Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? (10372 Views)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by sKeetz(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2013
^^stop pushing it gringrin
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by dmcdad: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2013
mechummy: one man's food is another man's poison...
Yeah thats right... But we don't have much men who love such poison(fat women)...
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by dmcdad: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2013
Beautful.B:
^^^yap... Are u d slim or chubby type? If ur chubby, some guys Ŀ♡√Ɛ dem big..boosty n yanshy,so it all depends on d guy sha. undecided
Op what about u You slim or...
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
sKeetz: if you're thick, I would love to have a lick undecided
Den I'll like to av a bite if ur chubby... grin
50calibre:

Don't listen to that guy, he is a deluded kid and a gnat. He goes about from thread to tread talking nonsense about Nigerian or black girls and hyping white girls. I do read his thread but can't be bothered to reply him because his posts are indicative of a kid. He is a kid obsessed with the white women he can't get, I'm not even sure that guy knows where the airport is.

He doesn't know anything about white women because if he did, he would have known that white women have the highest rate of obesity in the world, all that slim, blonde white women stereotype is only on tv, it's not so in the real world. You are very much Ok, if i had the chance, il be all over you like flies over honey. stop debating with him.
Thank boo,I certainly not av he's time boo kiss
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
dmcdad:
Yeah thats right... But we don't have much men who love such poison(fat women)...
dmcdad:
Op what about u You slim or...

Ur d guy dat f*ck d bone rather dan flesh...sorry man, I fink ur desame as Mr. Cork ur using different username...u fink I won't kw.
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by MrCork17: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Beautful.B:

Den I'll like to av a bite if ur chubby... grin

Thank boo,I certainly not av he's time boo kiss

sweeery 4get that guy...he from Ghana! angry
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by dmcdad: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Beautful.B:

Ur d guy dat f*ck d bone rather dan flesh...sorry man, I fink ur desame as Mr. Cork ur using different username...u fink I won't kw.
My dear u are wrong... Why not check out my profile and see if it has anything to do with ur claims? At least u would see my posts and u would really know if ur claim is right...
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:

sweeery 4get that guy...he from Ghana! angry

gringringrin L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
dmcdad:
My dear u are wrong... Why not check out my profile and see if it has anything to do with ur claims? At least u would see my posts and u would really know if ur claim is right...
Wateva!
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by dmcdad: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
Beautful.B:

Wateva!
Yea wateva...
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by johnwell(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Slim my ass!
I want to feel my woman as a woman when i touch her, i cant marry a slim babe.
Slim are just for casual dates.
Slim = Hardcore
Chubby= Mind blowing pleasure (to the highest order).
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by ndeepurity(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
I love it a little chubby( some flesh 2 hold on to) u know da ukwu were nti things. The triple B thing.
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by Youngpo413: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Slim body,wide from hips downward,bigger ass and cute face.

Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by MrCork17: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
i prefer women wit *wide* bottom actualy tongue
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
Now u've said ur mind...
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by chikeorji123(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
190: AN AVERAGE GIRL is my thing!
she nids to have that quality and a Kim K kinda face
some average a-rse and a medium pumpkin sized boobsie
Not too slim not too fat

did i say FAT!!
God 4bid what amma doin with a fat hoompa loompa undecided

Since you make some sence here l'm ok with this.
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by fruityjojo(f): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2013
Beautful.B:

Mr. Cow leave oh...I cant be bonny pls, only God knows I dnt av flat nyansh, rather those ur white pus*sy has, I must not av a vry big nyansh,pls am ok with d way I am. Free me like terry G joor.
lmoa! Mr Cor-k is just scoping U. grin. Wouldn't be bothered if I were u.
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by mizzochocinco: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2013
Na yo fake human hair lied to u that u are beautiful that u want to open ur mouth like crocodile abi
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2013
A Crocodile ....HeHe..
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by Uch74(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ prefer women with lots of firm flesh-not "Chubby." Ȋ̝̊̅ love "big" gurls not some "pack of bones"(slim gurls). But she has to be fair and firm-not flabby with folds everywhere!
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Na yo fake human hair lied to u dat u are beautiful dat u wan open ur mouth like crocodile abi

Who be dis cow shocked shocked
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by u3fine(m): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Who want thiis type?

Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
shocked :oJeez dis can not be real.
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
Beautful.B:
shocked :oJeez dis can not be real.

It could be photoshopped. shocked
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by drnoel: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Slim gal with moderately large backside, slightly thick water soft thighs with heavy pillow soft breasts.
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 11:30am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Certainly not.
drnoel: Slim gal with moderately large backside, slightly thick water soft thighs with heavy pillow soft breasts.
Hmm grin grin grin
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by u3fine(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2013
CFCfan:

Its real not photoshopped
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by mizzochocinco: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Who be dis cow shocked shocked
who be dis goat shocked shocked
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by BeautfulB(f): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
who be dis goat shocked shocked

Who brought u out of d zoo?
Re: Guys Chubby Girls And Slim Girls Which Do U Prefer? by 190: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beautful.B:

Who brought u out of d zoo?

seems its gree-die that bought him out grin grin grin

Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex / Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times. / Identity Fraud