda Against Christianity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by OsunOriginal: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Obviously, you are living in denial.

Until you guys begin to face the truth and deliver Moderate Islam from the hands of extremist Islam, you all would go extinct. Your children would ask questions like: Why are other religions peaceful while ours is filled with so much violence accross the globe?

Deny what? That politicians are behind most of the bombings? Who was behind the Abuja October 1 2010 bombing? Have we done any scientific analysis of the device used in that bombing and the other bombings in the north? What are differences in technology and motives? Are we saying the people who planted bomb in Abuja only did it once and stopped? To achieve what?

Who bombed UN building in Abuja? Who bombed police headquarter in Abuja? The same boko haram that carried out the october 1 2010 bombing? Man, forget about Boko Haram claiming responsibility - anybody can hide somewhere and say he is boko haram and claim responsibility.

We have ignorant religionists who can do anything but what we are seeing today in the north is a political agenda - the people behind it are politicians in Abuja. And the reason we have not achieved anything in uncovering the people behind it.
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by Vado(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2013
Utter gibberish. Boko headed by late yusuf/shekau has never deviated from it principles since day one which is the Islamalization of northern nigeria with shariah as supreme source of legislation.
If you say boko haram is a political scheme, I actually concur cos we can trace their origin to Ali modu sherif & anpp actitivities in borno state. Additionally, in Islam the state and religion isn't meant to be seperated. So if you say some politicians are championing this course, it makes sense afterall, these guys are on some northern-state's payslip while serving and ex governors over there have publicly & shamefully apologised to these terrorists.

With that being said, I'm not naïve to the fact that some miscreants and petty thieves muslims & christians alike sees the instability over there as an avenue to settle old scores, extort & make quick bucks for themselves but truth is, boko haram guys are not outcasts but fundamentalists.

Northern leaders can live in denial and spin propaganda all they want but the beast they created and bred will soon consume them.
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by Ganys: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2013
@MODs e no good oooO, shey this thread no qualify to be on the front page ni....?? I'm sure if its bombing and tonto pix, e for don they their.... Its unfair ooooO, angry
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by dragunov: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
HAH: So far all the commends were rants not a single counter move to disprove the glaring evidence backed with reference provided by Aminu Sarki.

All I will say is this is well researched and anyone that has issues with it can check the references given.
To Aminu Sarki- The fact that you were able to fabricate names and factor these fictitous names into events howbeit fantastic does not qualify your write-up as research based. I give it to you; excellent work of imagination, carefully crafted to fool simpletons. But the purpose of the write up (to misinform and misdirect) can be perceived even from the farthest distance.
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by miiraaj: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
I can't believe this! Nobody, I repeat, Nobody has refuted or denied the allegation made by the op. Those where facts reported by the newspapers and we all know its the truth since nobody has come out to deny any of the reports.

Fora like this is supposed to be for enlightened minds and those who want the progress of this nation. But unfortunately, some people allow religious sentiments and tribalism to affect their sense of Judgement.

sadsadsad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by MeAboki(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
@ dragunov:
My friend, if you don't have any facts or examples to cite to contradict the OP, then you have no argument, at best your words only carry mere empty sentiments.
Unfortunately, while your hand is pointing a finger of accusation at the OP you are forgetting that three are equally pointing back at you.
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by Pk001(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
An agenda against the north, but the northern leaders have never come out strongly to condemn the activities of Bokoharam, instead they are pleading for anmesty for them.

That means is an agenda against the north by the North. Period!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by omegag: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
I am yet to understand what amnesty the northern leaders are asking for. I have been asking these questions.

I have read some elites comments from our Northern brothers, hopefully these questions will be answered in this thread

1) Amnesty for the BH boys for agitating that western education is a sin?

2) Amnesty that the government is milking their land and no development in the north?

3) Anmesty that BH is killing innocent Nigerians, not the government milking their land?

4. Amnesty that BH is kidnapping the Western Educators or the government that is using their endowed natural resources without development in the north.

5. Amnesty that Nigeria should be Islamanized?

Please can someone tell me the purpose of the Amnesty being sought by the Northern elites?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by MeAboki(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
^^^^Amnesty because the Commander in chief (in the form of Retardeen, Odechukwu, PhD without intelligence) who was sworn into office to guarantee the rights and safety of Nigerians (among others) is woefully failing to fulfill this basic and fundamental function and appears not to have a clue as how to go about solving the problem; while his hands and those of his ppl are seen stoking the flames through their unguarded utterances and media manipulation of events, in order to perpetuate himself in power.

