Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 AM

Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? (10719 Views)

My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity / Why Infidelity Is On The Increase / The Indignity Of Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Emusan(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2013
"I installed a Closed-Circuit Television CCTV in our house without the knowledge of my wife". Fateful husband.

My question now is, is it right or can you do it?
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Kgdavid(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2013
if yu dont trust her 100% yu shuldnt have married her. thats all

3 Likes

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
ERMM NO. BETTER FOR YOU TO HIDE UNDER THE BED grin

2 Likes

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by momodub: 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
why not
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is crazy! grin Anyways, crazy situations require crazy solutions.

3 Likes

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by toofine765: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
What you don't know will not harm you. I will personally not do it.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by solimoni: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Serious?
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by wildchild1: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
What is the reason for the CCTV?
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by ebamma(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
Emusan: "I installed a Closed-Circuit Television CCTV in our house without the knowledge of my wife". Fateful husband.

my question is if your wife choose to phuck in an hotel, will your cctv catch her there?

6 Likes

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by texazzpete(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
Emusan: "I installed a Closed-Circuit Television CCTV in our house without the knowledge of my wife". Fateful husband.

The real question should be why a man of your age cannot distinguish between the words 'faithful' and 'fateful' sad

11 Likes

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Oohrhii(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2013

Bro i personally don't see anything wrong about it.

Some people don't just know that atimes..its not about personal trust be total experience gathered.I was planning on doing something like that in my house to when i get married.

Its not a sin if it puts your mind at rest bro.!

2 Likes

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Jarvis(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
What if der are using a hotel or the guys house as venue for dia matches......?how wld ur so called CCTV help?

1 Like

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Op, it's pure lack of trust if you installed a CCTV because of your wife. And you ll likely get that shock of your life.
If na security, that's understandable.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by paranorman(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
's far 's 'm concerned, i don't'hink so.. I presume u don't'rust ur wife.. Wel,for me, i can "connect dots".. Guess its part of me,i just hv a way of "clearin obscurity"... I'm sherlock holmes..

1 Like

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
No, but you already knew that. That's why u felt a need to ask undecided
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by ebamma(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
texazzpete:

The real question should be why a man of your age cannot distinguish between the words 'faithful' and 'fateful' sad
english na your mother tongue abi na english exam dey guy dey write Mr I too know

8 Likes

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wrong!
Would you have loved that to be done to you?

3 Likes

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Every husband or wife will cheat at some point in their lifetime. So why worry your pretty head ?

1 Like

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Eneze1(f): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2013
Fhemmmy: Wrong!
Would you have loved that to be done to you?

seconded. @op hw will you feel if your wife do the same
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2013

you will give yourself heart attack and you will die and the lovers would be glad that you are out of the way. Go figure.

5 Likes

Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by BLAND1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
well its gud for survellance but if ur aim is to stalk ur wife wit it, my broda u wil get hrt attack woo
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Every husband or wife will cheat at some point in their lifetime. So why worry your pretty head ?
are you serious? Genuine question
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by jjwaterfalls(f): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Quote author=ebamma]my question is if your wife choose to phuck in an hotel, will your cctv catch her there?[/quote]. Pls help me ask oh lipsrsealed
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
obadiah777: ERMM NO. BETTER FOR YOU TO HIDE UNDER THE BED grin
loooooool.....
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by herseys01: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2013
blink182: you will give yourself heart attack and you will die and the lovers would be glad that you are out of the way. Go figure.
Thanks my brother. You could not have said it better.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by herseys01: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2013
texazzpete:

LOLLLLL grin
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by dickhardener: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2013
Eneze1:

seconded. @op hw will you feel if your wife do the same
i wouldn't feel bad. I would take it she's being protective of me.
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2013
-
Re: Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
souldust: are you serious? Genuine question
Yes, very serious. It will eventually happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: Who Is More Beautiful? / Check Out What Girls Are Secretly Doing To Men (photos) / 13 Of The Most Famous Prostitutes In The History Of Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.