Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,854 members, 7,798,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Have Tried - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Tried (2228 Views)

You Have Tried Different Alternatives And None Is Working, Try God For A Change / We Have Tried Islamic Rule For 1400 Years / When You Have Tried All Your Best, Then Stand On God's Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Tried by freshera: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
[size=20pt]PROVERBS 30:30

A LION TURNS BACK FOR NO ONE. [/size]

30 A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;

Keep knocking the door until he answers and if he doesn't keep knocking until your hand goes through the door.

If others have made it so you can. Read the story of Pastor Adeboye. From birth, the enemy pursued him. get the RCCg magazines and all the editions of the testimony magazines. Study, observe, learn , tap

Do everything: Praise, Tithe, Work for God(THIS WORKS!!!), Speak in Tongues WITHOUT CEASING(the trick is to focus your mind permanently on God), ask for MERCY (MAYBE SOMEONE IN YOUR GENERATION HAS OFFENDED God), etc.

I have heard, seen and confirmed testimonies of various kinds. Why must yours be different?

#NothingbutDTruth ‏@LekeAdeboye 27 Mar

“@PastorEAAdeboye: Resist. Fight your enemy (the devil) don't run from him or turn your back on him. Face him squarely.”

View conversation Hide conversation Reply Retweet Retweeted
Delete
Favorite Favorited More
Embed Tweet

PLEASE KEEP TRYING. NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP ONM GOD!!! I doon't know why he created Satan or allowed Adam and Eve to sin but I know THIS: your case is small. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

#NothingbutDTruth
‏@LekeAdeboye 27 Mar
Keep knocking until GOD answers and if HE doesn't knock until your hand goes through the door.

Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited

Keep asking, knocking and seeking. there is a perfect explanation and there is a perfect solution for your situation: tell your parents or family to pray for you.

YOU ARE A LION. YOU REP JESUS ON EARTH. WHAT CANNOT OVERCOME JESUS CANNOT OVERCOME YOU EXCEPT FOR THESE TWO:

1. It is a test from God

2. It is suffering for the gospel. Any other case IS NOT ALLOWED. even these two you have to have tried your best and BE VERY SURE.

PROVERBS 30:30

A LION TURNS BACK FOR NO ONE.

Keep knocking the door until he answers and if he doesn't keep knocking until your hand goes through the door.

PLEASE KEEP TRYING. NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP ONM GOD!!! I doon't know why he created Satan or allowed Adam and Eve to sin but I know THIS: your case is small. NEVER GIVE UP!!!

#NothingbutDTruth
‏@LekeAdeboye 27 Mar
Keep knocking until GOD answers and if HE doesn't knock until your hand goes through the door.

Keep asking, knocking and seeking. there is a perfect explanation and there is a perfect solution for your situation: tell your parents or family to pray for you.

YOU ARE A LION. YOU REP JESUS ON EARTH. WHAT CANNOT OVERCOME JESUS CANNOT OVERCOME YOU EXCEPT FOR THESE TWO:

1. It is a test from God

2. It is suffering for the gospel. Any other case IS NOT ALLOWED. even these two you have to have tried your best and BE VERY SURE.

PROVERBS 30:30

A LION TURNS BACK FOR NO ONE.

#NothingbutDTruth
‏@LekeAdeboye 27 Mar

1. It is a test from God

Re: I Have Tried by ooman(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

If its free n doesnt exist, then why would someone pay so much 2 have ur soul?

you must have something to exchange. you have to work for them, propagate them like the musicians do, that is what they call soul selling-no spiritual implications.
Re: I Have Tried by PastorOluT(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
[quote
author=ooman]

you must have something to exchange. you have to work for them,
propagate them like the musicians do, that is what they call soul
selling-no spiritual implications. [/quote]

Work n propagate dem 4 what purpose?
Re: I Have Tried by ooman(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Work n propagate dem 4 what purpose?

for propagation of their purposes.
Re: I Have Tried by PastorOluT(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
ooman:

for propagation of their purposes.

D purpose of enslaving man n keeping in bondage of sin which we later destroy him.
Re: I Have Tried by ooman(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

D purpose of enslaving man n keeping in bondage of sin which we later destroy him.

I dont care what you call sin, people are free to do whatever as long as they are not hurting anyone.

I dont care about the laws of God.
Re: I Have Tried by benodic: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2013
@ ooman

I dont care what you call sin, people are free to do whatever as long as they are not hurting anyone.

