Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Mini Importation Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Guide (855 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Guide by benson9000(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2013
I'm too confident the Ultimate Online Mini Importation Guide contains the exact strategies to lunch your own mini importation with little or no capital from home, build a business that generates up to N250,000 to N450,000 in profit monthly... especially in 2013 and beyond.

Secure your copy right away and follow the instructions above to get your guide fast. No waiting!

just inbox me on
mbuotidem.benson@gmail.com or sms/call 08034795219
Re: Mini Importation Guide by azundu1(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2013
When you say little capital, like how much minimum are we looking to generate the profit stated monthly
Re: Mini Importation Guide by Tekkyboy(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2013
i hope its free and there will not be hidden charges or fee to get the quide?
Re: Mini Importation Guide by onlinemaster: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2013
Visit www.onlinebizmaster. ...there you will see step by step guide on how to start importation biz
Re: Mini Importation Guide by kingmind: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2013
i think the best biznes that can guarantee you that can of profit is SUPPLYING OF ANDROID TABLET to a targeted customers. selling of android tablet is more profitable than selling used bb.coz android tab did not have a fix price or price of android tab is nt know and that make it you can sell at any profit.
also note, there is difference btw selling and supplying of android tab,as supplying make u constant cash as u will be supplying to constant buyer. i learn this business from someone in nairaland and
Re: Mini Importation Guide by benson9000(m): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2013
Alright guys! Its a mini importaton guide... A - Z, plus other bonuses!

Its an Ebook well compiled! I had gotten and applied all the instructions there in and my results are woow!

Am giving it for N2,500, which is 1 quarter the price I originally purchased it.

I guarantee u profits with the next few weeksn once u put these to work!

Here's the table of Content of the Product!

Introduction -

What you Need -

The import Portals-

Searching for Products &Hw to Berify Sellers-

Getting the "brother in-law price" &free shipping -

Escrow -what the Heck is it? -

Making Pay$ents with Your ATM Cards-

Tracking Shipment, Confirming Delivery &oPen dispute-

Receiving your Goods &  making th postman ur Friend-

Make more Money taching People your Importation Ideas-

Miscellaneous -

Conclusion -

Just reply this email with your intentions to Acquire the product and I'll send u the Payment info!

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Enter To Learn How To Make Money Uploading Files Online / Please I Need Your Advice On The Genuity Of This Website....... / Make A Guaranteed Profit Of 30% Monthly On Your Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.