Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (563625 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xfabulous(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Discover the secrets of how to improve your business and step up to the next level with graphic design, click, download, read and share=-)
(link) ---> (/OEifoh)
stay blessed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Na OXCUBA remind me that i still have some domains in my godaddy account, i don forget sef. You know sey i no dey do domain business again.

Here are the domains i forgot that i still have in my godaddy

c1v.co.uk
blrc.co.uk
cluo.co.uk
nsns.co.uk
gafy.co.uk
skintattoo.co.uk
gamesyard.co.uk
treatcancer.co.uk
cargonow.co.uk
bullionsgold.co.uk
britishbigdata.co.uk

Oya, start biding, highest bidder will have them all plus a free Brandable domain listed on namerific. plus a free godaddy account if i can, but not a promise wink.. Paypal only.

Goodbye see you later kiss

why dont you list them on domainlore or you think they cant pull a sale?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
shocked
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Na OXCUBA remind me that i still have some domains in my godaddy account, i don forget sef. You know sey i no dey do domain business again.

Here are the domains i forgot that i still have in my godaddy

c1v.co.uk
blrc.co.uk
cluo.co.uk
nsns.co.uk
gafy.co.uk
skintattoo.co.uk
gamesyard.co.uk
treatcancer.co.uk
cargonow.co.uk
bullionsgold.co.uk
britishbigdata.co.uk

Oya, start biding, highest bidder will have them all plus a free Brandable domain listed on namerific. plus a free godaddy account if i can, but not a promise wink.. Paypal only.

Goodbye see you later kiss
when is the bid ending?. Start $8 for all

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Chibenze: when is the bid ending?. Start $8 for all

Bid end at any time i wish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Bid end at any time i wish. cheesy
you mean till 2019? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2014
Chibenze: you mean till 2019? embarassed embarassed embarassed

I don't know
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 12:49am On Jul 06, 2014
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I don't know
you never sleep?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
OXCUBA: you never sleep?

Kerosine no dey sleep na grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wapfire: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
I can help you with the sure way of using
Glo Bis on your android device, using my
steps you don't need any BlackBerry
phone, you would subscribe and use Glo
Bis on your android device just like how
you subscribe for normal data on your
phone, call or add me on Whatsap using
08126609722, it would cost you a token
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
hi domainers, now the .uk extentions are live, are they worth buying?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
mintyx: hi domainers, now the .uk extentions are live, are they worth buying?
only those that have big purse can invest, it is no go area for me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chibenze: only those that have big purse can invest, it is no go area for me

But its not much of money to pay. I see the at £4 on godaddy which should be roughly abt $6-7 equivalent, but i just want to know if it has potentials to boom like the .coms
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
guys abeg make una help.someone is interested in buying my domain.but now d problem is mode of payment since nigeria paypal account cant accept fund transfer for now.which other payment method do you advice i use
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
stillmaticOG: guys abeg make una help.someone is interested in buying my domain.but now d problem is mode of payment since nigeria paypal account cant accept fund transfer for now.which other payment method do you advice i use
You can accept payment via paypal, contact @legalwealth on nairaland
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
mintyx:

But its not much of money to pay. I see the at £4 on godaddy which should be roughly abt $6-7 equivalent, but i just want to know if it has potentials to boom like the .coms
thanks for this info. If You make the right purchases then .uk will be a good extension.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
madridfc: thanks for this info. If You make the right purchases then .uk will be a good extension.

Thanks Madrific too
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
mintyx:

what about the renewal. Though i have one .co.uk domain, will maybe purchase .uk extension. But i would nt advice anyone to invest in .uk domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chibenze: what about the renewal. Though i have one .co.uk domain, will maybe purchase .uk extension. But i would nt advice anyone to invest in .uk domains.

pls what are ur reasons @Chibenze?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
mintyx:

because most .co.uk domains re not doing well, so the probability of .uk doing better is low, but as I said earlier...If You can register wisely then U stand a chance of making it cos its still 'new'..dunno how new it is anyways, as I don't enjoy namepros anymore thanks to their new website update.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2014
mintyx:

.uk domains are hard to sell (market) especially when you are a foreigner remember it is a geo extension only for uk base firm/business. To be able to brake through you must have a good domain and it most be an age one may 4yrs upward. Thats just my opnion not really with statistic
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2014
madridfc: thanks for this info. If You make the right purchases then .uk will be a good extension.
The opportunity to make the right purchases may not be there afterall since all names are reserved for either the current couk, orguk, ltduk, etc owners till Oct 10. People with good keywords like cloud dot couk have registered their uk version, even if it's just to resell it. People with valuable keywords will surely register the uk version of their domain name. I agree that some few good names may fall through but they still can't be registered until after Oct 10.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2014
oladayo042: The opportunity to make the right purchases may not be there afterall since all names are reserved for either the current couk, orguk, ltduk, etc owners till Oct 10. People with good keywords like cloud dot couk have registered their uk version, even if it's just to resell it. People with valuable keywords will surely register the uk version of their domain name. I agree that some few good names may fall through but they still can't be registered until after Oct 10.
True.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by OXCUBA: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
where our HEADMASTER 2sexy dey na.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 1:33am On Jul 10, 2014
long time guys....... please am looking for a domain name that
contain the word "bet" not more than 6 letters..
hala @ me if u gat any.. thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by stillmaticOG(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
anybody here don use domain spoon before?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
xsay: long time guys....... please am looking for a domain name that
contain the word "bet" not more than 6 letters..
hala @ me if u gat any.. thanks
Do you need it for resale or a personal project? Do you want 'bet' to be a prefix or suffix? I can get you a list of all available domains that match a specific criteria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
oladayo042: Do you need it for resale or a personal project? Do you want 'bet' to be a prefix or suffix? I can get you a list of all available domains that match a specific criteria.
I sent U a NL pm since last week, e ri ni?
Xsay wants a domain name that contains 'bet' whether suffix or prefix, and its for a project not resale... Preferably a LLLLL, something like wnbet.com dropped 3days ago but we lost it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.