Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. (23637 Views)

9 Oremeji Street, Isolo (beware Of Wellness Homes) / 9,oremeji Street,isolo Come Again / 9 Oremeji Str, Isolo.. SCAM! Moderator, Front Page Plz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Ekowise(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2013
Are You A Learner?
No be 2day, e don tay. Anoda two is @ Ikeja. Dem plenty oooo
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by scholes23(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
mlqs: Run if u see their invitation like this they are frudsters.(Congrate, You are invited for job interview and aptitude test @15,Adekunbi Cresent Off Oluwaleyimu Street, Allen Avenue Ikeja.On Friday 25/03/13 by 2:00pm).

Yes ur right on this, I even got a message but I knew it was a scam. So called DENSOL Inc.

Also avoid this ones, cos their way nor pure at all

U r 2 attend an interview on Tue 26 Mar.2013 by 9.00am @ No 20,Adekintan str off palm avenue olorunshogo bstop mushin,lag.
For enquiries call 08034111885
stela

U r invited 4 an interview @ OMEGA CONSULT on Thur 28 March by 9.00am
@ 20,Adekintan str off palm avenue olorunshogo bstop mushin,lagos

The same pple using different names.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by olaide19(f): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
I was a victim of this so called company too.It was when i got there that i realised that they are scammers.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by snadguy007(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
Beware of these companies too: AFRIGOLD and SENCE COM, they are at No 1, Adeniran ogunsanya street, surulere.
They are scammers!!!
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by scholes23(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mehn, these scammers have no idea of the type of deep S**T they've gotten herself into.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
mekatroniks: A certain company named O-Diuko International that claimed to be into Clearing and Forwarding in Lagos.

A day after the successful submission of my application I got a reply from them via email informing me that my application was received and that I am invited for a written interview

Guy the company name alone na failure and number two you applied yesterday and they call you today ? What does that tell you ?

Next time wise up and don't waste your transport fare
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Ndjones(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
Their Fada na 2day God don open their nyash. Look @ what they send to me.

U"re invited 4 a job interview on sat march 23rd, by 1pm. Wellness Resources, 9, Oremeji str. lsolo Lagos. Send "YES" to 07036938149 to confirm available. Amaka u're recruitment officer.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by murphyonline(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
my pipu i was jst snd diz som minute ago nt known dat i don wise up.U have shortlisted 4 a test tomorw, scheduled to hold @ 15 Adekunbi crescent, off Oluwaleyemu str, Allen avenue, Ikeja, Lagos on Thus. 28/03/2013.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by teehaywhyooh(f): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
I thot as much myself..I stay at lekki n u want me to come for an interview at oshodi, egbeda etc wetin do ikoyi, VI, lekki, marina.
I have alwyz receive msg like dat but I just igore them.
Msg like:Congratulations, you have been shortlisted for interview/job selection on Monday 11/3/13 by 10am at 26/28 Karimu Laka street, Oba's palace,Egbeda Lagos or the oremeji own and the adekunbi st at ikeja..all na rubbish.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by skfa1: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
snadguy007: Beware of these companies too: AFRIGOLD and SENCE COM, they are at No 1, Adeniran ogunsanya street, surulere.
They are scammers!!!

Do you mean Sence world? cause i have interview in their office tmmrw in Ikoyi.

Kindly confirm pls
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Odunnu: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
Boss_hugo: Mr OP. Nice of u to start something like this. Pls does anyone have any info on Starlink Global House, 8/10 Salamatu Eniola str, Ilasa Lagos. Thanks peeps.
Google the contact and see what it has to say
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by groovie(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
maclatunji: Watchout for Primesavic on Awolowo road, Ikeja too.
those motherfuckerrrs. Argh, dunno how i even had anything to do with them in the first place
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by chabiks(f): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2013
seunfly: My brother it is true, i fell victim to them in 2011 and i traveled from Ilorin to Lagos only to realised that they are scam and are looking 4 who will sell GNLD product 4 them.
It seems they change name every time with same adress.
dey also collected my 8k all in d name of 'registeration' in 2010. God will ask dem
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by skfa1: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
Starlink Global House, 8/10 Salamatu Eniola str, Ilasa Lagos.

FAKE!!!

Beware of that slim lady there that will tell you to pay 8000 naira for commitment fee. She will even tell you to use cash machine,I was pissed when she said so that day!

Dnt give out money. Infact dnt go there!

A word is enough for a wise!
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by skfa1: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
You are invited for Job recruitment and selection on Thursday, 28/03/13 at 26/28 Karimu Laka Street, Palace Hall, Egbeda, Lagos by 10:00am prompt.

