Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

"I'll Love Again" Divorced Actress, Kate Henshaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'll Love Again" Divorced Actress, Kate Henshaw (2086 Views)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Divorced Actress Iniedo Spotted With Jim Iyke In New Photo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'll Love Again" Divorced Actress, Kate Henshaw by wwwaprokome(f): 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
Former Mrs. Kate Henshaw Nuttal, now simply 'Kate Henshaw', Nigeria's Top Nollywood actress who's marriage to her Oyinbo boo hit the rock sometimes ago has not only moved on with her life but optimistic about finding love again. The Onga ambassador and mother of one said this in an interview with Nigeriafilms.com

"Your divorce came as a shock to a lot of people. Why did you take that decision?

Shock? Have you not heard that Seal and Heidi (Klum) have divorced? Haven’t you seen people who have been married for 20 to 25 years and divorced? I’m not perfect; no one is. We all have our low moments. It doesn’t mean I’m a failure.
Everybody goes through bad patches in life. Life must go on, whether we like it or not. It’s always better to part under good circumstances than for someone to be in jail, or die, or to be hurling insults at each other. There is no need for that.It seems you don’t regret your divorce, because you always have this cheerful look?It’s God. Looking back at my life, where I came from, I never even thought I would be an actress. I never even thought I would have an opportunity to meet people, to be a role mode. So, it’s not for me to feel self-pity.

I’m grateful to God every single day. I choose to be happy. I am a happy person. Someone encouraged me with these words yesterday: ‘Every problem you have will resolve and dissolve’.
So, my divorce is not the end of life and my God has given me cheer and joy. That explains why I am always happy and cheerful. No regrets.Will you remarry?I am not sure about remarrying but I will love again. I’m a lover, not a fighter. I’m only going to be very choosy. I don’t know about marriage, but, maybe, love."
Source: www.aproko.me

Re: "I'll Love Again" Divorced Actress, Kate Henshaw by Afam4eva(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
I think what she meant is "I will dig for gold again".
Re: "I'll Love Again" Divorced Actress, Kate Henshaw by wwwaprokome(f): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I think what she meant is "I will dig for gold again".
was she ever a gold digger or you're just yarning your own?

(1) (Reply)

2012 Next Movie Star Winner, Halimat Aitsegame Releases New Photos / President Obama Flirts With Attractive Danish PM, Michelle Looks Furious / Late Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Shared Past Drug Photo Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.