Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (862 Views)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Hilarious!!! NASS Wahala Is Causing Uproar On Twitter / Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by emmalezy(m): 7:52am On Mar 27, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1039796_00nosir_jpg6a3edb534e1d99eaf46835a56aae03ac

Kim K allegedly tweeted that ‘Nigeria is such a disgusting country. I couldn’t wait to leave. lol Scott said their women look like apes and I agree’.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by ashmanpolo: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2013
even this your post could be FAKE and photoshopped. kai kai man. whatever and however Kim K is the last person i'll regard as a celebrity. naaaansense
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by lokito: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2013
ashmanpolo: even this your post could be FAKE and photoshopped. kai kai man. whatever and however Kim K is the last person i'll regard as a celebrity. naaaansense

Buhhahahahahahahh... falls from okada. I wonder why people should be Celebrating an Ashawo. she's over-rated jare. Mine too is photoshopped. hehehehehehhe
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by nonesense: 10:05am On Mar 27, 2013
Aboloshi leleyi ni?
who dey find you here self
May be someone don hack your computer sha
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by softangel(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2013
The fake tweet was the handiwork of a chromosome deficient kid. Some Nigerians Đσŋ'† know when and how to catch fun. Smh.
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by ochukoccna: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2013
What is fake in this tweet?
Oh, someone hacked your twitter handle abi? undecided undecided
Her racism and that of Scott does shine through angry angry
What do you expect from a ho whose only sense of self worth is plastic surgery and reality TV? undecided undecided
Hope Nigerian ladies [especially the NL feminists] who ooh and ahh over her now know what she REALLY thinks about them kiss kiss
Re: Fake Kim Kardashian Tweet Causes Uproar On Twitter by hariorh: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2013
softangel: The fake tweet was the handiwork of a chromosome deficient kid. Some Nigerians Đσŋ'† know when and how to catch fun. Smh.

I'm guessing it was a chromosome-deficient kenyan.

grin

(1) (Reply)

MI Plans Coup For PMAN / Who Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress And Why? / ‘funke Akindele Still My Friend’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.