Noting the continued casualty of innocent ppl, yes Northern leaders (and other concerned leaders in the West)began calling him to do the most sensible thing, since the use of brute force has proven ineffective, in the same manner which his predecessor (Yar Aduwa) did that brought calm in the ND.
It is believed that above move, if implemented would remove all the negative fall-outs resulting from the ongoing unrest in the North, which you quite correctly listed out.
If you have any better solution, pls lets hear it.
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by omegag: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Me_Aboki,

You appears to be an intellectual from your comments. I would like you to read this link below:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/27/boko-haram-nigeria-sharia-law

If this is what we are talking about out from listed possible reasons for amnesty, then something else has to be done. Amnesty is not the solution. My only optional solution would be for general referendum to determine the Nigeria people wish. The Republic of Northern Nigeria and Republic of Southern Nigeria. Note: I did not use the word "Biafra". Republic of Southern Nigeria (freedom of religion). Republic of Northern Nigeria (Islamic religion).

What do you think?
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by aurenflani: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
"There is civil war going on in the north. Only it is not openly declared."

Gen. T.Y Danjuma.
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by omegag: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
miiraaj: I can't believe this! Nobody, I repeat, Nobody has refuted or denied the allegation made by the op. Those where facts reported by the newspapers and we all know its the truth since nobody has come out to deny any of the reports.

Fora like this is supposed to be for enlightened minds and those who want the progress of this nation. But unfortunately, some people allow religious sentiments and tribalism to affect their sense of Judgement.

sadsadsad

Miiraj,

What would you like for people to refute? You want people to refute coined defensive statements without source verification link? Due to media manipulation, I don't really believe most news paper written articles in Nigeria.

Ok...There was a heavy accident in Kaduna-Abuja road yesterday that killed 12 people. As reported by Daily Times yesterday on page 15. The accident was believed to have been caused by a taxi driver stopping for a herd of cow crossing the express road was reared by a bus carrying university students. The driver of the taxi, Mr. Tunji Asowele was taken to the general hospital where he later died. The Nomad Mallam Zanzo Ibrahim the cow herd was injured with non critical condition.
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by MeAboki(m): 2:01am On Mar 30, 2013
omegag: Me_Aboki,

You appears to be an intellectual from your comments. I would like you to read this link below:

If this is what we are talking about out from listed possible reasons for amnesty, then something else has to be done. Amnesty is not the solution. My only optional solution would be for general referendum to determine the Nigeria people wish. The Republic of Northern Nigeria and Republic of Southern Nigeria. Note: I did not use the word "Biafra". Republic of Southern Nigeria (freedom of religion). Republic of Northern Nigeria (Islamic religion).

What do you think?

Good lord, an intellectual Aboki? Aren't they supposed to be goro chewing marauding cow herders?
Anyway, back to your main observation.
No one is denying the existence of the real Boko Haram, with aspirations as those reproduced in the link you provided, however, what you are failing to appreciate is that this group have long been overtaken by other interest groups in the acts of terrorism, purporting to be the real B H.
They include the Political BH as well as the Criminal BH, with completely different ideology/motivation from the original one mentioned, but using the cover of the latter to carry out their agenda; while the latter is happy to claim responsibility for the sake of the added notoriety & relevance.
This thread is basically an affirmation of the existence of the Politically sponsored BH, in which the OP provided credible evidence that indeed corroborated these allegations, which in turn dove-tailled well with the alleged secessionists agenda, to wreak havoc & disunity in the country to facilitate their breakaway.
Your, solution for disintegration is not feasible because those peddling it, your politicians & local champions, are not serious and never want it because it not in their interest to divide the nation; they are only using it as a threat, a bargaining chip for more largees, when they come together (all the leaders belong to the same club, less than 10% of them controlling over 90% of our resources) to share the national cake between them. They use the threat of secession to ensure their share, but never wanting to upset the status quo, after-all there is honor among thieves and money is always an equaliser, even amongst enemies- Hausas, Yoruba, Igbos, Christians, Muslims, Atheists- they are all cooperating bebehind closed doors. Example, the national assembly or senate, do you ever hear them quarreling about sharing our money, no, only perform abracadabra debate to fool the rest of us.
My friend, if you are waiting for division you can do so till you get grey hairs, but it will not happen because this 10% ppl at the top are only concerned with recycling the wealth between themselves, their children & their cronies but not down to the common man.
You and I are expendable and mere pawns in their chess game, the only way they can ensure they remain at the top and in ccontrol is to ensure you & I never see eye to eye, its called divide and rule.
Besides, the common man in the North is not afraid of separation, all the squabble is after-all about greed for the oil wealth which never gets to him and which he wouldn't miss anyway if it even happens.
Finally, the smaller nations from present Nigeria which you are postulating only look good on paper, however, closer examination exposes more potential for tribal division & distrust among them, especially along SS and SE axis, because greed and fear of ethnic domination may not guarantee the peaceful coexistence you envisage - even the Igbos are not a united ppl not to mention the more diverse ND.
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by stepone(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2013
enyice: Trying to divide the country along ethno-religious line would have been quicker and more effective if they started with bombing mosques.

