Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,223 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

Mr Pawmapaw Part 1 , 2 and 3 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mr Pawmapaw Part 1 , 2 and 3 (881 Views)

Who Is Seprating The Fight? 1 2 Or 3? / Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Pawmapaw Part 1 , 2 and 3 by bingbagbo(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2013
Isaac William Twum-Pawmapaw was in his final year at Amansia Teacher training college.
He had some real bad friends who influenced him negatively at school.
In the month of June, when school was about to vacate, Isaac and his friends went to a popular hide-out to smoke ganja.
It was Isaac's first time smoking and right after smoking four rolls, hell broke loose in the school.
He stormed one classroom where a teacher was having a lesson, he tied the teacher up, lashed him well-well and off he zoomed to the principal's office. The Principal, Madam Joy Koti who was a widower with 7 kids was angry when Isaac appeared at her office in just boxer shorts and sweating. "Hey, Isaac what the hell are you doing here, with your big rod dangling before you?" she quizzed
Isaac replied "here to 4ck the hell out of you!! angry angry

[[color=#000099]b]

part 2

Isaac pulled down his boxer shorts, and MADAM JOY had already fainted grin
since what she saw, she had never seen before. To say "timber" sef, will be an understatement.
Notwithstanding her fainting, Isaac still rushed on her and was about to UnCloth her, when school security officers entered the office. It was like a wrestling bout. Isaac was really beating up.
They then decided to send him out of the office to the police station, when isaac began complaining of his belly. "my belle oo, i wan shitz, abeg i wan shitz" so the security guys left his hands for a while but just after that, Isaac took to his heels. Then the school security went after him. He entered the main road and "bbbuuummm". An okada in top gear, knocked Isaac down. His skull split into two, and his brains gushed out of his head. Isaac William Twum-Pawmapaw was dead. His remains was rushed to the mortuary, as the okada rider that knocked him down had fled from the scene.

watch out for part 3 cry cry
Re: Mr Pawmapaw Part 1 , 2 and 3 by bingbagbo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
PART 3
Now, just as he was about to be pushed inside the fridge, Isaac began screaming "i no die yet ooo,i no die yet ooo!!!'". Out of fear and shock, the mortuary keepers threw him down on the floor.
After some 2 hours when they realised he was still breathing, he was rushed to the the emergency hospital.
He was still screaming " i no die yet ooo,i no die yet ooooo".
The doctor, doctor Grave, upon seeing Isaac, instantly became fond of him the very first time he saw him and vowed to save Isaac. The problem however was that, Isaac's brain had been brutally damaged. Being a goat farmer however, he brought to the hospital his most intellligent goat the next morning, removed its brain and through a surgery implanted the goat's brain into Isaac's head......

watch out for Part four
grin
Re: Mr Pawmapaw Part 1 , 2 and 3 by sats: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
this has got to b d best crap i have seen in dis section dis year, u just dont stop dishin out crap, do u?
Re: Mr Pawmapaw Part 1 , 2 and 3 by phlame(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
@op U don dey mad abi?

(1) (Reply)

0 / Telephone Conversation Between Ladies And Guyz / Na Only You Waka Come? Omisore Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.