Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! (5899 Views)

Best Cream And Soap For A Chocolate Skinned Lady / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use / Which Cream And Soap is Best Suited For A Fair Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by Aminat508(f): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2013
.lo
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by ijeoma100: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Skin cancer waiting to happen. Your dermatalogist would be proud of you.
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:38am On Mar 29, 2013
ijeoma100: Skin cancer waiting to happen. Your dermatalogist would be proud of you.

Na wa for u o!ijeoma,if u no get better thing to talk u for just hold that ya egusi mouth o, angry. Is that what she asked asked for?

Aminat really sorry for ijs silly comment.don't worry u will soon find one that suits your skin tone.just be careful not to over do it dear.wink
CEO @ www.valisimofashions.com
Also @ www.valisimofashions..com

1 Like

Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by pobey(m): 2:13am On Mar 29, 2013
Come to diamond crown beauty plaza at 6 jezza street egbeda bus stop and buy geniune cosmetics,beauty and make up items
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by ijeoma100: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
EFOSA VAL:

Na wa for u o!ijeoma,if u no get better thing to talk u for just hold that ya egusi mouth o, angry. Is that what she asked asked for?

Aminat really sorry for ijs silly comment.don't worry u will soon find one that suits your skin tone.just be careful not to over do it dear.wink
CEO @ www.valisimofashions.com
Also @ www.valisimofashions..com

Efosa Val, I'm sure you own a dodgy pharmacy that's why you're so keen to recommend lotions that are known to be carcinogenic. In your ignorance and your haste to make a quick buck you're selling cancer.

Anyway, I can see from the picture on your profile that you use "toning" products yourself. Skin cancer is real - a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:32am On Mar 30, 2013
ijeoma100:

Efosa Val, I'm sure you own a dodgy pharmacy that's why you're so keen to recommend lotions that are known to be carcinogenic. In your ignorance and your haste to make a quick buck you're selling cancer.

Anyway, I can see from the picture on your profile that you use "toning" products yourself. Skin cancer is real - a word is enough for the wise.

Point of correction i am a fashion designer cool and have no business with pharmacitical products undecided nor do i have a dodgy pharmacy let alone recommending for people grin grin cheesy

and as for my skin tone cheesy my dear it is very natural infact like a babys bottom kiss
And bla bla bla...........yea yea skin cancer is real...we know undecided

Now just because you are online and can't be seen physically by others is not an opportunity for you to be mean,sarcastic or silly which was what you did with your first comment.

if you didnt have anything nice to say you should just have fliped pass this post but instead you had to take a dump here! angry

The bible says out of the aboundance of the heart the mouth specks,i say out of the stupidity of your brain your foolish hand types.and yes a word is enough for the wise. wink

1 Like

Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:04am On Mar 30, 2013
cheesy As you too go look my profile i say make i no dey left out make me sef go open your yansh grin

You registered on nairaland 15 march 2013 infact 15 days ago undecided you have only made 8 comments so far,you dont even have any topic started by you yet So inshort you be JJC online cool
no wonder

well in that case i withdraw my above post.but i shall not delete it just for the fun of it smiley and to teach you a lesson,which is just because you can type no mean say you can type crap undecided you have to respect other peoples feelings

ijeoma100: Does any one know who is currently on the Board of Trustees of the RCCG? I've checked their website and the information seems not to be listed.

This is a post from you on another thread imagine i gave you a stupid or mean answer, how would you feel

1 Like

Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by heavenlynzinga: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2013
OP do goats milk for toner and lemon grass for soap its great for results smiley
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by vivianc(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
Try QEI+ products. I use them and they are working for me.

Good luck.
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by faay(f): 4:01am On Apr 03, 2013
Visit 9 emanuel st. Maryland. 08060667312. Money back Guarantee on the products
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by menme: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2013
vivian chinaza: Try QEI+ products. I use them and they are working for me.

Good luck.

Please do you use qei on your face as well, the serum too? i hope it doesnt give pimples when mixed with the serum?
Thanks.
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by vivianc(f): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
me' n 'me:

Please do you use qei on your face as well, the serum too? i hope it doesnt give pimples when mixed with the serum?
Thanks.

Yea, I do and it doesn't give me pimples.
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by menme: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2013
Thank you! I learnt the cream is about 4500, what about the serum? and which of the lotion should i but, it has carrot,etc which one is the best amd where can i get the original from?
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by vivianc(f): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2013
me' n 'me:
Thank you! I learnt the cream is about 4500, what about the serum? and which of the lotion should i but, it has carrot,etc which one is the best amd where can i get the original from?

Yea, the cream is 4500, tho I get mine for 4800, the serum is 2300 and the shower cream is 1200. I use the one in a white container, I guess that's the "carrot." The ones in Ash and Brown containers go for 6k and the serum go for 4k, I guess.
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by Osynan(f): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
Whitenizer .brightening.Stretch Mark remover . Sunburn remover.Ebony glow.Moroccan glow . Egyptian glow.Papaya Glow.Orange Gelatio lotion.All herbal Contact 07068950306 or 21b370d9
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by menme: 1:18pm On May 02, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Yea, the cream is 4500, tho I get mine for 4800, the serum is 2300 and the shower cream is 1200. I use the one in a white container, I guess that's the "carrot." The ones in Ash and Brown containers go for 6k and the serum go for 4k, I guess.

Thanks a lot, please where do you usually buy from so as to avoid buying the fake.
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by Osynan(f): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Original Likas Papaya soap now available for clearing acnes,pimples and dark spots.also good for skin whitening.Likas papaya soap has been proven over the years.To place ur order now,call 07068950306 or 08064252685.BB pin 2AFF6E4B.
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by Buttergrey: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by 1stLadyRobinho: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Best Tonnig Cream And Soap! by Osynan(f): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Still battling with bad dark knuckles? Still ashamed to show your hands in public? There's good news for you. Buy this Fongicide knuckle water solution and thank me later.it is very effective. Say Goodbye to ugly dark knuckles forever.call 07068950306 or 08064252685 to place your order

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ghana Braids Hairstyles With Pictures / Come In; Sneakers Lovers And Addicts / Back To The 80s Afro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.