Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,407 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria (10174 Views)

254 sqmts and 121 sqmts Office space On Allen Avenue Ikeja With Elevator / Luxury Serviced 2/3br Flat: Washing Machine,cookers,acs,waterfront View,elevator / Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
What good is a song when is not heard or a diamond when is not seen. I believe creating the awareness is the first step to promoting a good products and services. Upon this, I wish to introduce to millions of Nigerians, home and abroad our a great company that has changed the sales, installation, refurbishment and maintenance of elevators and and brought in value for your money.
I introduce Coxdyn Nigeria Ltd, a unique and innotive elevator company with the exclusivity of carry out [b]isuzu[/b]brand of elevators,escalators, conveyor and related products that provide vertical elevation or horizontal conveyance.

1 Like

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
if you are an architect or a project manager in your company, this is a great opportunity to partner with us. Our projects are a testimony of our dedication, hard work and great services. check out the list of completed projects and ongoing ones in Nigeria. Seeing is believing.
Do you know what? There is a catch that no elevator company offers. For confidentiality, I won't reveal that but you can reach me( Taiwo) through these numbers:
Thanks
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
For those who wants to have the company's profile and other documents for their perusal should send me a mail or to the company's mail address but make sure you copy me. Thanks
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Good Afternoon Guys. How was your Night. hope you had a great rest.
This is another day and I want to wish you all wonderful time @work n hoping to hear from you.
A word for today: He who will hold another down in the mud must stay in the mud to keep him down.......Chinua Achebe
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Can somebody help, am trying to attach some pictures for your viewing pleasure but don't know how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
hello guys, I saw this and felt i show share it.
A priest offered a lift to a lady. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said,”Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest removed his hand. But,changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest apologized “Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.” Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, “Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.”

Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.cheers n do v a great wkend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2013
A new teacher addressing her pupils on the first day of resumption said,'I love all of you equally." Right in front of her was an unkempt boy and that obviously made him her venom favorite. She takes pleasure in running him down and the boy wasn't helping the situation with his poor academic performances.
At the end of every term, every child's performance is reviewed from the very first year in school till his/her present class to know the progress of the child in relation to every teacher for a particular class. Alas! she realized the boy's problem;in fact, she is the only one who had a negative comment about him. The boy just lost his mother last year to cancer and his dad was a drunkard who cares less about him, let alone his school. He was a very bright kid until he lost his mom.
The teacher felt terrible and decided to be the mother he lost,to pay more attention to his needs and help him get back on his feet. Gradually, the boy started to make progress in his academic n felt a bit happier than he used to be. The boy became better and became the teacher's best student she ever taught.

Moral Lessons: Never judge people by the cover of the book.
Investing in people is the best investment in life- JCI. so go out today and help someone stand on his/her feet.

Good morning guys. Do have a great day.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
Is about time to close for the day if your office closes by 5pm. How was your day? hope it was stressful.
Anyway my day was engrossed reading and sending mails.
Before you retire for today, remember this: Don't try to be anyone else but yourself. cheers
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2013
Good morning frens. how are u doing this morning. hope u had a lovely nite rest. I realized that pple cant really solve your problem rather they can only be of help suggesting what to do. Only God can solve it. In fact, if someone wahala is too much,they may either silently ignore or sneer at one's failure. In everything we do, let acknowledge His supremacy above all problems n re-affirming it in any unfavorably situation we find ourselves.

Do have a blessed week. Cheers!

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2013
For your viewing pleasure. Hope u enjoy it

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
For confidentiality purposes,I won't be a able to upload pictures of places we have worked but you can view their addresses by visiting our site: www.coxdyn.com

One of the beauty of our company is we can do a refurbishment of your lift even when we aren't the installer. Installing lift in your building should not be your major concern, rather After-sales services should be. That is why consultation is necessary from those using our lifts.
Hope to hear from you and do have a great day.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2013
Copied frm a friend...... Hmmm, check this out:

As soon as you die, your identity becomes a "corpse".
People use phrases like:
"Bring the corpse",
"The corpse is being dressed",
... "Lower the corpse in the grave",
"Take the corpse to the grave yard" etc.
People don't even call you by your name anymore.
People whom you tried to impress your whole life.
Be wise! And live a life to impress the CREATOR not the creation! Good morning!
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
hello guys. hope all is well.For those trading in Forex, have you noticed that u are always eager to cut short in profit and stay longer enough till you lose your investment. Why is this so? This is simply our attitude. We need to hold on long after others have let go.Believe in one cause n diligently follow it. cheers!!!
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2013
Time decides who you meet in life
Heart decides who you want in your life
And behaviour decides who will stay in your life.