I dont care about the laws of God.

the bolded is already a very profound law of God which even most religious people do not know about and do not practice.
Re: I Have Tried by ooman(m): 11:57am On Mar 31, 2013
benodic:
@ ooman

the bolded is already a very profound law of God which even most religious people do not know about and do not practice.

delusions! God clearly said all homosexuals must be stoned.
Re: I Have Tried by victorNRceo: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Would you because of immediate gratification loose life, what shall it profit a man if he gains the world and loose his soul, or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
Soul=body (did u know. Perhaps u didn't then,read d noah story or the OT entirely n assimilate properly)
One always loose one's soul,whether one gains something or didn't gain anything in the world..
At a particular timetperhaps,nine-five) Ur soul is in exchange for ur salary,u may never admit this buh,it's d truth.
Re: I Have Tried by victorNRceo: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
@OP

To an atheist satanism literally,doesn't mean doing evil(harming people),with that understood I can now advise u.
View the long term before making decisions or negotiations.
Don't do things because of jehovah but for ur benefit n dat of ur prospect.
Give all ur time n thoughts to the world,n allocate no portion of ur time n thoughts to the spiritual(u waste precious time because,they don't exist n every thing or thing to happen are all natural potentials).
Re: I Have Tried by benodic: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ ooman

delusions! God clearly said all
homosexuals must be stoned.

which God?
Re: I Have Tried by ooman(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2013
benodic:
@ ooman

which God?

The xtian god in OT
Re: I Have Tried by benodic: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ ooman

The xtian god in OT
a lot of problems occurs between receiving messages from God and interpreting those messages. the level of understanding depends on how much love for life that individual has been able to develop.

the golden rule which you rightly pointed out is that you should do no harm to your neighbor for any reason. the God that i know will never send you to massacre other people because he created all souls equally and loves them equally. no one is more special than the other.

if you purportedly received a message from God telling you to harm others, i can assure you that your mind has got it all twisted. it is definitely not from God.

the Jews were very selfish people who were not ready to share what they had with other races and they went ahead to massacre their neighbors according to the interpretation they were giving the messages they got from God. if they had love in their hearts for their neighbors, history would have been written differently. so they created a vicious circle of hatred between themselves and their neighbors which has continued till today. if i were you i wouldn't pay too much attention to the god depicted in the OT. and is it because of the OT god you became an atheist?
Re: I Have Tried by ooman(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
^^forget the OT or NT or other gods. God is a weak excuse for our limitations. There is no god. No man can prove god.
Re: I Have Tried by highness111: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ooman thanks , I visited the site but I was shocked when I read that they don't sell souls . That you won't be made rich if I join. So what is the essence of joining then.
Re: I Have Tried by victorNRceo: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
highness 111: @ooman thanks , I visited the site but I was shocked when I read that they don't sell souls . That you won't be made rich if I join. So what is the essence of joining then.
From ^,it's obvious that u ain't ready to become rich. U yet,await a miracle money either from jehovah or lucifer(which ever u worship at the time d money comes becomes credible n worthwhile to u,though believing both,still). Hmm,sir,kindly go try d babalawos,there are ones u need. Atheists don't do miracle or let u have things without working hardly persistent for these things,they don't need lazy n delusional folk like u. THAT's D TRUTH
Re: I Have Tried by BasseyJ(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wait o, @OP, i dont know if it's where you are that there arent oppourtunities, but if you say that God has not made you rich(which is a laughable notion,waiting for God to make you rich) and you want to worship satan, i dont see why you should go to a site like ooman hinted at and beg to be made rich, what do you have to offer 'them'. If at all, your morals are now weak and you should now be able to do many things considered as 'bad' before, cant you do those things and get rich?? Abii you want to sit at home, register with a site and suddenly get rich??
P.S, i'm a Christain, my mind wants you to hold on to God, i know(not through google o, lol, physical knowing) christain billioniares. Also work too, dont just have faith alone, faith without work is dead, also, maybe your time hasnt reached yet. Take whatever advice you want
Re: I Have Tried by staggerman(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
musKeeto:

LOL. With faith, the slave was number 2 and number 1 was a free man.

No wonder the Bible was instrumental in keeping the African slaves bound.

STRIVE TO BE FREE...
wink

And who was number 3, 4, 5, 6 and so on?
Re: I Have Tried by amazndee: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Don't give up just yet, there's no help out there except in the Almighty, so hold on, set your path straight before God and man. Also, remember that true worship does not expect anything in return. Best of luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scriptures Expounded: I Came Not To Send Peace, But A Sword - Matthew 10:34-38 / An Artist's Depiction Of The Yoruba goddess YEMOJA (Photo) / Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.