Got this several times. Have been there b4,they r fake. They r just renting that hall to scam people not there office address.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by masks(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
9 oremeji is a den for scammers. I don't even bother when I see the address. I stayed near that side when I lived in lagos. So many quack and non existing companies use that address to dupe innocent people. Its a pity
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by luvola(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
Lemee share my experience with wellness when i went to nos 9.oremeji str at isolo last month. On gétting there, we wrote an aptitude test which i passed.later on ,one dude came and address us for 2hrs and at the end he told us to pay 8.5k as reg fee as a nutritionist. As a strategic manager/accountant ,i decided to investigate /embark on assurance services by searching online to know much about the coy. That when i knw they are strategic scammers. Na because man go soon finish nysc in june pesin dey find job o. Only God will help us. Up liverpool
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by buchisom1(m): 12:55am On Mar 28, 2013
i was a victim too whn i went dere a woman that was pregnant ws d one incharge of d scam ..i left dem dere whn i notice d shit she was saying
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by seyibrown(f): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2013
When will people learn? Don't pay to get a job, not even ₦100! They can wait till you get your first month's pay (I won't hold my breath there as they've got no job for you in the first place)! Government should do something about this scammers o!
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by scholes23(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2013
These people rely on the fact that most nigerians are seriously looking for jobs and they end up scaming pple.
I'm sure they're fully aware that they've been exposed. I believe they're even more jobless than we are.

Dem nor know say nigerians don tear eye.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Chinex2215: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2013
Is a thing of choice, if you are not interested you leave, it is not scam people are making it in that company. I know people that are doing well with them. They never forced the money out of you.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by snadguy007(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2013
skfa1:

Do you mean Sence world? cause i have interview in their office tmmrw in Ikoyi.

Kindly confirm pls
sorry for replying late. its sence com (probably company or wat ever). They are at No 1, babatunde street, ogunlana close, surulere. WATCH OUT FOR THEM
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by snadguy007(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2013
Chinex2215: Is a thing of choice, if you are not interested you leave, it is not scam people are making it in that company. I know people that are doing well with them. They never forced the money out of you.
M.a.d boy, e be like say dem don scam u con brainwash u, abi. KEEP IT UP. God is watching u

1 Like

Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by chosenange(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
having warned and alerted the public,,the police should control this located scammers so as to give a plus to the good work of the Nigerian police.
angel
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by skfa1: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
snadguy007: sorry for replying late. its sence com (probably company or wat ever). They are at No 1, babatunde street, ogunlana close, surulere. WATCH OUT FOR THEM

Ok thanks. Sence world is real. I was there today in IKOYI. Not the one in your address.

Sence is different from Sence world.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by snadguy007(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
skfa1:

Ok thanks. Sence world is real. I was there today in IKOYI. Not the one in your address.

Sence is different from Sence world.
alrite
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Papilo87(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ngcareers.com already got to know of their tricks and blacklisted them. See http://blog.ngcareers.com/908/scam-alert-o-diuko-international-is-a-scam-recruiting-organisation/

These scammers come by all manners of names; Oneal, Wellness homes etc. Even O-diuko have changed their name to something else. They are all drug schemers and marketers posing to partner with jobseekers to distribute drugs.

It's sad how a country will have drugs of all manner circulating without any form of checks.

It's a world we leave in where the economoy is too lopsided and hoodlums are preying on the vulnerability of jobseekers.

The key to avoid being scammed is simple: IF ASKED TO PART WITH ANY MONEY FOR A JOB RUN!
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Praise5: 4:12am On May 09, 2013
They gave me a flyer during my nysc passing out, I sent them my cv via text message and before I could say Jack; I got an interview message. God bless my hubby for smelling a rat immerdiately. God will help us.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 25, 2013
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by EmekaPrince(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2013
i got d same txt from d same pple. dey even called wen dey didn't c me.
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by lordinapedro: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Pls did anybody Ω̴̩̩̩̥✽̤̥̣̣̣̣ abt REAL GLOBAL at Ω̴̩̩̩̥✽̤̥̣̣̣̣ 18A adekintan street beside lubrication building palm avenue mushin lagos is dis company real for job interview?
Re: Beware Of No.9 Oremeji Street, Isolo, Lagos. by ukcars: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
I keep hearing may God help us and oh are they still in business - cant you all rally round and get those thieves at 9 oremeji street arrested. Keep talking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United Bank For Africa (UBA) Entry-Level Teller Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Why Is Nigeria Not Using The Hourly Payment System? / National Directorate Of Employment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.