Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures (1407 Views)

Avoid This Company Like The Black Plauge / Ventures Africa Richest People In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Rachelwang(f): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2013
Is there anyone know this company or help me contact them? i hope can do business with them, but can not find their email address, please help me.

(Bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures

Suite 1 & 2 Adom Plaza, U.I. Ojoo Road, Ibadan, Ibada, Oyo State.
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
what are they into
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by leye4u: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
I know the place,it should be in orogun in ibadan
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Rachelwang(f): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
leye4u: I know the place,it should be in orogun in ibadan

good, they into veterinary, do you know their email?
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by leye4u: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rachel wang:

good, they into veterinary, do you know their email?
I don't know their email,but I stiLl passed the place while returning from work today
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Rachelwang(f): 2:02am On Mar 29, 2013
leye4u:
I don't know their email,but I stiLl passed the place while returning from work today

it is good, can you stop and ask their email while returning? we can send you gift when start business with them, thank you very much
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Rachelwang(f): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
help me
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by seanet02: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rachel wang: help me
Called somebody in Nigeria and he gave me this phone number +2348056047487
You can call and check if it is them. I didn't bother to verify the number so you should confirm they own that number before conducting any business with them.
You are on your own o
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by leye4u: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rachel wang: help me
Am just seeing this ,I would check them,but today was a public holiday in nigeria.
Monday is also a public holiday too,I would help u visit the place and get the email,I would snap the picture of the place too.
What is your company into,maybe I can help u get several companies that can be interested in your products based on commision.thanks
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Rachelwang(f): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2013
leye4u:
Am just seeing this ,I would check them,but today was a public holiday in nigeria.
Monday is also a public holiday too,I would help u visit the place and get the email,I would snap the picture of the place too.
What is your company into,maybe I can help u get several companies that can be interested in your products based on commision.thanks

Thanks you my friend, we will pay you comission when start business with them, i have sent a mail to you, please let us talk through email, i will send you our company details.
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by osca123(m): 4:53am On Mar 30, 2013
@rachel i just visited ur store on aliexpress but i dint see what i was looking for. Do you know about tablet pcs? Am interested in buying some with good specs. If you have it in your store let me knw so that we can talk through my email.
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Rachelwang(f): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2013
osca123: @rachel i just visited ur store on aliexpress but i dint see what i was looking for. Do you know about tablet pcs? Am interested in buying some with good specs. If you have it in your store let me knw so that we can talk through my email.

yes, we have lots of tablet pc, please send me your email, then we can talk, thanks
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by osca123(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2013
Rachel wang:

yes, we have lots of tablet pc, please send me your email, then we can talk, thanks
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Rachelwang(f): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2013
osca123:

oscarella688@gmail.com lets talk please

sent a mail
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by osca123(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2013
Rachel wang:

sent a mail

replied ur mail
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Rachelwang(f): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
osca123:

replied ur mail

ok, i will reply soon
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by leye4u: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
Rachel wang:

Thanks you my friend, we will pay you comission when start business with them, i have sent a mail to you, please let us talk through email, i will send you our company details.
I don't have access again to the email I used in opening this account,u can contact me on leye4u@yahoo.com or donpraise@gmail.com ,while going out today I checked their office today and I met a lady who gave me the email,send me a mail so that we can continue with our discussion and I can forward Beracah World's email.
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Rachelwang(f): 2:50am On Mar 31, 2013
leye4u:
I don't have access again to the email I used in opening this account,u can contact me on leye4u@yahoo.com or donpraise@gmail.com ,while going out today I checked their office today and I met a lady who gave me the email,send me a mail so that we can continue with our discussion and I can forward Beracah World's email.

have sent
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by basit322(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
am suspecting a fowl play 1 of u should beta b careful of fraud

4foreigner tell one of ur family to confirm 2address

4naija tell him to call u wit his international number
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Rachelwang(f): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2013
i am not a fraud, we are very serious to business
Re: Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures by Agroinfotech: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please visit their website to contact them: www.beracahworld.com Let me know if i can be of further assistance to you.

Rachelwang:
Is there anyone know this company or help me contact them? i hope can do business with them, but can not find their email address, please help me.

(Bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures

Suite 1 & 2 Adom Plaza, U.I. Ojoo Road, Ibadan, Ibada, Oyo State.
Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid / Car Battery Charger And Power Inverter / Black Friday: Common Sense Is Not Common In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.