Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards (37542 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by HollyBella: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
True talk, is it annually or wat
byrees: Olsey it seems u got odua,pls how many session did they pay u
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
byrees: Olsey it seems u got odua,pls how many session did they pay u
I won Odua in my final year.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by jeezsparkle: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
I thought I was the only One waiting. This is actually a nice thread, I shud av checked dis earlier to get my info. kudos to u guyz.

1 Like

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
jeezsparkle: I thought I was the only One waiting. This is actually a nice thread, I shud av checked dis earlier to get my info. kudos to u guyz.
Welcome aboard
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Abdulsalax: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2013
Hi guys, has anyone being sent info on the need to send his or her account details recently(dec 2)
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Abdulsalax: Hi guys, has anyone being sent info on the need to send his or her account details recently(dec 2)

Bro, were you sent an info like that before? The reason I asked is because most of us here got an email from Odua asking us to send our account details to them and that has been a long time ago(3,4 months ago, if I'm correct). Expecting your reply.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Olsey:
Welcome aboard

Chai! Oga Olsey, I thought you've abandoned us o! Nice to see you on this thread once again.

Mehn, this thread needs dusting. Wey the girls for this thread b4b4 na? Ope and co.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Darey00(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
kavey10:

Chai! Oga Olsey, I thought you've abandoned us o! Nice to see you on this thread once again.

Mehn, this thread needs dusting. Wey the girls for this thread b4b4 na? Ope and co.
even Thompson sef..funny guy
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Darey_00:
even Thompson sef..funny guy

Yeah! you are spot on.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
kavey10:

Sorry bro. I've been seriously busy, though I come here every now and then. We'll know what next about your payments (disbursements) when ASUU resumes fully.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Olsey:
Sorry bro. I've been seriously busy, though I come here every now and then. We'll know what next about your payments (disbursements) when ASUU resumes fully.

I have taken my mind off that a long time ago. Having it on ones mind isn't healthy. My school resumes next week sha. Hope to get my info passed on to Odua fast enough by mounting some pressure on the specified dept handling that. Thanks for everything.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Oppy16(f): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
bn a yl jare...no money, no talk...lol.
my school resumed today... we should hear from odua latest by Jan..
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by CaseyCash(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Hey guys...it jas been a long tym..I hope u all has been well?...odua go pay us.make we wait I look o..maybe by jan..dem go sort us out..all d best homies..ma sku ain't on strike self..m in sku...miss yall all
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by byrees: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2013
Guys i beg odua wan cheat we d new beneficiary o,i called dr funto and she said they have nt paid us because nt all schools have responded and bt she said we will get our payment in a month time as soon as ASUU officially suspend the strike,bt the most shocking she said wen i asked whether they have increased our payment.she was like they will pay new peeps 50k and old peeps 100k.wen i heard tht i was lost,i asked her why and she said it was due to the management decision,bt i tried convincing her tht we the new peeps need the money more and also most old peeps will graduate this year.she promised to look into it anyway and maybe convince the management..bt new peeps i don't want want her to have rest,u guys should bombard her number and tell her they must pay us equally and there must nt be cheating in anyform.dis is her number 08076603596..new peeps we will nt accept if they want to pay us 50k.we must fight it to the last
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Jozeeprosper(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2013
Olsey:
When I was on this award, just like every other one, I was sending my results to the organizers by myself.
In this case, I think the student affairs unit has played its part in authenticating the details you initially submitted to Odua. I stand to be corrected though.
U said u were sending ur result to the organizers urself,did u sent them through email or ? If through email,abeg give me their email address. #Fenkz
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Darey00(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2013
byrees: Guys i beg odua wan cheat we d new beneficiary o,i called dr funto and she said they have nt paid us because nt all schools have responded and bt she said we will get our payment in a month time as soon as ASUU officially suspend the strike,bt the most shocking she said wen i asked whether they have increased our payment.she was like they will pay new peeps 50k and old peeps 100k.wen i heard tht i was lost,i asked her why and she said it was due to the management decision,bt i tried convincing her tht we the new peeps need the money more and also most old peeps will graduate this year.she promised to look into it anyway and maybe convince the management..bt new peeps i don't want want her to have rest,u guys should bombard her number and tell her they must pay us equally and there must nt be cheating in anyform.dis is her number 08076603596..new peeps we will nt accept if they want to pay us 50k.we must fight it to the last
haa make Odua no try nonsense ooo.. six months been waiting and now dis..hmmm dem no wan try ooo
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
byrees: Guys i beg odua wan cheat we d new beneficiary o,i called dr funto and she said they have nt paid us because nt all schools have responded and bt she said we will get our payment in a month time as soon as ASUU officially suspend the strike,bt the most shocking she said wen i asked whether they have increased our payment.she was like they will pay new peeps 50k and old peeps 100k.wen i heard tht i was lost,i asked her why and she said it was due to the management decision,bt i tried convincing her tht we the new peeps need the money more and also most old peeps will graduate this year.she promised to look into it anyway and maybe convince the management..bt new peeps i don't want want her to have rest,u guys should bombard her number and tell her they must pay us equally and there must nt be cheating in anyform.dis is her number 08076603596..new peeps we will nt accept if they want to pay us 50k.we must fight it to the last

