Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,663 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Theres No More Integrity In Nigeria's Mbgn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Theres No More Integrity In Nigeria's Mbgn (877 Views)

INTEGRITY: The Best Of Human Characters / Has Gen Theophilus Danjuma Sold His Integrity So Cheaply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Theres No More Integrity In Nigeria's Mbgn by ehie007(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2008
After Agbanni(hope i got the spelling) won the most beautiful girl in the world, Nigeria's MBGN was suppose to take an upward view, but the reverse is the case. The just concluded MBGN is below standard, more desperate girls, the standard cant take us to top 20 in the Miss World. Soory to say, the gals that came out for this year's MBGN were not up to the standard, they can pass for any gal on the streets of ikeja or yaba and the likes. They are just ok.

Why i say the MBGN has lost its integrity is that, it has becomes an agents haven to milk young gals, even the Bruce Family are not sincere. Its an opportunity for them to make money, monopolise the show, even sleep with the gals all in the name of MBGN (correct me if am wrong)

True Story:
One of my female friends younger sister bought the form, she was called for the screening, she actually went with no official agent, when she got there, she was told by another agent that she's just wasting her time, that the organizers have already known/seleceted/picked their winner. She needs to get a credible agent before she can pass the screening stage.
I felt for her cos she went there with clear mind and sincerity and came back dissapointed.

A lot of the gals there are over aged who have been trying their luck year after year.

I call for a review of the MBGN or beter stilll break the monopoly from the bruce family.

Imagine how many innnocent gals bought the forms.

Ponder undecided

Am open to your suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

Family / Be Honest ! Between Your Pudicitia And Your Baby / Wanted ! Omonefe .s. Ikhalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.