Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? (10363 Views)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 1:04am On Mar 28, 2013
Mr..Cork:

ermm sweeery...the rule is: u have to be fine, slim slinny & look like Beyanci b4 u post yor pic.. thats not the case hear(no oofeinse) undecided
[quote author=Mr..Cork]

So am not suspose to put my pix since I dnt luk like beyonce? Well I dnt need to be like any1,am a Diva on my own.
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 1:08am On Mar 28, 2013
time to huge my bed, bye Mr. Cowgrin trouble maker.
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by ikekings(m): 1:09am On Mar 28, 2013
Mr..Cork:

which ok? ...ermm brother...she ok if u where glasses...she no Ok if you dont where glasses! angry
Well, like they say another man's food is another man's poison... She might not look good to you but she looks good to me... Grazie!!! cool cool cool
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by MrCork17: 1:11am On Mar 28, 2013
ikekings: Well, like they say another man's food is another man's poison... She might not look good to you but she looks good to me... Grazie!!! cool cool cool

ok..she loood guud! angry
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 28, 2013
Mr..Cork:

correction...U r not slim...you are straight...you loook like toooth pig (no oofeinse) angry
Quit hating...I dont give two fu.cksgrin
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2013
;DMr.Cow I dnt gv half f*ucks grin morning
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2013
Mr cow I dnt gv half fu*ck
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by sunnyt1(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2013
Beautful.B:
My chubby friend said," most guys prefer chubby gals to slim gals"Propose or oppose d motion »̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-►.

Its true bt funny bcs the same guys will complain abt the gals' size later.

Isnt it stupid that u wanted a dim dim gal, then u start tellin her to loose some weights, ask most of those chubby gals(married ones)
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2013
sunny t:

Its true bt funny bcs the same guys will complain abt the gals' size later.

Isnt it stupid that u wanted a dim dim gal, then u start tellin her to loose some weights, ask most of those chubby gals(married ones)
So are u trying to say dat, guys prefer chubby girls or slim girls?
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by sKeetz(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2013
I like em' thick! #TeamThick grin
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2013
^^^hmm grin
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by sKeetz(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2013
^^^are you thick? undecided
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by sunnyt1(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2013
Beautful.B:

So are u trying to say dat, guys prefer chubby girls or slim girls?

To be honest, yes, bt not all. I personally dnt, i prefer slim(blue bird)
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
sKeetz: ^^^are you thick? undecided
Am thick but not fat.
sunny t:

To be honest, yes, bt not all. I personally dnt, i prefer slim(blue bird)
Say 4 urself.
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by shizzle11(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
I prefer them chubby all †ђξ way,(nt fat'o). With skinny girls, Ɣ☺ΰ get to hit them pelvic bones when Ɣ☺ΰ are busy and dat kinda sucks. They could be very attractive thou #Apologies to my slim sisters
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by sunnyt1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Beautful.B:

Am thick but not fat.

Say 4 urself.

So wat did i jst did, read my post again
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by sKeetz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
sunny t:

So wat did i jst did, read my post again
[b][quote author=sunny t]
*faints*
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by sKeetz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Beautful.B:

Am thick but not fat.

Say 4 urself.
hw thick?..I can measure the the thickness wid my micrometer screw gauge...wodyu say? undecided
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
All I'll say is am nat fatttt
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by MrCork17: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
sKeetz: hw thick?..I can measure the the thickness wid my micrometer screw gauge...wodyu say? undecided

brother...are u also sayin beautifil B is beautiful? undecided
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mr..Cork:

Troublemaker is here again...wat he's tryin to say is am not skinny like white girlfriends.gringrin
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by sKeetz(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mr..Cork:

dunno what to think.....pix are deceptive
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
I like my Dark Women Thick and my Fair Women Chubby or In Between
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: I like my Dark Women Thick and my Fair Women Chubby or In Between

Very nice indeed. grin
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by sKeetz(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Beautful.B:

Troublemaker is here again...wat he's tryin to say is am not skinny like white girlfriends.gringrin
if you're thick, I would love to have a lick undecided
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by MrCork17: 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
sKeetz: if you're thick, I would love to have a lick undecided

brother...4get Nigerian womens (fake)..its all about white womens..4real! angry
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mr..Cork:

brother...4get Nigerian womens (fake)..its all about white womens..4real! angry
you certainly love your white women......
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by MrCork17: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
adaobi123:
you certainly love your white women......

sweeery, thank God ur white!smiley
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2013
#teamOrobo. . . Well represented
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

sweeery, thank God ur white!smiley
grin grin grin
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by 50calibre(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2013
Beautful.B:

I dnt need to be dried,skinny and boony, no flesh to touch, u touch bone instead of flesh,if am fat to u, well I Ŀ♡√Ɛ d Ŀ♡√Ɛ it, cuz am nt obesed.

Don't listen to that guy, he is a deluded kid and a gnat. He goes about from thread to tread talking nonsense about Nigerian or black girls and hyping white girls. I do read his thread but can't be bothered to reply him because his posts are indicative of a kid. He is a kid obsessed with the white women he can't get, I'm not even sure that guy knows where the airport is.

He doesn't know anything about white women because if he did, he would have known that white women have the highest rate of obesity in the world, all that slim, blonde white women stereotype is only on tv, it's not so in the real world. You are very much Ok, if i had the chance, il be all over you like flies over honey. stop debating with him.
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by MrCork17: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2013
50calibre:

Don't listen to that guy, he is a deluded kid and a gnat. He goes about from thread to tread talking nonsense about Nigerian or black girls and hyping white girls. I do read his thread but can't be bothered to reply him because his posts are indicative of a kid. He is a kid obsessed with the white women he can't get, I'm not even sure that guy knows where the airport is.

He doesn't know anything about white women because if he did, he would have known that white women have the highest rate of obesity in the world, all that slim, blonde white women stereotype is only on tv, it's not so in the real world. You are very much Ok, if i had the chance, il be all over you like flies over honey. stop debating with him.

brother, am not sure if yo *glases* is made from *home made Nigerian broom stick* but did u notice she fat in a slim way?..White womens hear in London do *NOT* loook like that(noo offeinsese)angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. / End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.