Trust me, they would have achieved their sinister objectives since 2yrs ago but then, they took on a religion whose doctrines teaches them to turn the other cheek when slapd on 1 cheek. In other words, retaliation doesnt seem feasible, nt this year nd nt even nxt year. They can only lament nd pray.

The question now is, why will this presumed southern christian politicians not explore the easier and more efficient route by empowering the dreaded sect to bomb mosques which ofcos will have sparked massive religious riots in the north and further hasten their agenda of dividing the nation along ethno-religious line?

Answer to ur comment: they want the North to indirectly take responsibilities of what they av not done, while the East are being pushed by GEJ to always raise alarm even if the Igbo's are not affected in the incident. The SS will not forward with bombing mosque because it will likely affect the seating president. Meanwhile the Igbo's eyes are now open to see the reality of what's really happening, while Asari Dokubo (a Southerner) want to declear war for the Igbo's (Easterners) to create tension in the country.
Nigerians it is high time we think like detectives and not just be spoon feed by our FG.
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by stepone(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2013
enyice: Trying to divide the country along ethno-religious line would have been quicker and more effective if they started with bombing mosques.

Trust me, they would have achieved their sinister objectives since 2yrs ago but then, they took on a religion whose doctrines teaches them to turn the other cheek when slapd on 1 cheek. In other words, retaliation doesnt seem feasible, nt this year nd nt even nxt year. They can only lament nd pray.

The question now is, why will this presumed southern christian politicians not explore the easier and more efficient route by empowering the dreaded sect to bomb mosques which ofcos will have sparked massive religious riots in the north and further hasten their agenda of dividing the nation along ethno-religious line?
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by Ganys: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2013
Hmmmm....
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by SmartTalk: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
omegag: Me_Aboki,

What do you think?

Whatever referendum must have all nationalist agitations on the table. I once thought the Southern people could form another country, but everything I see suggests the opposite. A lot of the divisiveness that made this country what it is started in the South and only gave the North a template to build on. Hate speeches and irredentist agitations were popular in the Western region long before the North took up the mantle. Even today, Northerners point to inspiration from the Western region for their Northernisation policy, much like the Nazis had the Californian Eugenists for their Holocaust policies. The divisiveness and hatred in the South is as dangerous, if not more, than it is in the North. In the South, you have people who pretend not to hate each other living side by side. The lesson of history is that when the fuel is lit, very good friends would hunt themselves and their neighbors just like it happened in Rwanda. There is no other option, Biafra would rise.
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
T'is the illuminati wot done it grin
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
for those that dont believe answer me this, why were 9 Chadians and Malians caught in a property that belongs to bayelsa state government in Lagos with bomb making materials?
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by DaLover(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
The post would have actually made some seance if Buhari was not defending book haram
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by ikweremilitant: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Wait I don't get it.when yaradua realised muhamed nur in 2007 he has an agenda to destroy d north abi.oky muhamed yusuf I beleve he's an ijebu man dat lead boko haram aganst d north nd ali modu sherif whose under his nose yusuf was sumarily executed is an ijaw man abi dat is ploting aganst d north.oky d ibo guys sprayed bullets in gombe church nd boko cliamed responsibility abi okkkyyyy robing ibos dia own glory abi.my frend pls drop dat brukutu is not good for u anuofia
Re: Boko Haram: An Agenda Against The North, Hausa/fulani And Islam By Aminu Sarki by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
OsunOriginal:

You dont seem to understand.

Why will they bomb mosques if the objective is ethno-religious? Dividing the country along religious and north/south lines can only be achieved by boimbing churches.

Apart from south West, other regions in the south are mainly xtians and we also have a lot of xtians in the south west. Naturally, the south will not be happy if churches are bombed in the north. Also, north will be divided along religious line. Two objectives have been achieved - divided north, north/south division.

I agree with the guy and this has been my line of thought.

But, only a few sensible people can understand this perspective.

Logical reasoning and commonsence are not common with Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Us Deputy Governor Slot Or Forget Our Votes- Igbo Leaders Tell Lagos PDP / Biased Attitude Of Nigerian Christains Towards Politics / Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe:the Great Man From The East!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.