Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] (32872 Views)

Highly Fortified Packaged Garri. / Packaged Garri With Photos / Drinking/sippin Garri. Is It Gud Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Since na. I first bought packaged garri in Ib in 2009
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Omobarca: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
lipsrsealed mtschww. Ajebor garri.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Either the pix or the packaging is not good enuf . . . Could someone get better pix to display?
Would be nice to see the pix of Gari, peanut, sugar and the milk and not just the cartoon on the bag, that kinda carton
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Teegurlee(f): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Packaged garri ko,parcelled garri ni. U want to bobo mi wit nylon abi. I luv my iya Kamoru garri just d way it is. Tainks

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by DICKtator: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
bbpreye and ebamma missing!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by joeey6(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Our garri too?? Ghana gats to surely go
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by AbuMikey(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Garri Revolution comes to Mind. cheesy
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
I'm curious to taste this garri, must be amazements the way everyone raves about it.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by BashMe1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Please Like o..if U av ever drank Ijebu garri

[size=22pt]See IBON, "If u av ever DRANK Ijebu garri"... GOSH[/size] cry

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Aromas: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Wow what a nice idea from such person, I think it's high time we started packaging most of our food items n export it to our people abroad for buying bcus most of our people wey dey abroad dey 5n Garri,Yam,Cassava flavour n Kuli 2 chop but no chance @ll. Shey person wey HUSTLE 5nd travel money even sell most of his or her belongings b4 travelling naa e go c PACKAGING GARRI wey no go jump 2 it? But in case u nid empowerment contact me online
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Linoversace: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Instant in the sense that Sugar, Milk and Groundnut dey inside! cool

God bless Garrians! cool
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
joeey6: Our garri too?? Ghana gats to surely go

Garri is a ghanaian invention
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by oboy3(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kingmojo:

Garri is a ghanaian invention
yah,thats true,Ghanains invented Garri,Nigerians invented Narri

3 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Gwekzy: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Brov u advertising dis product... Nice strategy
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
caribchic: I'm curious to taste this garri, must be amazements the way everyone raves about it.
Same here ey
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by moscobabs(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chikeziehosan: Please Like o..if U av ever drank Ijebu garri
Why display ur pic when u suppose to be reading your book?.if u con fail next year JAMB now.una go dey blame JAMB again.sey na u bi Gaari Ijebu niif DISLIKE button dey i would have dislike that pic of ur ugly face.
drop that shinko fone and pick ur Textbook before I change my mind!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Symphony007: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Let them not bring civilization to garri o! So now how can one taste the garri? At least in the market. One can test the garri and say "madarm, this garri don tay"...."no be ijebu garri". Leave it the way it is for us.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by SUGARSON(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
WHEN SHALL IT BECOME THAT MY CHEFESIS FOOD WILL GO ABROAD ND COME BACK PACKAGED..... CHAI!!!

THIS IS VERY KPOKPONKIOUS!!
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by ignis: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nice development, but why made in Ghana?
Why not Nigeria?
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by collynzo2(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
ignis: Nice development, but why made in Ghana?
Why not Nigeria?
Because Nigerians are not hungry enough to be looking for instant garri to drink. The product is meaningless
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Symphony007: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
nadia_SA:
Same here ey
don't test it, it's an exclusive preserve of the west african people. If you insist then you must appease the gods first.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
I have been buying packaged garri from china since...they own the garri market here.

China package, while we Africans buy from them
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=22pt]See IBON, "If u av ever DRANK Ijebu garri"... GOSH[/size] cry
mr olododo direct offspring of retardeen i hail ur opulent stupidity...so please correct me
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
moscobabs:
Why display ur pic when u suppose to be reading your book?.if u con fail next year JAMB now.una go dey blame JAMB again.sey na u bi Gaari Ijebu niif DISLIKE button dey i would have dislike that pic of ur ugly face.
drop that shinko fone and pick ur Textbook before I change my mind!!!!!
oloriburuku like u..upload urs let us see that ur malformed face
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
This is old news. If there can be packaged fufu etc why is it a surprised with Garri

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by lurvy: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
aminho: Hi All I walked into a supermarket today in abuja and I was shocked to See a full packed and packaged Garri.Yes our own garri with Nafdac number and All the registration needed and what surprised me more was that its made in Ghana...
Details
Name:Yammi Instant Gari Mix
Contains:Garri ,Sugar, Milk & Peanuts
the only thing required of you is just a glass of water
NB:Am not advertising for the company am just surprised as a nigerian to see our Garri in a pack thanks

[size=18pt] Hmm...This is seriously going to affect the price of our cherished GARRI in the market... Ghana is supposed to pay homage to us first because we sacrificed a lot to keep our GARRI here on nairaland![/size]
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by chreldb(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
This is a good opportunity to ask how this would affect the price of garri in the market? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
chreld_b: This is a good opportunity to ask how this would affect the price of garri in the market? smiley

Was waiting for this....#dead grin grin
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by BashMe1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chikeziehosan: mr olododo direct offspring of retardeen i hail ur opulent stupidity...so please correct me

[size=22pt]Ok i will Mr. Daft. The correct thing to have said is "If u av ever DRUNK (And not DRANK)Ijebu garri" Drink (Present Tense), Drank (Past Tense), & Drunk (Past Participle). U shud be thanking me now, I jes upgraded yo' arse Daft.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by striker9(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
I still prefer my local garri anyday anytime.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Testerfuze(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chaaii! D ijebu version of dis stuff go badt pass tony montana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help On Where To Get Essential Oils In Nigeria / African Jollof Rice Challenge: $5000 Prize For Best Jollof Rice Cook In Africa / Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.