Whattt! This is unfair! Mr. Olsey what can we do about this, cos hey my budget big pass that 50k o! We were told it was 100k, so isn't that against agreement? Suing tins o! This better not be true.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr. Olsey, say something please, is this possible?! This sounds like fraud from those in charge of the disbursement.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by byrees: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
News peeps can call dr funto(the woman in charge) and start mounting pressure on her b4 they start paying now ..dis is her number 08076603596..have called her and she promise to talk to d management and i think if we start calling her and letting her know now tht's nt the agreement.they should rather nt pay,than paying us a peanut 50k..lailai
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Abdulsalax: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2013
kavey10:

Bro, were you sent an info like that before? The reason I asked is because most of us here got an email from Odua asking us to send our account details to them and that has been a long time ago(3,4 months ago, if I'm correct). Expecting your reply.

yeah bro i was contacted of recent (dec 2) barring that of last three months when i was also contacted and according to the mail it was stated the money will be paid immediately but noting till now
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
kavey10: Mr. Olsey, say something please, is this possible?! This sounds like fraud from those in charge of the disbursement.
I'm as dumbfounded as you are, bro. Let's hope they pay the full 100k.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Olsey: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seasons greetings. Wishing you all greater accomplishments in 2014.
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Olsey: Seasons greetings. Wishing you all greater accomplishments in 2014.

Amen
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Olsey: Seasons greetings. Wishing you all greater accomplishments in 2014.

Amen and same to you, Sir Olsey!
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by excell12go(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please who knows the exact thing(s) O'dua wants to confirm from d DSAs of various schools? Is it our studentship, or GP or O'level?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
excell12go: Please who knows the exact thing(s) O'dua wants to confirm from d DSAs of various schools? Is it our studentship, or GP or O'level?

Good day bro, to the best of my knowledge, ODUA sent letters to our schools(so they said), and the info you seek should be there. I would advice you go to the DSA to kinda put some pressure on them, to act fast on whatever it is ODUA wants.

1 Like

Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by kavey10(m): 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good day house. Wow, it's been a while! So any progress from your end as regard ODUA? Any info of any sort? This thread must not die o! WE MUST keep it alive!
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by faradexs09(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
This scholarship is taking like forever,really long,all the oau guys in there any info pertaining to odua cos I hardly feel I ve won dz,or are they on strike too,anyways better gets better
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Chai... We are back in time..

And still, Odua hasn't paid this money... This is unfair..
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by Asamold(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
pls when is Odua going to pay us? d woman i.e Dr Funto just dey post me each time I call am. abeg anybody with d latest info?
Re: ODUA Investment 2013 SCHOLARSHIP Awards by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
I'm clueless like u also.. Wish they answer us soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

The House Wole Soyinka Lived At The OAU Campus Turned To Museum (Photos) / Universities Awarding Degrees In Less Than 6 Months, PhD Below 1 Year - NUC / Oroh Jessica Eloho Best Graduating Student In Dept Of Chem Sci, Bells University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.