Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ha Be Ashewo!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ha Be Ashewo!!! (866 Views)

Ha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ha Be Ashewo!!! by hypergig(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2013
Hey peeps,''this Bleep rated story is a slight peep into my ordeal as a commercial sex worker...(have been there nd have done that)..but am nt ur everyday asewo,I don't lace Allen road looking for intending customers to devour me,I work through my agent,,,I av peepz who manage me nd my kinds cz d demand for our joystick is high. cz we are so rare,',,,,,,we are male ash3wo"s..away with the intro let's delve into the koko..(don't get me wrong the koko I mean here is the story nd not some wad of muscle tucked in between my thighs).

Me becoming a sex manchine didn't all start @ d blink of an eye.it took years..sit bk nd enjoy..

The rich quick syndrome is always lurking in my core central(mind),i wud take a quick glance at a car and convincingly brew up the thought of having such a sleek ride but since i was a financially condemned chap with high pitched pipe dreams(the sort that would wipe away as fast as they came)..

life for we the common folks is a hell hole and quite challenging,a friend introduced me to the bizness not until then I never really knew that male ashewo's existed,he convinced me to tag up with him in the business which I wholly refused, saying I prefer money ritual than getting tucked in some skin business..

i braved myself up nd decided to opt for a quick means through money ritual,this i thought would clear away my problems bt finding the ryt babalawo was one hell of a job, so with more trials and no luck in finding the ryt ''Babalawo'' i swayed towards sumtin else and i decided to become a sex vendor or better still an 'ASEWO'.

I had a swell time selling my body and it's kinda like a dream cum true.i wud offer my body and get wads of naira bills in return,what else could a chap ask for..

Am an asewo but not ur everyday asewo,an asewo on a different scale and level,I please people cz that's what I do best..if u are in dire need of some ecstatic sex aura feel free to reach out to me cz am gonna treat u ryt.

But now I just foung a lady I love and adore nd I really wanna kEep tinz straight with her.
I really don't know how she's gonna feel if i tell her am an ashewo cz she is the descent sort with high morals nd all..

Really afraid that am gonna loose her to the truth..the truth in most cases hurts so most time I try to stay away for it...am @ a cross road nd am blank,not sure abt what I should do...

(1) (Reply)

Define "Life" In Your Own Perspective. / Letters To My Aborted Daughter / 4ever&always Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.