Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Meet Sesan Ogunro, One Of The Most Creative Video Director In Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sesan Ogunro, One Of The Most Creative Video Director In Africa (1213 Views)

Meet Wizkid’s Director, Sesan Ogunro .. More Photos / "Linda Ikeji Slept With Sesan Ogunro" - Wizkid's Fans Allege / Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Sesan Ogunro, One Of The Most Creative Video Director In Africa by campustv(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2013
With extensive experience in both corporate and creative environments. From concept through to production, his experience ranges across a variety of media such as music videos, visual effects, TV commercials and games.

Having worked alongside some of the most dynamic and forward-thinking design and creative agencies in the UK, USA and West Africa, He deliver a fresh yet professional approach - combining the latest in technical methods, with creative and original ideas. He produced work for high end clients such as Microsoft, L'Oreal, Intel, Hewlett Packard, Nestle, Samsung and Xbox.

AWARDS
2009 Marketing Society Awards - UPS Widget Campaign
2009 NMVA Award for Best Cinematography
2009 NMVA Award for Best Pop video
2011 City People Entertainment Award Best Dire

Check out his latest promo here:
http://www.sesanogunro.com/SESAN_OGUNRO_video_director/promos_-_Sesan_Ogunro.html

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Yvonne Nelson And Her Beautiful Mom / ‘I Washed Toilets To Put Food On My Table’ – M.I Abaga / Bbathechase: Selly Apologizes To Boyfriend On ETV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.