Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

PHOTONEWS: Police Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos, Release Oil Vandals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTONEWS: Police Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos, Release Oil Vandals (891 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Korede Bello Surrounded By Police Officers At An Event / Pyrates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80th Birthday(photonews) / PHOTONEWS: Meet Wizkid’s Younger Sister, Lade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTONEWS: Police Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos, Release Oil Vandals by aproko247: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2013
Police in Lagos State have allegedly shot dead two officers of the Lagos State Command of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC.

The incident reportedly occurred at about 3am on Wednesday when men of the Nigeria Police allegedly ambushed and opened fire on men of the anti-vandal squad of the NSCDC.

Two officers of the corps reportedly died on the spot while others escaped with gunshot wounds.

Aproko247 reliably gathered that the attack happened around Ikorodu, Lagos State, where men of the NSCDC had gone for an anti-vandal operation overnight and were returning with their spoils.

Aproko247 further gathered that officers of the corps had arrested some oil vandals when the police attacked them and allegedly freed the oil thieves.

It was also further alleged that the vandals had called the police who then came to their rescues when they could not overpower the NSCDC.

Aproko247 contacted Ngozi Braide, the Lagos Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, to comment on the matter but she was not available to speak to us as at press time. One of her aides who spoke to us declined to comment on the issue.

The aide asked us to call back as Braide was said to be in a meeting as at the time we called.

Source: www.aproko247.com/?p=2036

Do you have a story/gist for us? Kindly send to

story@aproko247.com
or call +2348055590141
or BB: 2835CDD4

Follow us on Twitter: @aproko247
Like us on facebook.com/aproko247
Re: PHOTONEWS: Police Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos, Release Oil Vandals by pastie(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2013
Am patiently waiting for Oga at the Top to comfirm this before i say something.
Daz all
Re: PHOTONEWS: Police Kill 2 NSCDC Officers In Lagos, Release Oil Vandals by ikee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
And where's the photo? Or i should call first

(1) (Reply)

Video: 2face And Annie's Wedding In Dubai / I Will Act Till I Die –mama Awero / Take A Picture With Any Celebrity/politician Of Your Choice At Great Offers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.