Good morning guys.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2013
It is with great pleasure that we write you today and also appreciate the opportunity to have met with reputable Architects and Construction Engineers at the just concluded LAF 2013.

Certainly, you were given copies of our proposal and necessary documents to enlighten you more about our ISUZU LIFT product and services. Most especially the after sales structure that is in place to ensure maintenance and increased product span.

We implore that in your ongoing projects and future high rise architectural design or construction, you do not hesitate to contact us. we would only be pleased to be involved in the ground work stage of any of your projects. In situations where elevator installation is an after thought, we would be present to guide and ensure that such works are done to client/ stakeholders satisfaction.

In the light of this new pleasant relationship with you, we consider ourselves to be at your service and can be contacted at any time necessary.
Consider us your back up crew.

May this lead to sustainable social and business relationships now and in the future.

Below are pics taken at the events.

Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 2:59am On Jun 08, 2013
Very soon, we shall open an office in Abuja to serve our Abuja's clients and we shall take her by storm.
For those who don't know' we also do homelift and dumb waiter. Life is full, so live luxuriously if you can afford it. We have stairlift,useful for old people or people with physical challenges.
Call for any questions you need answers to. Cheers guys.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2013
Good morning Nairalanders hope your weekend was great.
This is a month of perfection, and i feel like sharing this words with you:
What is life without a supreme being in it.
Honestly this isn't about religious bigotry
There are FORCES
Imean two kinds of a thing exist; its just the plain true

Which do you belong to? decide today!
Happy New Month..cheers
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2013
hello guys.
Wow, is a good day to start with.
I hope for the best today, and you? cheers!
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2013
15 KEYS TO NEGOTIATING SUCCESS.

1) Never accept any proposal immediately, no matter how good it sounds.

2) Never negotiate with yourself. You'll furnish the other side with ammunition they might never have gotten themselves. Don't raise a bid or lower an offer without first getting a response.

3) Never cut a deal with someone who has to "go back and get the boss' approval." That gives the other side two bites of the apple to your one. They can take any deal you are willing to make and renegotiate it.

4) If you can't say yes, it's no. Just because a deal can be done, doesn't mean it should be done. No one ever went broke saying "no" too often.

5) Just because it may look nonnegotiable, doesn't mean it is. Take that beautifully printed "standard contract" you've just been handed. Many a smart negotiator has been able to name a term and gets away with it by making it appear to be chiseled in granite, when they will deal if their bluff is called.

5) Do your homework before you deal. Learn as much as you can about the other side. Instincts are no match for information.

7) Rehearse. Practice. Get someone to play the other side. Then switch roles. Instincts are no match for preparation.

Beware the late dealer. Feigning indifference or casually disregarding timetables is often just a negotiator's way of trying to make you believe he/she doesn't care if you make the deal or not.

9) Be nice, but if you can't be nice, go away and let someone else do the deal. You'll blow it.

10) A deal can always be made when both parties see their own benefit in making it.

11) A dream is a bargain no matter what you pay for it. Set the scene. Tell the tale. Generate excitement. Help the other side visualize the benefits, and they'll sell themselves.

12) Don't discuss your business where it can be overheard by others. Almost as many deals have gone down in elevators as elevators have gone down.

13) Watch the game films. Top players in any game, including negotiating, debrief themselves immediately after every major session. They always keep a book on themselves and the other side.

14) No one is going to show you their hole card. You have to figure out what they really want. Clue: Since the given reason is never the real reason, you can eliminate the given reason.

15) Always let the other side talk first. Their first offer could surprise you and be better than you ever expected.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello Guys.
Want to share this:
Judging from what goes on tirelessly on this forum which leaves one baffles and nauseating, am compelled to share how to live a better life.
* Never Hate.
It is so easy saying this words to someone who had never been betrayed or left in the lurch than someone who had;however, life has taught that those who live in hatred die with bitterness and this isn't good for the heart. We need to let go , more so if you are truly a Child of God.

*Never Worry.
Ever wonder why the bible, even Our Lord Jesus emphasized on this two words. it is good to project or be proactive, but projecting isn't same as worry. To worry means you are disturbed or anxious about something.

*Live Simple
The problems we are facing in Nigeria are many: structure, corruption, bad leadership, bad followership etc. But in all these examples, GREED as an emotion has a role to play in it. The bible says godliness with contentment is a great gain.

*Expect Little
This is not to say you should not think big or expect big returns for your investment,rather this is about your outer disposition to your fellow being. The essence is to avoid getting disappointed. You know what disappointment can cause, I need not to tell u.

