Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama (14749 Views)

Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by oluwadare26(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nigeria goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama has confirmed that he broke his promise of dancing in his under pants following the Super Eagles’ triumph at the 2013 AFCON in South Africa.

Enyeama has during their training tour in Faro, Portugal in January said, “It will be a dream come true and I am certain I will strip to my shorts. Yes, let everyone hear it that I will strip to my shorts if we are champions.”

The goalkeeper has now declared that he had no intentions of keeping such a promise.

“No I did not keep the promise because I am not obliged to keeping it. It is not allthe promises that thefederal government has made that has been fulfilled. People also make promises and they don’t keep them,” Enyeama said.

Enyeama described his action as “one of those failed promises” but insisted that he had a reason for his decision.

“It is one of those failed promises…. I have my reasons I failed to fulfil it,” he added.

Enyeama has made 78 appearances for Nigeria.

http://thisafrica.com/why-i-didnt-dance-naked-enyeama/

What do you have to say?
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by johnwizey: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin..............naija no dey cari last...........i feel u o Vincent

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by chelseabmw(m): 6:13am On Mar 27, 2013
Govt disappoints,politicians disappoint and even footballs disappoint too grin grin 9ja i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by BlackPeni5: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2013
chelseabmw: Govt disappoints,politicians disappoint and even footballs disappoint too grin grin 9ja i hail thee

So you were hoping to see him dancing unclad.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abegooo...Thank God he didn't keep his promise.

Would have spoilt my celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by akbtunes: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2013
oluwadare26: "It is not allthe promises that thefederal government has made that has been fulfilled..."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Naija! I hail una
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by DrSadikMagaji(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2013
Laffin in chinese
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Richieboyn: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2013
LOL...bad guy.
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2013
Nice diversionary tactic, it works all the time.
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Libkid(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2013
ThankGod he did'nt cos if he had danced unclad all those gays and ashawos in southafrica would try by all means to r*ape him after seeing his joystick
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Afam4eva(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2013
He didn't plan on dancing unclad and just said it because deep down he knew Nigeria wasn't going to win but he was disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Gwekzy: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2013
Prior to the 2006 world cup final Gattuso neva mentioned he was gona go unclad yet he did...it was more of a surprise...problem with dis naija pple___we 2 dey rake..empty promises startin 4rm d top dwn 2 d base...who wan even c he dirty boxer b4? Mthcceewwww
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by mysticgal(f): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2013
choi the guy don yab federal goverment.presido are you seeing?
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by fingard02k(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2013
Better o cus my lil niece would've had bad dreams.
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by damsy01(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2013
see dis boy oooo.... So, he even hav d efontry to use federal Govt as xample of promise and fail My Oga @ d Top must hear dis
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2013
KEEP YOUR BLOCKUS BEHIND THE NET
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by lonelydora: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2013
He never believed Super Eagles could win that cup.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2013
oluwadare26:

“No I did not keep the promise because I am not obliged to keeping it. It is not all the promises that the federal government has made that has been fulfilled. People also make promises and they don’t keep them,” Enyeama said.

Enyeama described his action as “one of those failed promises” but insisted that he had a reason for his decision.

“It is one of those failed promises…. I have my reasons I failed to fulfil it,” he added.
One of those failed promises indeed! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by ypzilanti: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2013
Hmmn. Thank you for not keeping your promise. I don't need to see that!

Why you no talk since, na. I would have suggested that you pay a hot south african model to do this dance for you. grin
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2013
Afam4eva: He didn't plan on dancing unclad and just said it because deep down he knew Nigeria wasn't going to win but he was disappointed
my thoughts exactly
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by yuzedo: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2013
“No I did not keep the promise because I am not obliged to keeping it. It is not allthe promises that thefederal government has made that has been fulfilled.
grin grin grin grin

Naija babes are very angry with you Vincent. They wanted to see your dololo... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2013
grin
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by jonsin(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2013
I can just imagine him going unclad and suddenly, all the music and celebration in the stadium stops and all eyes on his kpangolo grin
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Valto(m): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2013
thankGod u didnt fulfill it. it would av been very disgraceful

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by albacete(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2013
jonsin: I can just imagine him going unclad and suddenly, all the music and celebration in the stadium stops and all eyes on his kpangolo grin

U can say that again.
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by jmoore(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2013
There is no positive thing in getting naked therefore the failed promise is good.
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by megareal: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2013
Smart Guy. We can forgive you because of the cup jare. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Masiya(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2013
We hear, wat next? Waiting for d next movie show lol.
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by akatonero(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2013
He's a real son of the soil full of disappointments like his govt. Though na thesame people......
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by Abujafood: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2013
If he had kept his promise a lot of people could have died or suffered stroke even kids! Thank God you were not a man of your words this time!
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by baynix(m): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2013
Omo Ibo!! E Sharp Die!! Luv U Man!
Re: Why I Didn't Dance Unclad - Enyeama by teejayreal(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2013
That is problem not mine. Check ma signature to receive the dstv software.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Flamingos Arrive India Ahead Of 2022 U-17 Women World Cup / Super Eagles Striker Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday / How Iheanacho, Ndidi, And Osimhen Performed In The Leicester Versus Napoli Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.