Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

"I Have No Facebook, Twitter Account" CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi Cries Out Loud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Have No Facebook, Twitter Account" CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi Cries Out Loud (1312 Views)

Treasury Single Account: CBN Refutes Exemption Of Any MDA / Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Have No Facebook, Twitter Account" CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi Cries Out Loud by wwwaprokome(f): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
According to a statement by The Central Bank of Nigeria signed by the Director, Corporate Communications, Ugochukwu A. Okoroafor, Malam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has no account in the social media – Facebook, Twitter, 2go and so on.

Read the statement below

“We wish to state unequivocally as follows: that the Governor currently has neither a facebook nor Twitter account; that any such account, purported to belong to the Governor is fake; that in the last six months, there have been deliberate efforts by unknown elements to use the internet, with its social media extensions, to tarnish and malign the image and reputation of the CBN Governor.”

“We, therefore, urge members of the public to disregard these fake accounts and their false and malicious contents as they are calculated to deceive the public malign the reputation of the CBN Governor and cause disaffection in the country,” the bank stated.
Tell the world by sharing

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Picture, Hatzam Can Not Be Governor Of Lagos. / Our Mid Term Report On Roads- FG / PDP To ACN: Stop Hiding Your Support For Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.