*Give a lot.
You don't have to think along monetary benefits for this. You can give your time, your advice, your honesty, name it. What you give is a seed that will return in multiples to you. So go and sow a seed.

*Always smile.
Life can be beautiful as well as ugly. Believe me, when you wear a smile,people will be attracted to you. Smile also beautifies the visage. Lastly, when you smile, you give the impression are you blessed even though it is otherwise;and people will be curious. Don't you think is good to leave them in doubt about the YOU sometimes.

*Live with Love
I am not surprise love is coming last, or are you? Without mincing words or just to avoid an epistle here, God is Love. Peace!
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello Guys.
Want to share this:
Judging from what goes on tirelessly on this forum which leaves one baffles and nauseating, am compelled to share how to live a better life.
* Never Hate.
It is so easy saying this words to someone who had never been betrayed or left in the lurch than someone who had;however, life has taught that those who live in hatred die with bitterness and this isn't good for the heart. We need to let go , more so if you are truly a Child of God.

*Never Worry.
Ever wonder why the bible, even Our Lord Jesus emphasized on this two words. it is good to project or be proactive, but projecting isn't same as worry. To worry means you are disturbed or anxious about something.

*Live Simple
The problems we are facing in Nigeria are many: structure, corruption, bad leadership, bad followership etc. But in all these examples, GREED as an emotion has a role to play in it. The bible says godliness with contentment is a great gain.

*Expect Little
This is not to say you should not think big or expect big returns for your investment,rather this is about your outer disposition to your fellow being. The essence is to avoid getting disappointed. You know what disappointment can cause, I need not to tell u.

*Give a lot.
You don't have to think along monetary benefits for this. You can give your time, your advice, your honesty, name it. What you give is a seed that will return in multiples to you. So go and sow a seed.

*Always smile.
Life can be beautiful as well as ugly. Believe me, when you wear a smile,people will be attracted to you. Smile also beautifies the visage. Lastly, when you smile, you give the impression are you blessed even though it is otherwise;and people will be curious. Don't you think is good to leave them in doubt about the YOU sometimes.

*Live with Love
I am not surprise love is coming last, or are you? Without mincing words or just to avoid an epistle here, God is Love. Peace!
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Good morning Nairalanders.

When the enemy tells you you are going to fail at something, do it anyway.Nothing is more frightening than never changing.
Do have a great day.shalom
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2014
Hello Nlanders, painfully I lost all my content for this year after the unfortunate incidence. As you plan and execute your projects that have to do with Lift and escalator, Coxdyn Nig with years of operations and maintaining of lift is your sure and dependable partner for the timely delivery of your project. We hope you join our circle of clients we have. Happy weekend.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
There is a book I will like to recommend. It helps to deal with the most feared issues/tasks in ur life. It is 'Eat The Frog', by Brian. I will update this thread with lovely n thought provoking statements on how it relates to sale or any endeavours we may want to undertake.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2014
The clearer you are about your future intentions, the greater influence that clarity will have on what you do in the moment.

Those who delay gratification and make sacrifices in the short term always end up being successful.
Good morning and have a fruitful day.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Is funny that this thread hasn't been updated for awhile but i still get responses via it. just so you know, if you have a building that is more than 4 stops , then is important to install a lift. It is the standard for buildings in Lagos , most especially the ones in the Island .
Homelift is a solution for built houses because it comes with its shaft, panoramic in nature and the pit size is mininal(300mm). This is good if you have old people around.

[size=14pt]Those with inferiority complex are more likely to be defensive when questioned . The tendency to feel aggrieved is high and is difficult being logical with them. Fight your complex and be free. Good morning guys.[/size]
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by smartigo: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Do you have any office in Abuja or any project ongoing/ completed that I can go and see? I will like to hear soon on this. Tanks
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2015
^^^^^^
No but there are lots of projects we have done across Nigeria. You can send me a mail and I will forward the company's profile to u. Scroll up and you will see my number and email.

Thanks for dropping by
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Will update this thread with pictures of our recent projects.
Am fully back
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by smartigo: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2016
still awaiting your promise. Was the one who sent you a requisition mail about a project in Lagos.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Good morning Guys.

Thank God is Friday grin grin

You can send in your request or call if you need clarification on any of our products. Thanks and have a blissful day.
Re: Your Choice Elevator Company- Coxdyn Nigeria by ayando(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
For your viewing delight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Bedroom bungalow For Sale In P.H / Importance Of Survey Plan / Architectural Designs At It's Best By Casa-phils Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.