Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

True Life Story; Girls Why Do This To Men?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story; Girls Why Do This To Men?. (1054 Views)

Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / A Way To Bypass The "I'm On" Story Girls Give When Deciding The Date For A Date / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story; Girls Why Do This To Men?. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2013
Fellow nairalanders,this is a sad story that is about to end my relationship.on sunday 24th march 2013 my stingy galfrend askd me to send her airtime which i did,she neva cald 2 say tanx until after 3hours i decided 2 kal her.wen she pickd my kal,she was complaining of being broke and i told her to hope in God.shortly after the kal,at about 30 mins, she sent me a text which read "Dear,i hav nt seen my period,i hav been expectn it since 15th and am really scared".my heart sank and i lost my mind immediately i saw the text,i tried 2 compose myself and replied her saying "dear,dont be scared,the contraceptive u took is very effective.mayb its just a matter of delay..lov u"..she persisted in subsequent messages teln me hw she has been feelin signs of pregnancy and i tried as much as i could to keep calm as i trusted the contraceptive i gave her after an unprotected sex.she saw that i wasnt going to shiver and she quit replyin my mesgs,when i asked her why she kept saying "i dont know" and i let her be..later that night,she sent me a text saying "Dear pls i need some money from u,am broke".i felt really bad cos that minute i realised that was what the whole issue revolved around.on monday i sent her N12,000 after called her a/c numba tru d fone(she doesnt have airtime again,she claimed she exhausted it sendin 5 messages of "i havnt seen my period"wink..then on wednesday i cald her and she said she had seen it in d morning..i got very furious after the kal and decided i was gng 2 quit seeing this selfish gurl who has neva kald me since dis year even to say tanx wen i send her airtime.the question now is; why do girls play this prank on men?
Re: True Life Story; Girls Why Do This To Men?. by ayokenny37(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2013
wen did ur relationship start?

Have u 4 once told her ow u feel abt this money issue?

Sit her down n talk to her. Her reply n action afterwards will tell u wot action to take
Re: True Life Story; Girls Why Do This To Men?. by Les: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2013
The qweshon should be, why are men so stupid to fall for such silly pranks..... Give me dat 12k, i'll divide it by 200naira and share it to beggars, dat means you've fed 60 beggars just for today alone. Be a gentleman, yes, but not foolish...
Re: True Life Story; Girls Why Do This To Men?. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
grin grin[quote cheesy author=Les]The qweshon should be, why are men so stupid to fall for such silly pranks..... Give me dat 12k, i'll divide it by 200naira and share it to beggars, dat means you've fed 60 beggars just for today alone. Be a gentleman, yes, but not foolish...[/quote]
Re: True Life Story; Girls Why Do This To Men?. by dlex21(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
Smh!
Re: True Life Story; Girls Why Do This To Men?. by dlex21(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rships r suppose 2 be of mutual benefits! Sooo One questn...what's dis gf of urz givin u in return??

(1) (Reply)

Is It True?! :o / Why Can't Men Make Their Wives Happy? / Should I Go Ahead With An Ex-witch Hottie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.